Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Eastern Washington is burning right now. As far north as Omak and south to Oregon. As Mentioned above the town of Malden burnt to the ground. Several grain elevators in the surrounding area have burnt up along with 200,000 acres of crop, pasture, and timber. Just bad timing with the high northern wind, low humidity, and dry conditions. Just a bad deal this year,

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Sounds like they just caught a guy starting fires. Trying to find out more.
Wow. Unreal. I figured it was just normal, seasonal conditions with folks understandably kinda paranoid about all the anarchists. Maybe there's something to it.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Prayers for you folks out there in harms way.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
All over southern Oregon we have fires blowing up right now. The town of Ashland is literally on fire. People trapped on the roof, houses burning, WTF. The authorities are saying stay out, but facebook is blowing up. Yesterday we had clear skies and nothing. Today we had forecasts of 50 mph wind gusts and suddenly the whole world is on fire? We got fires scattered over 40-50 miles, no thunderstorms.

Anybody know what's going on?

burning all the way from San Bernadino to Washington state. hot, dry, windy.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Are these liberal strongholds or normal folk ?

Ashland is extremely liberal but none of the outlying areas are. I can't figure out where all the fires are and it's so sudden!

Simple...Some fûck’n Pyro saw an excellent opportunity to ignite a shît storm of pain on people.

There is zero chances that Oregon went from one small fire to several in 20 hours without someone’s hands on a bic lighter.

😎

PS

Arsonist can be shot if you see them attempting to light a fire that has reasonable chances of harming or killing others.

The fire down in Ashland started with a car that had an electrical short on I 5, earlier today...

As Roy mentioned them catching someone trying to start a fire.... I wish they would never had even acknowledged that..

instead someone just found a body burnt to a crisp, after the fire was put out... but it was evident, someone had put a bullet hole in his forehead....Arson, we need no trials etc....just waste em on the spot, let the fire take the evidence and let a body be found later....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Sounds like they just caught a guy starting fires. Trying to find out more.
Wow. Unreal. I figured it was just normal, seasonal conditions with folks understandably kinda paranoid about all the anarchists. Maybe there's something to it.

Heard by one of my wifes co-workers that he heard on the police scanner that they have someone in custody.

LOL
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
The creek fire in the central California foothills has grown into a 170,000 acre monster.
It just started last Friday.
No containment in sight.

It’s destroyed hundreds of buildings and caused the evacuation of thousand of people as it encroaches on several small mountain towns.
Hundreds of campers got trapped and had to be airlifted out, leaving their cars, campers and boats to burn.

Some of you have seen my many posts and photos on trout fishing.
Two of the four lakes that I fish regularly have burned right up to the shoreline.
The other two are in jeopardy.
I hope the trout populations can survive the ash and charcoal in the water.

If you want to see some amazing and terrible photos, look up “the creek fire, Shaver lake Cailfornia”.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some states are using the fires the get more federal aid.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Here's live video of the fire burning in town in Phoenix Oregon with firefighters on audio

https://www.facebook.com/kobitv/videos/2790437481191592/
--+

Roy, listening to the radio chatter, some of this is NOT Phoenix... they mentioned that the fire in the forefront was a grass fire , on Bear Creek Walkway, next to the Toyota dealer.... that is on McAndrews under I 5, and right south of Rogue Valley Mall... in North Medford...then they mention Butler Ford in No Ashland also, off the greenway... sounds like it is arson at different locations.. common denominator is the Bear Creek Walkway.....tons of transient camps.....Antifa people and NLM folks could have sneaked right in there and no one would have stopped them....

Maybe they are upping their game...maybe its time for locals to start pulling out their varmint rifles....

They are moving out of downtown Potlandia....and spreading this up and down the west coast, the closer we get to the NOvember election time....They've had a free pass by Kate Brown....so that is why they are picking Oregon to start this crap...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Here's live video of the fire burning in town in Phoenix Oregon with firefighters on audio

https://www.facebook.com/kobitv/videos/2790437481191592/

Live video of the fire burning up Phoenix Oregon. Heartbreaking to watch knowing how many people are being burned out.

LOL
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Just heard my hometown has been evacuated. Fire west Immentioned before but there's something up in the mountains, upwind. It's a brush SOB and there won't be containment. The wind will rule.

Boomer, where’s old home in Oregon for you?

😎

Heard of Molalla and Estacada? That vicinity.

Three log decks burnt up at a mill in Libral (spelling) today, hwy 213. Don't know the current name of the mill. I dang near ended up working there when I was 18. Close call. There's an old wooden store there. My paternal grandparents met at a dance at the upper floor there, about 90 years ago. They honeymooned at Memaloose Lake, in the rain with wool blankets.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just heard my hometown has been evacuated. Fire west Immentioned before but there's something up in the mountains, upwind. It's a brush SOB and there won't be containment. The wind will rule.

😎

Three log decks burnt up at a mill in Libral (spelling) today, hwy 213. Don't know the current name of the mill. I dang near ended up working there when I was 18. Close call. There's an old wooden store there. My paternal grandparents met at a dance at the upper floor there, about 100 years ago.

Was a member at Arrowhead golf club for a few years. Friend owned a filbert orchard there too. Shot a couple nice Blacktails on his property.

Yes Sir....I know Malala and Estacada.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

😎

Three log decks burnt up at a mill in Libral (spelling) today, hwy 213. Don't know the current name of the mill. I dang near ended up working there when I was 18. Close call. There's an old wooden store there. My paternal grandparents met at a dance at the upper floor there, about 100 years ago.

Was a member at Arrowhead golf club for a few years. Friend owned a filbert orchard there too. Shot a couple nice Blacktails on his property.

Yes Sir....I know Malala and Estacada.

😎

With the secret handshake, I can tell you more.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Christine Comello, aka Christine Smeton-Comello. An RN in Spokane. Arrested 7 hrs ago for starting several fires there..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The world has gone crazy.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by longarm
Christine Comello, aka Christine Smeton-Comello. An RN in Spokane. Arrested 7 hrs ago for starting several fires there..

Well good bye, bitch!

😎🖕🏾😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Damn f*cking see what allowing arson all summer does? Time to bash heads.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like about 20-30% of Clackamas County is under mandatory evac.

Last edited by Steve; 09/08/20.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Unreal. It's amazing the amount of evil in the world.

Page 5 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 1minute, 257robertsimp, 53 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,897
Posts18,518,402
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.