Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by logger
Just had an update on the Archie Creek fire 13 miles to the north of us. It consumed 72,000 acres of forest land in 12 hours.

I hope you're making it through unscathed Logger.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Fireball2
No more schit talk from jackmountain and the rest now.
jackmountain is nothing but a stupid POS.

Pardon Ethan, you've forgotten cousin phucqker.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Santiam
Marcola, just over the ridge from me is under threat tonight..Fire is very close..

Be safe Santiam... and may the Good Lord watch over you and your family and neighbors this evening...

These fires don't get me nearly as much as this senseless destruction is happen all up down I 5, all the way to the Canadian border in Washington.. and down pass Sacramento and the Bay Area in CA...

They are near neighborhoods, but then in the forest, they are burning hundreds of thousands of acres...

for those east coast friends who maybe want to put the size into prospective: 640 acres equal a square mile..
The Fire Logger mentioned north of him in Myrtle Creek, has grown to 72 thousand acres...
That one alone equals to 112.5 square miles....

We have several fires locally that are burning in the Rogue Valley here on the California state line, that amount to over 50 square miles EACH....

They are telling people to evacuate, while at the same time, here in Southern Oregon, thru roads in almost ANY direction are being closed...I 5 was closed in Central Point today from about 3:30 or so, until almost 7 PM in both directions...Vehicles were lined for miles, just to try to find a way thru... and not moving...anywhere...

and times like that really make we locals really LOVE our neighbors from the south with California license plates.... stopped traffic and they are driving down the breakdown lanes at 80 mph....hot times in the old town tonight...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Geno,

The place you talk about there off of exit 19, where it hits Hwy 99.. yeah, the Greenway goes by that bridge, and on south.. the road down toward it that way will lead you to it... easier way, off of old 99 thru town, you'll see a road down near the College, that is Mountain Ave... take that back downhill toward the Freeway and that is where the Greenway ends...between there and the Freeway, I noticed a lot of land was burned thru that area... but no fires had burned past where the Bear Creek Greenway ends...

no doubt in my mind, Antifa people were going onto the Greenway, especially down in the Ashland area and lighting those fires, in coordinated spots...and they were leaving areas alone...south bound side of the Freeway, I noted a house that always had signs about God and Jesus on it, visible off the freeway, was totally burned down.. but the two houses next to it were just fine...
coincidence maybe, but I really doubt it...

Fires aren't that hard to start... a quick road flare tossed into the brush, and you have a big fire in your hands real quick..

I really believe the parts they started near Phoenix and Talent on the Greenway, just got out of their hands real quick and they probably just freaked out and got out of there.... on the other hand, aftermath, what the fire crews did with what they had to work with.. they did a fantastic job here in the Rogue Valley.. local community college here has a real big fire and paramedic program..at several campuses...

I really think this entire thing is far from over.. Antifa will be pulling things like this, right up thru the election.. and if they don't get their ways, it will continue afterwards... winter rains may shorten their opportunities, but again, they will just relocate to somewhere else and pull something else to tie up resources and harass the local populations...

This will only stop, when these people are held accountable and are locked up for a long time.. or sent onto a permanent dirt nap..
this could easily be the start of that civil war that plenty think is going to eventually be coming...

and then these antifa people have plenty of democRATS who run the governments here on the west coast, giving them protected status...these guys being arrested tho, I've heard are being arrested on Federal Charges and are being detained by the Federal Police agencies...Seem a lot of Forest Service Rangers LE out running around the local areas for weeks now..

wonder if they were tipped something like this might be on the way several months back...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by longarm
Seafire
Do you have a link to the arrest made of the arsonist?

Long arm, no I don't.. I can tell you that they would have been arrested around 4 Pm in Jackson County...on the border of Medford and Central Point city limits... I'd bet they would be listed on tomorrow's Jackson County Sheriff's reports, unless he was taken in and put somewhere by the Feds... its leaking out from some of the cops supposedly, the Feds are down here and making these fires all Federal..

The person arrested, that was mentioned during a break on talk radio locally, that started the fire near Costco..

"supposedly' they had about 5 to 7 Antifa types in custody this morning before 8 Am...

people know the numbers, but those in the know aren't talking publicly yet...

I doubt if they want to play their hand yet...wonder if like me, they are thinking this is far from over...
it wasn't a one night stand kind of thing...

Hell they may even lay low for a week or so, and then pop up again somewhere else ..

three folks in their 20s tried to kidnap a kid from a park down in Cave Junction on Monday, the car had out of state plates and they were caught and lodged in the JoCo Jail.. the kid was only 5 years old...wonder if that was just coincidence or they were part of some of these Antifa NLM people down from Potlandia...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers on the way foe everyone in the fire zones. Stay safe.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

When you're right, you're right and you're right. lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Have lived through a few big ones close by. Not the kind of excitement one really needs in life.

Hope it goes well for you and yours tonight.
Wondered about you. Evidently the fires are way on west. Glad you're not threatened.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

At least I didn't have to travel to another country and buy a wife?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Ok, jack, keep telling yourself you're not a doosh.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I’ve heard you can get some good deals 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ok, jack, keep telling yourself you're not a doosh.

Still didn't need an interpreter on my honeymoon.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Hoped boomer checked her for a penis. Ive heard those Thai "ladyboys" are pretty convincing?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a niece and nephew that live in Dexter Oregon. Since 2017, life has NOT been fair to them. Their ONLY child was killed in a car wreck, then after a short period of time, my nephew was at work for the department of agriculture and was on state land leaving. He stopped his truck and walked back to close a gate when his truck jumped out of park, rolled back and crushed him from the hips down. He is STILL recuperating. NOW the fires are at his door step. I just got this from him this morning. I PRAY he and his wife remain safe and my thoughts and prayers go out to all our members right here that may be in harm's way. STAY SAFE.

Hey Unk, I am sure you have seen all the s h i t happening here in Oregon. The whole damned state is on fire and they are arsonist set. There was an a guy trying to set a fire a couple miles up the road at a state park...an hour ago ! Man i would liked to have been the one to see him try !!!! we are packing to evacuate but so far we are fine. WE sent all of John's belongings to Mare's brothers on the coast . We are fine so far we have just gotten power back on an hour a go . Love ya John, Mare, Lionel and crew

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Seafire
The person arrested, that was mentioned during a break on talk radio locally, that started the fire near Costco..

"supposedly' they had about 5 to 7 Antifa types in custody this morning before 8 Am...

people know the numbers, but those in the know aren't talking publicly yet...

I really hope this is true.

...three folks in their 20s tried to kidnap a kid from a park down in Cave Junction on Monday, the car had out of state plates and they were caught and lodged in the JoCo Jail.. the kid was only 5 years old...

A capital offense if ever there was one mad

Some comfort in that if incarcerated things will go hard on them. Cons have kids too, and they worry about what happens to them while they cannot protect them. I have been told this is why they hate those who prey on children.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I do believe I did much better than offerings on the vintage domestic used market. Not a bit of regret.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Your schit hole state has been by bombarded by left wing attacks to the point of it being damn near decimated, and all you can worry about is a guy you don’t know in WV?

LMAO

What a fugkin’ loser.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wouldn't surprise me at all to find out Antifa aka domestic terrorists are responsible for most of the fires.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911
Prayers for the folks in the cross hairs.

Although not in the family anymore, I hear that the big mountain A-frame house my grandfather hand-built outside of Silverton, Or could be in danger.

I spent SO many summers in Silverton and it still holds a special place in my heart.

You gonna write us a poem?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Santiam

The Cedars is owned (was) by my cousin's family. My great aunt Audrey and uncle Earl Layman started it at the old town site. It got moved to the new location when the dam was put in. I worked there the Summer of '76 as a dish washer for Bob and Bernice Layman. It was a great summer, girls, woods, lake, water skiing (I never got the hang of it). Their son Dave took it over and ran it until a few years ago when it passed to his kids.

My heart goes out to everyone.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 58 invisible), 2,505 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,910
Posts18,518,654
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.