Hop To
Page 4 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Maybe you should stage a peaceful protest

Real dick comment. I heard about a guy trapped on the roof of his house, and it was on fire, in Ashland. Another lady trapped and calling for help on facebook.

Funny stuff huh jack?

You had your chance. The [bleep] commies were in Portland telling you they were coming to the rural areas. You chose to wait them out, now they're at your front door. Should've done something while you had the chance

What a fuqking grade A asshat...Must be a heavy flow day for jackie.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Real dick comment. I heard about a guy trapped on the roof of his house, and it was on fire, in Ashland. Another lady trapped and calling for help on facebook.

Funny stuff huh jack?

Come on Roy, you gotta see where that was coming from.

You throw the “Stage a Peaceful Protest” at the guys from VA all the time. Even when their posts are of a serious nature.

Pot meets kettle sometimes is just what it is.

Back to the fires...My BIL is evacuating his family and horses now. Someone lit 25 acres on fire in Colton, OR.

He’s on his way to our house in PDX to stay until it’s safe to head home, if he has a home.

I wonder if our back yard will hold 2 horses?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
This crap isn't arson, its not man made... its just the right conditions to a T...

The fuel load is very much "man made".

Totally predictable situation.

And there are for sure Fire Bugs stoking the flames and lighting some fuses.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Roy, Kinda like Perfect Storm kinda conditions... High winds, low humidity, conditions dryer than hell....

I've been enjoying all the sunshine the last few months, but not its pay back time..

the winds are being caused by a high heat front over here... and there were heavy frost warnings up in the Cascades and over on Hwy 97 on the Klamath side of the hill....

same conditions reported in the forecast for tonight also....

Mother nature is faster than some S. Oregon Methheads and/or DemocRAT Antifa Wannabes....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Just heard my hometown has been evacuated. Fire west of it I previously mentioned before but there's something up in the mountains, upwind to the east, upper Clackamas River country. It's a brushy SOB lotsof places and there won't be containment. The wind will rule.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

What a fuqking grade A asshat...Must be a heavy flow day for jackie.

You seem surprised.

Most of us are not.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Are these liberal strongholds or normal folk ?

Ashland is extremely liberal but none of the outlying areas are. I can't figure out where all the fires are and it's so sudden!

Simple...Some fûck’n Pyro saw an excellent opportunity to ignite a shît storm of pain on people.

There is zero chances that Oregon went from one small fire to several in 20 hours without someone’s hands on a bic lighter.

😎

PS

Arsonist can be shot if you see them attempting to light a fire that has reasonable chances of harming or killing others.

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Here's live video of the fire burning in town in Phoenix Oregon with firefighters on audio

https://www.facebook.com/kobitv/videos/2790437481191592/

Last edited by Fireball2; 09/08/20.

LOL
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

Funny stuff huh jack?

You had your chance. The [bleep] commies were in Portland telling you they were coming to the rural areas. You chose to wait them out, now they're at your front door. Should've done something while you had the chance
. Don't get to high on that hog, you are surrounded by the same type azzhats that are here! Eastern cities hold the majority of these azzhats! They just haven't got all the easy pickn's yet, because of the size of the cities, it takes longer to deplete the area! Don't let your guard down, they will burn your town!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We had power lines arcing in the area last night. With the wind blowing and as dry as it is it doesn't take much.

Fire about 3-4 miles from us, but down wind. Got go bags and paper records packed in case we get evac notice.. Also took pics of all the rooms of the house, just in case. Got the wife a little freaked.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
They cut power to Placerville, Ca I believe today and tomorrow due to winds.

Crossed fingers and prayers for you Oregonians. We were sight seeing / visiting Bend when the big fires were south of there,Going home we drove by Crater Lake and couldn't see more than the edge of the lake from the observation areas.

Seems like every day here in Ca a new fire or two starts, no lightning in the 100+ degree days we have been having

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are in the most populated zip code in my area. 4800 people with 99.6% without power. We are still without power after 20 hours.

Tillamook PUD has elected to fix the outages to the small areas surrounding us and working their way to our bigger area last.

I can’t confirm this, but I figure the strategy is to get power to the outside areas first instead of going to the largest area in case sparking happens down the wires to outside, more remote areas.

IDK if that’s truly the case....Any old power linemen on here that can explain why light up small remote areas first, leaving the majority of residents and commercial businesses, including a hospital without power the longest?

😎

“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
In late August driving up 97 the woods were red and orange, with a mix of green. I mentioned in a thread how bad it was. The Klamath area fire was started near the southern part of that beetle kill ! 6000 acres, burn in less than 24 hours! Still not under control. A good friend lives in the area, across the road less than half mill away. So far the fire has missed him. He did loose twenty or so neighbor houses. The area is forest land with ten acre lots. All gone!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
In the 1880s there was the Santiam Fire (like where the Mill City one is) that burnt over 900000 acres... It is not typical to have soooo many. Much of the area has zero firebreaks. Dic heads decommissioned a bunch of the high country logging roads.

Even my stubborn old man is packing up to head to safer country. All my life, his and grandpa's before him, hot east wind and a fire on the west Slope east of home was the ultimate unknown. Damn.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like they just caught a guy starting fires. Trying to find out more.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Just heard my hometown has been evacuated. Fire west Immentioned before but there's something up in the mountains, upwind. It's a brush SOB and there won't be containment. The wind will rule.

Boomer, where’s old home in Oregon for you?

😎

“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Sounds like they just caught a guy starting fires. Trying to find out more.

Let us know, not seeing anything on the net!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
We've got fires nearby, in Ashland, Eagle Point, Medford, Grants Pass, Merlin, Hugo.... All starting today or this afternoon.
*And Klamath Falls and Glide (near Roseburg)

Dimocrap patriots, and Muzzies (Fire Jihad). Sickers and Leroys and Northmams and Gayghosts buds. If Biden wins, it will be ok, until they take your guns away, then it will be cars, homes and women and 401K.
Hey, ask Leroy, its the patriotic way.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/08/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The Japanese tried to burn the west coast with their fire ballons! One killed a teacher and some school children, just east of town! The only casualties of war, on our mainland during WW2! Fire is an excellent weapon!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
In the 1880s there was the Santiam Fire (like where the Mill City one is) that burnt over 900000 acres... It is not typical to have soooo many. Much of the area has zero firebreaks. Dic heads decommissioned a bunch of thigh country logging roads,

Even my stubborn old man is packing up to head to safer country. All my life, his and grandpa before him, hot east wind and a fire on the west Slope east of home was the ultimate unknown. Damn.
Prayers sent up for you Boomer as well as fireball, Beaver and any others affected by these flames, be they people in the path or those helping by fighting the fires and evacuating folks, etc.

Page 4 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 58 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,659
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.