Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by slowmover12
I think the terminology is wrong. A positive test is just that, a positive test. A case should be defined as someone who has actual symptoms requiring some sort of treatment.

We should not be worried about increased numbers of positive tests, if you’re in a risk group, take extra precautions.

This is more politics than science. Yes, some get deathly sick and die but there is no reason to live in fear or to shut the entire country down. Georgia is doing pretty good since reopening in May. Wash your hands, social distance, don’t group up with strangers you don’t know. The vast majority of people will be fine. If you have serious health issues, hibernate to your heart’s content. My family is living our lives and going about our business. You’ll be much happier if you do the same.

Yep my hunting partner’s wife got a positive test on Sunday and they’ve been quarantined since. He, his son, and the grad student who lives with them will get test results today. He told me this yesterday of their health as a group, “ For you questions about our health, we’re doing fine. None of us have any meaningful symptoms at all and if we’d never heard of Covid or been tested, wouldn’t even be aware of having anything.”

How do you call his wife (and if they get positive tests, the other three) “cases”... unless you’re trying to make a case for a preconceived narrative...

I have been running most of the Covid symptoms myself for the past 8 or so days. Feeling much better this morning and have no intention of getting tested... not worth the money or wasting my time trying to chase down some Clinic somewhere.

If what I have had is the Rona... it is a complete and total joke... like the type of cold that nine out of 10 of us would have gone to work with our entire lives.

Who knows who cares I quit paying attention to the hysteria a long time ago.

Media puppets are worse than NFL puppets.

Last edited by CashisKing; 10/29/20. Reason: Typos.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.