Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 33 34
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Citizen arrest, tie them to a pole one at a time, and let the people that have lost their businesses and homes due to this covid shutdown bullschit cane them to within a half inch of their lives. Make the others watch knowing they're next.

Come on big talk, do something.

Trump's still going to be your President after January. Must be upsetting huh?

LOL
GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Maybe you should stage a peaceful protest

Real dick comment. I heard about a guy trapped on the roof of his house, and it was on fire, in Ashland. Another lady trapped and calling for help on facebook.

Funny stuff huh jack?

Ain't so funny when it's yo azz on that roof....

I feel for you guys. We just survived the worst hurricane to hit Louisiana in 150 yrs. But, I think those fires are even worse.

DF

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm sorry to hear it's so bad over there. My heart goes out to those people whose homes are in the path of the fires.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Could be just nature doing its thing. Fire is normal out west where it is dry and windy.

OTOH, AL Queda then ISIS warned us they'd use arson. Think they forgot about us during Covid? Nope, I don't think so. How about ANTIFA/BLM? They will take a page from anypnes's play book as long as it destabilizes society and law and order. They ARE anarchists, after all.

6 cars riding up and down the coast with ISIS or ANTIFA throwing lit cigarettes out the window when conditions are right will start on hell of a mess.

New ISIS video calls for arson attacks on U.S.

By Chuck Goudie and Barb Markoff, Christine Tressel and Ross Weidner
Tuesday, July 28, 2020

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A new video released by ISIS terrorists urges followers in America to begin a campaign of arson attacks. The four minute-long video is the first new marching orders in a long time from ISIS' propaganda wing, pushing followers to fight fire with fire, literally.

The animated tightly-produced video is entitled "Incite the Believers" and many of the scenes are engulfed in flames and, as with previous terrorist "message" videos, it encourages violent criminal acts against Western civilization. This time, ISIS is encouraging followers to start fires for maximum damage and carnage.

In Arabic, the narrator encourages followers to use cigarette lighters, matches and gasoline to start fires in places where they won't be detected in retribution for U.S. combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan the past nearly two decades.

The focus on arson is similar to an Al Qaeda directive to its followers a decade ago, first reported by the I-Team, in which followers were told to use pick-up trucks and plow them into crowded sidewalks. The edition of a terrorist magazine then known as "Inspire" featured the skyline of Chicago with an article about turning regular vehicles into "mowing machines."

A few years later Al Qaeda urged individual jihadists to use kitchen knives, pressure cookers and other household products for their own one-person attacks on America. Perhaps in 2020, with fewer public places filled with people because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, terror leaders are gravitating to arson because fires could find victims long after the terrorist has gone home and bring out first responders at the same time.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by callnum
Citizen arrest, tie them to a pole one at a time, and let the people that have lost their businesses and homes due to this covid shutdown bullschit cane them to within a half inch of their lives. Make the others watch knowing they're next.

Come on big talk, do something.

Trump's still going to be your President after January. Must be upsetting huh?
. Waiting you to grow a set like the kid from WI and roll into your Portland. Big stick
Or keep tending the roses

Last edited by callnum; 09/08/20.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
100,000 acre fire burning not too far from here. The "Cameron Peak fire" tripled in 3 days. Sunday and yesterday we were 98 degrees and raining ash under eerie, dark orange skies, and they were fighting fire tornadoes.

24 hours later, we are currently 27 degrees with 2 inches of snow on the ground here (and more than a foot on the fire just west) and the wildland fire fighters up there are camping in temps in the TEENS.

Crazy start to the fall, but hey, 2020 and all that.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Real dick comment. I heard about a guy trapped on the roof of his house, and it was on fire, in Ashland. Another lady trapped and calling for help on facebook.

Funny stuff huh jack?

Ain't so funny when it's yo azz on that roof....

I feel for you guys. We just survived the worst hurricane to hit Louisiana in 150 yrs. But, I think those fires are even worse.

DF

Fire is powerful and takes no prisoners. frown

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Maybe you can f*cj off.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by EdM
Seems like a typical season here in north Idaho. Eastern Washington is burning as is part of the panhandle here. Clear skis though this year from the cabin.

Fire up near Bayview now on Lake PDO

What town south of Spokane burnt up?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
callnum you crack me up. Talk about a liberal brain dead POS.

LOL
IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by duck911
100,000 acre fire burning not too far from here. The "Cameron Peak fire" tripled in 3 days. Sunday and yesterday we were 98 degrees and raining ash under eerie, dark orange skies, and they were fighting fire tornadoes.

24 hours later, we are currently 27 degrees with 2 inches of snow on the ground here (and more than a foot on the fire just west) and the wildland fire fighters up there are camping in temps in the TEENS.

Crazy start to the fall, but hey, 2020 and all that.

The #1 son is working that one.

W/o a covid mask and has never experienced temps in the teens, lol.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by EdM
Seems like a typical season here in north Idaho. Eastern Washington is burning as is part of the panhandle here. Clear skis though this year from the cabin.

Fire up near Bayview now on Lake PDO

I saw that.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Malden is the town south of Spokane that burned to the ground. All the towns up the Santiam Canyon are under evacuation orders and a number of folks I know got out in the middle of the night and now all their homes are gone. Strong East winds last night with hot temperatures and trees blew down which took out powerlines and started the fires down here. I have a hunch the Santiam canyon will look like Paradise CA after a few days, totally wiped out with thousands homeless. The stable down the road is taking in horses that got out before it exploded and when they get full they will bring some up the hill to my place. The power company cut power to thousands of people on Mt. Hood last night to avaoid a situation like this but they didn't do it in the Santiam and the price to pay will be horrific.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Maybe you can f*cj off.

+1

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Part of Medford evacuating

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This crap isn't arson, its not man made... its just the right conditions to a T...

all the towns here in Southern Oregon, are just little islands in the middle of Forests all over the place..

I lived here 25 years... this is the worst one I've seen develop in such a short period of time...

I am going to spend a lot of the night staying up and watching for any of this to change... for the worst...

This crap is up close and personal for the towns here in the Rogue Valley.. usually this stuff is way out in the woods..

xConditions are as such that this stuff is moving fast, there are a lot of them, and local resources are already over stretched..

This ain't nothing to laugh about or make jokes toward the people that have to deal with this... because each of us, has property, families and we are concerned about their safety.. growing up on the east coast, in Virginia, you folks have never seen anything like this back there...

its bad when they tell a couple thousand people to grab a pillow and blanket and get the hell out of their house RIGHT NOW!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by add

The #1 son is working that one.

W/o a covid mask and has never experienced temps in the teens, lol.

Keeping him in our thoughts. I know some of those 800 fire fighters are bedding down here in town. If he or his teammates needs anything drop me a PM. My wife Kim and I have already run dinner to the Best Western in Hwy 34 for some guys this eve.

Please, let us know!

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
This crap isn't arson, its not man made... its just the right conditions to a T...

all the towns here in Southern Oregon, are just little islands in the middle of Forests all over the place..

I lived here 25 years... this is the worst one I've seen develop in such a short period of time...

I am going to spend a lot of the night staying up and watching for any of this to change... for the worst...

This crap is up close and personal for the towns here in the Rogue Valley.. usually this stuff is way out in the woods..

xConditions are as such that this stuff is moving fast, there are a lot of them, and local resources are already over stretched..

This ain't nothing to laugh about or make jokes toward the people that have to deal with this... because each of us, has property, families and we are concerned about their safety.. growing up on the east coast, in Virginia, you folks have never seen anything like this back there...

its bad when they tell a couple thousand people to grab a pillow and blanket and get the hell out of their house RIGHT NOW!

John, all this happened today. If it's not man caused, it's got to be what, downed powerlines, all over at the same time, from Glide to Ashland?

LOL
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Thanks for the info. Fire in my home town area although currently burning away from folks I know towards Oregon City direction. Power out for some. Friend surrouned by forest packing up. Cousin has evacuated around Scio. Daughter downwind of the fure that burnt Mill City.

Wind bkew trees over powerlines bigly No lightning. Dry fugging hot East Winds are the curse in upoer Oregon Cascades.

--- Kid Rock 2022

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My prayers go out to everyone affected by the wildfires. They are scary, fast, unpredictable and indiscriminate, they’re also a seasonal occurrence out west.

We just got a text that a cousin of my wife’s lost their “South Ranch” to the fires. We haven’t heard how many head of cattle they’ve lost or any details yet but these fires don’t care about your political affiliations.

I’ll be keeping the wildland firefighters in my prayers as I do every summer. That’s a hot, tough and physically demanding occupation and they all have my deepest admiration!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 54 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,901
Posts18,518,483
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.