Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Buddy of mine down the street tested positive today, Saw him last weekend, only a couple minutes. Don't meet the threshold for self quarantine, but I'm monitoring my temp pretty closely.

I think you need to go see him and cheer him up.the worse that can happen is that you will get it.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Vaccines do bupkis for viruses... They only mitigate the symptoms of virus infections- they don't cure squat otherwise..

And these BS numbers always seem to be highest JUST before the little despot's 'emergency order' is about to expire (this Nov. 6th) - so he can use these BS numbers to justify further the limiting of citizens' rights by adding another (at least) month of BS mask and business-limiting factors..

Eff Evers...

So far, the WI. Tavern League has succeeded in quelling much of his BS orders... But they better keep at it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by sse
of course...much of what they said, before they changed their totalitarian minds, is turning out to be true. Further waves, can't stop it, masks do nothing. Virtually total mask compliance and still the rise in cases.

let it run it's course sooner than later

No no no this all means that MORE measures and MORE DRACONIAN repercussions for non-compliance must be mandated!

Seems the only “logical” step for “those who care” about anything other than kidnapping the governess.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Buddy of mine down the street tested positive today, Saw him last weekend, only a couple minutes. Don't meet the threshold for self quarantine, but I'm monitoring my temp pretty closely.

Sorry to hear that Tim I hope that you/they do well.

My buddy’s wife got a positive test but is feeling fine. He and his son were with me last weekend deer scouting and they’re being tested. If they get positives that’ll put me in self-quarantine for 14 days.

Neither of them are feeling anything except bored to tears.

I have no idea how we’re gonna put the toothpaste back in the tube on this one. The path set seems utterly insane and wholly untenable.

Vote Trump.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What a stupid thread, phuque Evers and all the whiners in cheeseheadville. It is exhausting and embarrassing that so many can be swayed by lying, power hungry faces on a TV screen! Absolutely boggles the mind. I have a sister who works at Gunderson. Her tidbits would be damaging if local media got wind of it. It is all one big ploy to oust a sitting POTUS.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by troublesome82
What a stupid thread, phuque Evers and all the whiners in cheeseheadville. It is exhausting and embarrassing that so many can be swayed by lying, power hungry faces on a TV screen! Absolutely boggles the mind. I have a sister who works at Gunderson. Her tidbits would be damaging if local media got wind of it. It is all one big ploy to oust a sitting POTUS.

Let’s hope it fades away after next Tuesday night!

Which reminds me... I’m betting this backfires. Many Biden supporters are too scared to get out and vote, while Trump supporters ain’t skeered.

I know mail-in was to help with this but I’m not sure it has.

Keeping fingers crossed the fraud isn’t sufficient to beat back the landslide.

Last edited by efw; 10/28/20. Reason: Afterthoughts
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

stay strong brave Timmy!

.Prayers sent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have great idea, let’s lock everything down for a month, it worked fuggin awesome last time.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some of you are so woefully uninformed it boggles the mind. Who says that it has to be an all or nothing shut down, but it is all you independent thinkers out there going your own way ignoring any semblance of science that WILL cause a complete shut down because you can't be bothered to wear a damn spit shield. North Dakota is the least mask wearing state in the country and surprise, it is leading the nation in cases per 1,000 residents. Skeen, you being a Kansas resident of all people should have seen this in your own state. Your Democratic governor made a state wide mask mandate in early July, but your Republican legislature came out a week later and said that people didn't need to follow it. Then 22 Kansas counties passed their own county wide mask mandate. Fast forward to the end of July and after and the mask mandated counties have had HALF the reported Covid-19 cases per capita.

I'm not hiding in my basement, but I'm smart enough to be picking up my groceries delivered to my car or going through a drive through instead of going inside interacting with other people. Like a lot of you, just being retirement age puts our generation at risk to say nothing of many of us having some pre-existing condition. Drinking here seems to be a real necessity and draping ones self over a bar stool somehow has given the tavern league the power to override good sense legislation. Herd mentality you say? That didn't work for Sweden very well did it? That makes about as much sense as Spain hosing down their streets with holy water early on.

We have 16% of our remaining hospital bed space available largely because so many of the Covid cases are hospitalized for so long. Granted, some people don't get Covid-19 as badly as others, but why risk getting it at all? 10% of the people that do get a bad case of it are now known as long haulers which means that they have life long respiratory, circulatory or cognitive issues. If staying the hell away from other people helps keep you safe, why wouldn't you? Are you getting your medical advise from a medical professional, a politician or the Campfire?

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Windfall
Some of you are so woefully uninformed it boggles the mind. Who says that it has to be an all or nothing shut down, but it is all you independent thinkers out there going your own way ignoring any semblance of science that WILL cause a complete shut down because you can't be bothered to wear a damn spit shield. North Dakota is the least mask wearing state in the country and surprise, it is leading the nation in cases per 1,000 residents. Skeen, you being a Kansas resident of all people should have seen this in your own state. Your Democratic governor made a state wide mask mandate in early July, but your Republican legislature came out a week later and said that people didn't need to follow it. Then 22 Kansas counties passed their own county wide mask mandate. Fast forward to the end of July and after and the mask mandated counties have had HALF the reported Covid-19 cases per capita.

I'm not hiding in my basement, but I'm smart enough to be picking up my groceries delivered to my car or going through a drive through instead of going inside interacting with other people. Like a lot of you, just being retirement age puts our generation at risk to say nothing of many of us having some pre-existing condition. Drinking here seems to be a real necessity and draping ones self over a bar stool somehow has given the tavern league the power to override good sense legislation. Herd mentality you say? That didn't work for Sweden very well did it? That makes about as much sense as Spain hosing down their streets with holy water early on.

We have 16% of our remaining hospital bed space available largely because so many of the Covid cases are hospitalized for so long. Granted, some people don't get Covid-19 as badly as others, but why risk getting it at all? 10% of the people that do get a bad case of it are now known as long haulers which means that they have life long respiratory, circulatory or cognitive issues. If staying the hell away from other people helps keep you safe, why wouldn't you? Are you getting your medical advise from a medical professional, a politician or the Campfire?

The surge in the middle of the country doesn’t have anything to do with mask wearing. We mostly escaped the first wave, now schools in session and we are getting our first wave. This bug is going to run through our population sooner or later until we immunity or a vaccine. It’s math not masks. I wore a mask, it didn’t work.

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 10/28/20.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ever body gonna die isro, just like in Uganda where 45 out of 45 million diedof it because Hydroxychloroquine is available OTC to treat, prevent malaria.

Go suck you some Joe. Adios, Mo Fo.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If staying the hell away from other people helps keep you safe, why wouldn't you? Are you getting your medical advise from a medical professional, a politician or the Campfire?

You're going to do this^^^ for the rest of your life?

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Every battleground state where Trump is campaigning hard needs to look like a covid disaster. It's the Dem campaign strategy.

It's all horseshit.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Cheer up, the whole covid pandemic will rapidly draw down in about a week.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

And once again today about 8,000 Americans died of non Covid related deaths like every day

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

The surge in the middle of the country doesn’t have anything to do with mask wearing. We mostly escaped the first wave, now schools in session and we are getting our first wave. This bug is going to run through our population sooner or later until we immunity or a vaccine. It’s math not masks. I wore a mask, it didn’t work.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Are we supposed to wear masks now? Faucci and the experts at the CDC have changed their minds so many times I forgot.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
More voter suppression tactics.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

"And once again today about 8,000 Americans died of non Covid related deaths like every day"

Only brcause "they" couldn't put the Covid sticker on the deaths. Slackers.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

simple minded

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Another covetard exposes himself.... hahahhahahahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (257 mag, 2500HD, 160user, 12344mag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 257robertsimp, 29 invisible), 1,836 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,167
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.