Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Have you folks ever seen a horse die with tetanus? Or a 1600 lb Hereford bull die with red water?

Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.

INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means.

Everyone should be free to make these decisions for themselves; that includes parents of children.

We have enough govt mandates “for our own good” and don’t need more.

My kids are all vaccinated but I am not about to busy-body around telling other people what they should do in this regard. I know I won’t be getting the COVID19 vaccine anytime soon that’s for sure.

I’d love to just be left alone personally. All this angst and manufactured offense from the Leftists is overwhelming enough; to have it coming from those of a claimed Conservative bent also?

PAH-lease!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
My whole problem with the vaccine for C-19 is that the whole situation has been blown out of proportion by politics & the fact that there has not been adequate time for testing & fully vetting the vaccine.

As in rush to judgement..............................we just have to "do something", doesn't matter if it's not quite right yet, we just "have to do something".

MM

Exactly.
There are plenty of people scared schitless right now that will be more than happy to be a Fauchi/Gates guinea pig.

I have never taken a flu shot and have never knowingly had the flu and I don't feel ablidged to take a covid shot voluntarily.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Happy, most drs are not aware of these things. Only nutjob conspiracy theorists are.

I have treated patients with shingles, had a mild case once and nipped it in the bud with medicine that saves lives, and have taken the vaccine. I take the flu vac.

I dont plan on taking the covid vac.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by smokepole

So if I'm one of the 25% that the vaccine is not effective for or if I'm in chemotherapy your refusal (not just yours, but everyone who refuses) certainly can affect me.

My counterargument would be that if you were able to make it mandatory, then you 100% positively WILL have affected ME.

Im not advocating that the government (especially the federal government) make it mandatory. Whether "it" be vaccines, health insurance, or almost anything else. My only point was that your refusal can affect people other than yourself.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Happy, most drs are not aware of these things. Only nutjob conspiracy theorists are.

I have treated patients with shingles, had a mild case once and nipped it in the bud with medicine that saves lives, and have taken the vaccine. I take the flu vac.

The most interesting part of this discussion is that there is no such thing as THE C19 vaccination. There are over 90 in development.

What if there are two? Three? Seven? Think Salk /Sabin. Then what?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch

The most interesting part of this discussion is that there is no such thing as THE C19 vaccination. There are over 90 in development.

Can they mix them into a cocktail and give them to me like the Sabin one in a little paper cup? eek

I'm not a fan of needles.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Nobody hacks an html like me:)

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Ha! In the US Army they don't ask! I can't find the clip, Jerry Lewis water spraying water out of his arm after getting shots, At War with the Army.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider

So if I'm one of the 25% that the vaccine is not effective for or if I'm in chemotherapy your refusal (not just yours, but everyone who refuses) certainly can affect me.

My counterargument would be that if you were able to make it mandatory, then you 100% positively WILL have affected ME.

Im not advocating that the government (especially the federal government) make it mandatory. Whether "it" be vaccines, health insurance, or almost anything else. My only point was that your refusal can affect people other than yourself.

I realize that. I am pointing out that while you say my choice may affect you, and I am pointing out the fact that mandating the vaccine most definitely WILL affect me. Again.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Can they mix them into a cocktail and give them to me like the Sabin one in a little paper cup? eek

Maybe a recycled hemp cup since you are in California.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Maybe a recycled hemp cup since you are in California.

The Corona is fuggin up the recycling industry here. First, China didn't want any more, then with industries slowing down prices dropped, and then the pandeminc scare.

Only thing I can recycle here now is CRV bottles and cans. No more glass jars, steel bean cans, aluminum foil, paper.

If it was "recycled" hemp, it was first run recycling from the CBD industry.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Woody Harrelson would be proud.....or stoned. One of those.

Recycling is very bad for the environment. Very bad indeed.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Well, even so, I ain't going to put all that good scheidt and straw litter from the Gulag in the dumpster. I'm going to recycle it into the compost heap and then the garden and flower beds.

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Again for the slower ones....
#1 if vaccines work then you take it and you don't have to worry about me.
#2 if it didn't work and me not taking it can get you sick... Then why did you take it?

There fact that me not taking it worries you showed that you don't believe in it's effectiveness.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Back before we had vaccines, infant and childhood mortality approached 30%. At times, it was greater. Vaccines alone did not drop that to the figures we have today. Nutrition, pest control, better health overall, and advances in science across the board combine to make the IMR drop. About 5 out of 1000 babies in America today die before they reach one year of age.
Do we really want to go back to dealing with polio, measles, pertussis, diphtheria, small pox and the like killing babies by the thousands? I know I don’t.

Sam......

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Well, even so, I ain't going to put all that good scheidt and straw litter from the Gulag in the dumpster. I'm going to recycle it into the compost heap and then the garden and flower beds.

Yes....thats okay.

Recycling bins full of plastic trash are global killers.

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Don't worry, they will do extensive Covid vaccine tests in nursing homes. But, many will die, and it will be said it's from some previous condition or from getting Covid before the vaccine could take effect.

Our queen bitch just vetoed a law that would have stopped Covid plus patients from being transferred to nursing homes. She already has the blood of over 2000 people on her hands from this insanity. But, if she signed the law it would only prove her guilt. Michigan is the only state still practicing this. Even the corrupt Chicoms told us that the elderly were the most vulnerable. So, states that wanted "shock and awe" numbers knew easily how to drive numbers up to fit their narrative.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yes....thats okay.

Recycling bins full of plastic trash are global killers.

hashtagglobalismsucks?

Those bins should never leave America, we should deal with our own scheidt, but...........................economics.....................................(production over profit???)

I'm not sure about the vaccine thing yet though. Almost hoping I get a mild case and don't have to worry so much.

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Best to see how a few million people react to it first.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (470Evans, 44mc, 375TN, 7887mm08, 35, 21, 15 invisible), 1,564 guests, and 978 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,956
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.