Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 34 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 33 34
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by longarm
Christine Comello, aka Christine Smeton-Comello. An RN in Spokane. Arrested 7 hrs ago for starting several fires there..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well good bye, bitch!

πŸ˜ŽπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ˜Ž

junkie

Spokane County

In May 2019 the Nursing Commission indefinitely suspended the registered nurse credential of Christine Ann Comello (RN60494923). Comello withdrew from a substance abuse monitoring program in which she was required to participate.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Huge clearcuts are what saves forest by providing new growth ,green undercarriage,better hunting and eliminating dead old growth that supports forest fires.But the greenies know better.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Nothing to do with old growth. ^^^^^ Roughly five percent of the PNW USA old growth remains. One does not have to have a mouth full of granola to see value in it... But, otherwise yes.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
"Usually these forest fires start in the timberlands, not in town. Seems to me there's an awful lot of residential and commercial land fire interface with most of these fires which is far above the norm. If true, that would seem to indicate someone is deliberately setting them to inflict damage. At ths point, that's just my opinion. Time will tell."

Well Roy, if some are power line related, such would be the case. Bunch of arson, possible too. No, this wasn't lightning up in the Old Cascades this time around for sure.

Personally, from so far, I can't get specific enough details. Family is all safe, property all at risk, buddy on a fire engine in Clackamas County.... It's a matter of the winds what the day will bring.

Keep safe.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Nothing to do with old growth. ^^^^^

Yep. Every 50 years or so we get conditions that are just right for these blow-ups. That's what's happening now. With the winds the way they are now no clear cut would stop it. Fire can jump miles from embers.

Carpe' Scrotum
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wonder why there isn't an increase in fires in BC? the border doesn't stop wildfires, same conditions as in Washington state. I can believe someone starting fires, I have seen that before.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Roy:

I just talked to my nephew in Medford. His home is in the level 3 evac area (south west Medford), but now seems ok in that area. Home Depot did not burn down, but the fire did burn through the center of Phoenix and took out the supermarket and then down South Pacific Highway (old 99). Burned out the Harley Davison dealer which likely means that my long time friends that owned the BMW motorcycle shop (the Hansens) also lost their business. Late last night another fire popped up just north of the Rogue Valley Mall (again just off the greenway), but they seem to have that under control. I assume that we will see more actual information being delivered as part of the normal morning briefings that are held during large fire events.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Wonder why there isn't an increase in fires in BC? the border doesn't stop wildfires, same conditions as in Washington state. I can believe someone starting fires, I have seen that before.

Fewer powerlines, fewer people?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 673

BC isn't full of antifa and BLM idiots, and doesn't have a critical national election happening in 60 days...

plus BC doesn't have communists who call themselves democRATs and are trying to destroy your country from within...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

β€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Nothing to do with old growth. ^^^^^

Yep. Every 50 years or so we get conditions that are just right for these blow-ups. That's what's happening now. With the winds the way they are now no clear cut would stop it. Fire can jump miles from embers.

This.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by 673

BC isn't full of antifa and BLM idiots, and doesn't have a critical national election happening in 60 days...

plus BC doesn't have communists who call themselves democRATs and are trying to destroy your country from within...

Well, we do, and alot of them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hoping for some good luck with the winds today...Like it stops!

Fire is getting close to BIL property.

Anyone know if Clackamas County is able to really fight these fires, or is the wind still making it difficult.

Wind are around 15 MPH here on the coast right now and have been for a few hours.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
β€œMolon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BIL just txt’d...The fire crews are letting it burn due to winds.

Some nice properties out in Colton, Oregon.

Hope everyone catches some luck today and stays safe.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
β€œMolon Labe”
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Prayers sent.

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I wouldn't put setting these fires past them.

MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Maybe you should stage a peaceful protest

Real dick comment. I heard about a guy trapped on the roof of his house, and it was on fire, in Ashland. Another lady trapped and calling for help on facebook.

Funny stuff huh jack?

You had your chance. The [bleep] commies were in Portland telling you they were coming to the rural areas. You chose to wait them out, now they're at your front door. Should've done something while you had the chance
. Don't get to high on that hog, you are surrounded by the same type azzhats that are here! Eastern cities hold the majority of these azzhats! They just haven't got all the easy pickn's yet, because of the size of the cities, it takes longer to deplete the area! Don't let your guard down, they will burn your town!

If he's taking his own advice, Jackmountain is already out there mounting pre-emptive strikes against the East Coast liberals. Should be getting reports of corpses littering the streets any day now.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sad to hear 673.... but BC doesn't have elections coming up in NOV do they?

I maintain, what has been happening in Oregon in the last 24 hours is heavily increased by Antifa/NLM

There are highly trained military planners who are directing these clowns...Whether domestic or brought in from elsewhere by their handlers...

Lets just hope it stops at the border, for Canada's Sake..

This all shows what happens when a society gets too much tolerance for those that threaten you society and your way of life..

the strongest thing our enemies have are our sides/ societies weakness via "Tolerance"...

history has proven, the best way to deal with a communist is for them to be shot...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

β€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Winds and super low humidity.

Toss in a few pyros I'm sure.

There are reportedly 25 or more uncontrolled fires going in California, alone. I don't think all of those just started naturally in nature.

Most of them started one night when we had dry lightning in CA.

[Linked Image from ]
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

US forest service said the fires in Northern California that started in last 3 days were started by lighting. Most of those fires are on

US Forest service land, so they are in charge of fighting fire. The others are being Fought by CALFIRE, with help of National Guard, and

Many others that have mutual add agreements. Plus firefighters from out of state. The North Complex fire moved 40 miles in 24 hours,

The fire fighters had to just get out of the way. Good news is winds are down today. The National Guard in California has all of the CH47 flying

Rescuing people, and many of the black hawks. Plus many of there heliocopters can drop water. CALFIRE has a whole fleet of surplus aircraft

That can drop water. Plus the ones they have contracts with.

Page 8 of 34 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1minute, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 06hunter59, 204guy, 1941USMC, 59 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,892
Posts18,518,350
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.