Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by Milwroad
Yup, getting pretty bad here. Up until this week I did not know anyone who actually contracted it. That has really changed in the last week. My hunting buddy got it this week. So have others I know. Even our quarterback and his backup have it. Part is just more testing but I think it is real. People moving inside in cooler weather, not social distancing, not wearing masks to protect their friends, etc. Fortunately severe cases are low. While I believe in individual rights I think we need to think about others and do what we can to limit the spread. When friends push back for one reason or another I remind them them of London during the blitz. They asked everyone to turn off lights at night or cover windows. People did it for the greater good, they did not say "no, it is a free country and I will do whatever I want." I am not saying that this is similar to the blitz. Thank God it is not but the principle of taking actions voluntarily for the common good should be one we all think about.

Biden has a corner in his basement that you, and your buddy ISRO, can hide out in 'til the dangers of living pass.

God bless you, Skeen. Adieu pukes.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin