Originally Posted by Milwroad
Arguing covid protocols or the ultimate impact of covid is a losing proposition. There are many good points made by people on both sides of any covid debate. Yes some of it is political, yes some of it is science, yes the likely death rate is small, yes it is highly contagious, etc. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. One thing I learned hanging with Marines for 25 years (from Guadalcanal vets to Fallujah vets) is that being tough is not about talking tough or acting tough or even braving death. Tough means doing what you have to look out for the guy on your left and the guy on your right. So when someone talks to me about covid precautions that is where my thougths go. I take precautions to protect those around me recognizing full well that the mask does not protect me and knowing full well that I am healthy and probably not at serious risk. That is why I think voluntarily agreeing to covid protocols is a good, sensible idea. If it helps shorten the pandemic all the better, but I really do not know if it will do that or not. .

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house