Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Did you know that more white people are killed by white people than any other race? Here is another one for you. Did you know that more hispanic people are killed by hispanic people than any other race? Did you know that more asian people are killed by asian people than any other race?
Of course that's true. Like the deal about 90% of automobile accidents happen within 25 miles of home. Most people do 90% of their driving within 25 miles of home. Most people especially whites don't socially involve much with other races. Most murders happen between people who are interacting with each other. That said I'll bet however much you want that the Black murder rate is higher than any other race and that the percent of Blacks killed by other races is way lower than the percent of other races killed by Blacks.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’ll take 2 of those too.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jwall
Don't DODGE the issue ! Politician.

Jim has been redirecting the conversation ever since he jumped in.

Standard word manipulation game:

I say banana and he says Racist

I say pop tart and he says Homophobic

I say black and he corrects it to African American.

I say African American and he corrects it to negro

I say negro and he cries racist...

Same circle-jerk is always os just a different sock puppet today.

Arguing with these fools is like trying to eat orange juice with a fork.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Valsdad

gotdang.

Another thing we just might agree upon.

Gotta wonder, If Miss Breonna had a job, why they didn't just nab her at work?

Were they there to arrest Breonna?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Jim should go to downtown Louisville and walk around... invite a bunch of the Louisville Urban Nights over for Thanksgiving. Use the real silverware. Introduce them to his wife and daughter.

Bleeding heart liberals always yak about what we should do... but never offer up their own womenfolk for a good black panther gangbang rape...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Jim should go to downtown Louisville and walk around... invite a bunch of the Louisville Urban Nights over for Thanksgiving. Use the real silverware. Introduce them to his wife and daughter.

Bleeding heart liberals always yak about what we should do... but never offer up their own womenfolk for a good black panther gangbang rape...

Be a long drive from Utah.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Typo Urban Knights was supposed to be urbanites... but I will let auto-correct win this time

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

A dedicated Mormon and his eight wives could make the trip in no time at all.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by JamesJr

You have been jealous of me since I mentioned that I "inherited" a farm. Actually, it was 1/4 of one, the rest of my holdings I bought. So, it made me think, why would this azzhole be jealous. Then it occurred to me why.............I have a father (actually my grandfather, because my father died before he could inherit anything) who could pass things on to his descendants. That must mean that you didn't have a daddy to give you something.

So, here's what I want you to do azzwipe.......go to Websters Dictionary and look up this word, B-A-S-T-A-R-D, and read what it means. Then go look in a mirror and you'll see one.

That about says it all James.

How could anyone not be jealous of you two?

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Fireball wants to “do”James Jr

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

A dedicated Mormon and his eight wives could make the trip in no time at all.

Thats true. He could sleep in the back of the Ford Church Van the whole way.

The Big Ford Van.....moving loads of Mormons and Hutterites for many, many years.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I hope Louisville doesn’t expect much out of their police department for the next couple of years.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Are you redoing your foundation this week, Roy?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave
I hope Louisville doesn’t expect much out of their police department for the next couple of years.

Doesn't sound like they have got much out of them in the past

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

How would you know, bubble head?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
when a communist calls me a racist I say I am proud to be and I try to be the best racist I can be. if I could send radio signals out into the universe saying it I would. do not fall in their trap when they call you a racist and clumsily try to get out of it by showing the other guy is. I admit it and proud of it.
around 1.7 million whites died founding this country. they fought the british french spanish all the indians messicans and each other. their blood is in the ground and I am sick watching the US willingly turned over to non whites who didnt do sh it except glom off what the white man has done. same thing in Europe

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
when a communist calls me a racist I say I am proud to be and I try to be the best racist I can be. if I could send radio signals out into the universe saying it I would. do not fall in their trap when they call you a racist and clumsily try to get out of it by showing the other guy is. I admit it and proud of it.
around 1.7 million whites died founding this country. they fought the british french spanish all the indians messicans and each other. their blood is in the ground and I am sick watching the US willingly turned over to non whites who didnt do sh it except glom off what the white man has done. same thing in Europe

If that's the case you must have learned to write at one of those all black schools.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

What doesn't sound like they got much of them in the past?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Holy mother of marginal literacy.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Holy mother of marginal literacy.

when a white hating communist hears the truth they call you a name or act like an english teacher cause they cant refute facts so they act like a baby with soiled diapers

Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,478,931
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.