Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 34 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 33 34
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
These fires are no coincidental incidents.

LOL
GB4

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2

^ _ ^

Idiot.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Starting to show up in print..People are wondering..

https://thatoregonlife.com/2020/09/...fPB88cIjxpOEI_JbXZBVeBMb0SdEGU0JM0lb60xU

Last edited by Santiam; 09/10/20.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Fireball2

^ _ ^

Idiot.

Another of the Campfire braintrust

LOL
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Steve

Local Fox affiliate is saying 500K people are under evacuation orders.

Damn...

That is about half of our entire state population.

Was. By next year be more like 1/3 or 1/4 by this time next year. All of us in the mountain west are in the same danger as what's happening in OR. My heart goes out to them. Natural progression, the antifags are looking to sow as much chaos and carnage as possible, it'll only spread. Hope the folks affected can get themselves and their stock out and safely relocated.

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Was. By next year be more like 1/3 or 1/4 by this time next year. All of us in the mountain west are in the same danger as what's happening in OR. My heart goes out to them. Natural progression, the antifags are looking to sow as much chaos and carnage as possible, it'll only spread. Hope the folks affected can get themselves and their stock out and safely relocated.

Very true and very sobering to think about.

It’s hard to imagine how depraved a good percentage of the left really is, those on the left that aren’t as depraved lend their silence and their vote in quiet support of the depravity.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Steve
Fighters stopped it next to their barn.

There is close and then there is CLOSE!

out yesterday, I saw quite a few properties where the fires had been stopped literally feet from the houses... that is what I was referring to, when I was saying I was amazed what the Firefighters have done, especially under the conditions they were dealing with.. and I am restating I am amazed so many were stopped so close to the side of these residences...

Down in Ashland I stopped by the road ( a short one) that was where a friend I use to work with lived.. I don't know if Steve is still there, but his house is just a pile of rubble, as were all the houses on the road except the second one...I gather they must have had a working sprinkler system, that kept the property all wet....

There are a lot of houses gone down that way... I got thru parts of Clackamas County, when I go up to east side of Portland where I have a facility I support up there... Its scary to think they are having the entire area evacuating... that is fairly built up compared to down here...This entire thing is ridiculous.... the entire west coast is the "perfect Storm" of forest fires... worst I've ever seen it in the times I have lived out this way.. which has been in Washington and Oregon...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That is two less people that need to be on the streets, pair of meth heads....

No trial.. they just 'disappear"....burnt up in the fires....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I saw the idiot Washington Governor on the evening news tonight trying to blame it all on Climate Change and Global Warming. What a fuggin idiot.

What is even more hard to believe is the number of people that are available who keep putting these idiots back into office..

kinda like the old saying.. "in the land of the blind, the man with one eye is KING"...

Jay Insley use to be a Republican.. but found out it was easier to get elected as a democRAT, just by tell stupid people what they want to hear... just like Kate Brown here in Oregon..

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Thanks for this report.

I have lived or "worked" in, or at least partied everywhere listed.

Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Robb10238
I was on my way home from the state fairgrounds with some rescued farm animals when I got an alert on my phone saying that the town of Canby was just put on level 2 evacuation alert. Pack up and get ready to leave. That was just over an hour ago.

The fires that have burned over more than 900,000 acres in Oregon this week crept closer to Portland and its suburbs Thursday afternoon and early evening.

The Clackamas County communities of Molalla and Colton were under Level 3, or “Go Now,” evacuation orders. Sandy, Oregon City and Canby were at Level 2, indicating that residents should “Be Set” to evacuate and should prepare to leave at a moment’s notice. The area is affected by large wildfires burning in both Marion and Clackamas counties.

Clackamas County fire officials are anticipating extreme fire behavior that will cause the Beachie Creek and Riverside fires to merge. Firefighters were being re-positioned into safer areas so they will not be directly in the line of rapidly changing fire conditions.

Multnomah County is not under any evacuation orders. Still, Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler issued an emergency order Thursday night. That will close city parks and other outdoor properties, establish evacuation sites for people who may be displaced because of fires and give city officials more power to ask people experiencing homelessness to move if they’re in threatened areas. The emergency order runs through noon on Sept. 24.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I was on my way home from the state fairgrounds with some rescued farm animals when I got an alert on my phone saying that the town of Canby was just put on level 2 evacuation alert. Pack up and get ready to leave. That was just over an hour ago.

Godspeed!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Very true and very sobering to think about.

It’s hard to imagine how depraved a good percentage of the left really is, those on the left that aren’t as depraved lend their silence and their vote in quiet support of the depravity.

A recent example of depravity is that pretend Afro-wannabe and college professor, Jessica Krug. She was/is militant. But, her values, social and political views were welcomed and accepted in academia.

The collegial acceptance of anti white rhetoric in both small and large colleges needs to be re-evaluated and stopped. Tenure be damned.

Get radical left wing-nuts out of teaching.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Godspeed!

BIL made a final run this morning with a convoy of friends to get more items out of his home in Colton.

He’s watching his home cameras and said he could see fire at the start of his driveway.

I don’t think Monday’s rain forecast will be in time.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why not just make 2020 a trifecta with Covid, Forest Fires, and tomorrow have the Cascadia subduction zone rip wide open causing a mega tsunami.

Beav be fûcked then.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A .30-06 and .308 are wonderful firefighting tools.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oregon City has gone level 3.

They think but don't know due to the smoke that the Beachie (Santiam) and Riverside (Estacad) fires have combined. That surrounds Colton, Mollala Silverton, Scotts Mills etc. A phucqk of a lot of country, west of the fire with an east wind.

Can't imagine it being stopped outside of the Valley.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 09/10/20.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Oregon City has gone level 3.

They think but don't know due to the smoke that the Beachie (Santiam) and Riverside (Estacada lfires have combined. That surrounds Colton, Mollala Silverton, Scotts Mikks etc. A phucqk of a lot of country, west of the fire.

haven't really been up in that country near Oregon City since I retired in '17, but as I recall Oregon City is pretty well built now in suburbia style, no?

Fire gets into that it's not going to be fun.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Why not just make 2020 a trifecta with Covid, Forest Fires, and tomorrow have the Cascadia subduction zone rip wide open causing a mega tsunami.

Beav be fûcked then.

😎

Hush yo mouf son.

the Subduction zone be going off, some of these volcanoes around here are likely to pop to belch out the pressure too.

Geno no likie volcanos going off.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
For the unbelievers., this Clackamas Co was the eden at the end of the Oregon Trail. One of the the best places on Earth during September, well not this year.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 22 of 34 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 74 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,888
Posts18,479,129
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.