ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by Springcove
So commercial painters, miners, fireman, etc wear full on respirator masks but some little face coving is supposed to save everyone from the deadliest virus ever??? You fugking mask idiots are dumber than dirt

Yes that means you Fartnbeans and IsanIdiot

So your suggesting that painters, miners, fireman.....etc are all dealing with something that is being carried in water droplets?

Is that correct?

Yet another illogical argument, regroup and try again my friend.

So commercial painters, miners, fireman, etc wear full on respirator masks but some little face coving is supposed to save everyone from the deadliest virus ever??? You fugking mask idiots are dumber than dirt

So your suggesting that painters, miners, fireman.....etc are all dealing with something that is being carried in water droplets?

Is that correct?

You haven’t answered, are you for govt mandated hand washing protocols since it’s (according to you) the second most common form of transmission? If we’re doing this, why stop at masks? Seems like if it’s worth doing it’s worth doing right.

If we’re taking these measures, why are we not opening our schools, restaurants etc? If masks and hand washing are effective let’s wear a mask and go back to normalcy.

Are you touching other people mouths with your hands? Then yes.

If your only touching you mouth then you should still wash regularly.

Are restaurants not open with staff wearing masks? They sure are my friend.

Are there not schools open with kids in them wearing masks? Yes they are my friend.

Your not well informed sir.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
It’s a virus that we once didn’t know how to treat but now do. We once weren’t sure who was at risk of serious health ramifications as a result of infection but now we are.

Therefore keep those at risk protected in ways that make sense for them (probably shouldn’t put infected patients into rest homes?) and let everyone else get back to normal.

It’s a virus doing what viruses do. Every case that doesn’t result in hospitalization is a success; framing it as anything else is pure unadulterated propaganda and shows this sham for what it is.

This is a test to see how many sheeple they can manipulate into saying “how high” when the media scares the daylights out of them and instruct “experts” to say “JUMP!”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Need a new mask every day.
320 million people x365=116,800,000,000 masks/year
I'm doing the responsible thing by reducing the demand.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yeah.

Tell us about how much time you spend "afield".....

If you think masks are helpful, then you are either retarded or you dont think Covid is a credible threat.

Your support for half measures is harmful.

They want to control the lives of every American. Simple as that. This isn’t about public safety, it’s a power grab. [bleep] every one of the little lefty turds that came out of the woodwork.

Really jack? Just like speed limits I guess. What's the difference?

COVID has a survival rate in the high 97% rate up to 65yo. 93% through 75 yo. Even then without preexisting conditions your chances are still really good. At what point is Govt intervention an over reach in your world?

Speeding survival rates far, FAR exceed 97%. I did it today, I imagine you did too. Several times even.

In other words, speed limits are more Govt intervention and over reach. Eh? What do you suppose is greater? The number of deaths due to speeding today or the deaths due to Covid? Is it even close? No, it's not.

You lose.

Again.

https://www.curbed.com/2017/7/28/16051780/us-traffic-death-speeding-statistics-speeding

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Is that correct?

Is that correct?

You haven’t answered, are you for govt mandated hand washing protocols since it’s (according to you) the second most common form of transmission? If we’re doing this, why stop at masks? Seems like if it’s worth doing it’s worth doing right.

If we’re taking these measures, why are we not opening our schools, restaurants etc? If masks and hand washing are effective let’s wear a mask and go back to normalcy.

Are you touching other people mouths with your hands? Then yes.

If your only touching you mouth then you should still wash regularly.

Are restaurants not open with staff wearing masks? They sure are my friend.

Are there not schools open with kids in them wearing masks? Yes they are my friend.

Your not well informed sir.

I thought it was about slowing/stopping the spread? Now it’s about not infecting others? If you touch your own mouth and contract it, hows that slowing the spread?

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yeah.

Tell us about how much time you spend "afield".....

If you think masks are helpful, then you are either retarded or you dont think Covid is a credible threat.

Your support for half measures is harmful.

They want to control the lives of every American. Simple as that. This isn’t about public safety, it’s a power grab. [bleep] every one of the little lefty turds that came out of the woodwork.

Really jack? Just like speed limits I guess. What's the difference?

COVID has a survival rate in the high 97% rate up to 65yo. 93% through 75 yo. Even then without preexisting conditions your chances are still really good. At what point is Govt intervention an over reach in your world?

Speeding survival rates far, FAR exceed 97%. I did it today, I imagine you did too. Several times even.

In other words, speed limits are more Govt intervention and over reach. Eh? What do you suppose is greater? The number of deaths due to speeding today or the deaths due to Covid? Is it even close? No, it's not.

You lose.

Again.

https://www.curbed.com/2017/7/28/16051780/us-traffic-death-speeding-statistics-speeding

Makes my point pretty easily. Speeding deaths less than 10k per year. Covid deaths will probalby exceed 500k in the first year. Already past 200k and dying faster every day. So, again, why are speed limits okay but not masks? I think the absolution of speed limits should be on the Trump agenda!!! MAGA! Death to Speed Limits...

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
DC-determined speed limits are indeed just as stupid (or more so) than these supposed anti-COVID measures, which have been at the state and local level. DC ought to have no more authority to tell me how fast I can drive than they would to determine on what morning my trash is to be picked up.

Governing such a huge country from the capital is a fool’s errand; that’s why our system was designed with governors and mayors and state legislatures and city councils.

Joe Biden has said he’d force nation-wide lockdowns and mask mandates and the D party has condemned Trump for not doing the same.

Says it all.

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
LOL

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by efw
DC-determined speed limits are indeed just as stupid (or more so) than these supposed anti-COVID measures, which have been at the state and local level. DC ought to have no more authority to tell me how fast I can drive than they would to determine on what morning my trash is to be picked up.

Governing such a huge country from the capital is a fool’s errand; that’s why our system was designed with governors and mayors and state legislatures and city councils.

Joe Biden has said he’d force nation-wide lockdowns and mask mandates and the D party has condemned Trump for not doing the same.

Says it all.

So, STATE determined speed limits and STATE determined mask mandates are okay? Just give up, already.

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by efw

Says it all.

So, STATE determined speed limits and STATE determined mask mandates are okay? Just give up, already.

Here Here

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The masks arent helping anything.

But you ladies go ahead and mask up.

I am MAGA.
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

Then why are health care workers wearing them?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

And you know this how? O Great Epidemiologist/Pathologist/Microbiologist of the High Line?

From whence to you draw your great knowledge and insight?

A horse's ass no doubt.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

Says it all.

They can be.

I’d suggest cities and local municipalities would be best equipped to make and explain such protocols since they’re closest to the people.

If you prefer being a subject vs the responsibility of citizenship there are many places where despots will do your thinking for you. Go there and be at peace; don’t ruin the last great experiment in freedom for the rest of us, please.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

They’re also wearing gloves and face shields. So why do you only advocate “masks” without even specifying what type of masks or how they’re worn. Health care workers are in high risk situations, I’m not.
You don’t see the difference?

A mask didn’t save Ruth.... And, Coney will be THE nail in Obamacare..... the trump legacy will live on in the judiciary for decades. The single most important thing he accomplished.
The ONE thing Obama was remembered for, gone.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/03/20.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Says it all.

They can be.

I’d suggest cities and local municipalities would be best equipped to make and explain such protocols since they’re closest to the people.

If you prefer being a subject vs the responsibility of citizenship there are many places where despots will do your thinking for you. Go there and be at peace; don’t ruin the last great experiment in freedom for the rest of us, please.

Sonny, you know your own state supremes just stripped your governor of her power to do exactly that. And all to the delight of the Right(eous). And the even more local mayor are being shelled by Triple R (Righteous Right Republicans), when they attempt even more local protocol mandates. So, you ain't cuttin' the mustard laddy.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Sonny, you know your own state supremes just stripped your governor of her power to do exactly that. And all to the delight of the Right(eous). And the even more local mayor are being shelled by Triple R (Righteous Right Republicans), when they attempt even more local protocol mandates. So, you ain't cuttin' the mustard laddy.

Like I said, if you prefer despotism please go someplace else; there are many places where individuals can Lord their power over the masses. But don’t bring that attitude here where we have rules and processes to stop such over reach.

I suggest Venezuela.

Bye!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

And you know this how? O Great Epidemiologist/Pathologist/Microbiologist of the High Line?

From whence to you draw your great knowledge and insight?

A horse's ass no doubt.

Oh...kitten.

Take your Midol and look around you.

Have you done a lot of field work concerning PPE and BSI?

Do you know about restricting movement and funneling people?

If you think masks are doing anything to help the situation you are retarded.

If you know how to properly use ppe and practice good BSI....then by all means.....wear the mask your husband bought for you.

I am MAGA.
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

They’re also wearing gloves and face shields. So why do you only advocate “masks” without even specifying what type of masks or how they’re worn. Health care workers are in high risk situations, I’m not.
You don’t see the difference?

They are dealing with people who they may or may not know have Covid so they protect themselves in the event they are near someone who could be contagious or they do not want to transmit it accidentally themselves. Your the same way, you have no clue if your asymptomatic or not ,nor the people around you when your out and about, hence the universal protection. Not a hard concept to visualize.

What do you have to loose?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Because they have training in ppe and BSI.

You and the other Karens dont.

I am MAGA.
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 56 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.