E
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by RyanSinBA
I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

Careful, some old fart is going to call you an ass wipe..... laugh

Assswipe's ,,

And I'm not old - I'm only 89 and still somewhat feisty .

Good luck tonight.... sounds like your gonna need it!

Unlike sad sack of excrement you, who merely needs a kick in the teeth.

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

Whats the matter buddy, your milk a little to salty from those tears... you can Lol... but who’s the one really laffin? ;-)

The good news is:

1. You're just some ignorant liberal troll, trying to find the scratch to pay mom her rent, so she can keep egg-a-muffins in the freezer for ya and pay the light bill on the single wide.

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

Im still under your skin lol...

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by RyanSinBA
I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

Assswipe's ,,

And I'm not old - I'm only 89 and still somewhat feisty .

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

Whats the matter buddy, your milk a little to salty from those tears... you can Lol... but who’s the one really laffin? ;-)

The good news is:

1. You're just some ignorant liberal troll, trying to find the scratch to pay mom her rent, so she can keep egg-a-muffins in the freezer for ya and pay the light bill on the single wide.

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

No.. you're not.

You're just some little liberal fa*ggot broke-ass fugktard troll.

Just bought a new beautiful Colt revolver yesterday. Got a new Glock coming next week. Geebus. Glad I got the new safe.. and the new Dillon 750. All set now.

Now get your f a g ass back to work.

You gotta pay for another social security check I got coming in next Wednesday. That's after all the rent checks I just collected, and just before the checks roll in from the new company my partner and I just started a few months ago. Whew. Schit. I'm gonna be bizzy this month.

Living Well really is the best revenge on you self-defeating commie chkunts.

Lol.

Now GFY.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Life is math as is reality... Trump had a record number of republican votes in 2016 at just under 63 million votes, Obama had the record with the 2008 election at about 69 million, less in 2012, Clinton had about 66 million in '16.

Trump is close to 69 million votes right now and will clear over 70 million when it's all counted... he did his F'n job! Well over a 10% increase over the last election.

Anyone believes Biden outperformed Obama, Clinton and Trump's new record is mistaken, doesn't mean the courts won't favor Biden in this scam/fraud... but Trump did his job.

Life is math and it don't add up.

Kent

Last edited by krp; 11/04/20.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by krp
Life is math as is reality... Trump had a record number of republican votes in 2016 at just under 63 million votes, Obama had the record with the 2008 election at about 69 million, less in 2012, Clinton had about 66 million in '16.

Trump is close to 69 million votes right now and will clear over 70 million when it's all counted... he did his F'n job! Well over a 10% increase over the last election.

Anyone believes Biden outperformed Obama, Clinton and Trump's new record is mistaken, doesn't mean the courts won't favor Biden in this scam/fraud... but Trump did his job.

Kent

Great point.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Good summation.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I said it before on this site. Nobody in cuffs or prison over the Russian Spygate treason coup d'é·tat. It would make those corrupt bastards think twice about fixing the election if their leaders were in prison. Mail in Votes . I'll bet somewhere in those stacks you will find Mickey Mouse voted twice for Biden. So the honest election inspectors will throw out one of his votes. ---------- I'm going bow hunting today and will feel very guilty if I shoot one and fail to rip my tag. ------------Web

[Linked Image]
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
[quote=battue][quote=RyanSinBA]I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

The good news is:

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

No.. you're not.

Just bought a new beautiful Colt revolver yesterday. Got a new Glock coming next week. Geebus. Glad I got the new safe.. and the new Dillon 750. All set now.

You gotta pay for another social security check I got coming in next Wednesday. That's after all the rent checks I just collected, and just before the checks roll in from the new company my partner and I just started a few months ago. Whew. Schit. I'm gonna be bizzy this month.

Lol.

Now GFY.

The loudest one talking about wealth is usually the brokest... good for you, glad you own some rentals lmao...

Hope you’re enjoying hunting all the time on your numerous grain farms you bought with the cash you earned running a division of multi billion dollar international company all before you were 40... oh wait, sorry thats me, not you hahahahah

Glad you’re enjoying those measly SS checks enough to brag about them, while talking about how wealthy you are compared to someone you dont know... all the while boasting about how much smarter you are... you’re obviously correct hahahaha

Last edited by Ejp1234; 11/05/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=battue][quote=RyanSinBA]I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

The good news is:

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

No.. you're not.

Lol.

Now GFY.

The loudest one talking about wealth is usually the brokest... good for you, glad you own some rentals lmao...

Hope you’re enjoying hunting all the time on your numerous grain farms you bought with the cash you earned running a division of multi billion dollar international company all before you were 40... oh wait, sorry thats me, not you hahahahah

Glad you’re enjoying those measly SS checks enough to brag about them, while talking about how wealthy you are compared to someone you dont know... all the while boasting about how much smarter you are... you’re obviously correct hahahaha

It really is wonderful to hear some little liberal
chkunt whine.. and dream.
It's your dream. Make it however you want. LMAO.

Now get back to work with that hedge trimmer. Nanshee likes her hedges tight, so little commie rats like you can't climb over her wall and burn her house down.

Lol.

But Again, Just roll over and die.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of the media and education system worked against him, but in the end he ignored America’s biggest problem and threat to our future as a country, we are increasingly divided. I voted for him, twice, and still am holding out that he can pull it off. Let’s be honest if he continues to fan the flames rather than put them out all the great policies he stands behind, the ones that made me vote for him, won’t make much difference in the future if we can’t come together in some fashion as a country. If he would have moved us in that direction, and he could have with concerted and focused effort, Biden would not have even been a blip on the radar. If he pulls it off I’m praying this will be his focus for the next 4 years, he would have to be completely blind not to see this is why he is where he is. America is sick of our broken political system and will vote accordingly as long as you don’t openly try to piss too many of them off.

My opinion, yours may differ.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He didn't do anything wrong.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by arkypete
He didn't do anything wrong.

Nope.

As POTUS, You don't cower to tyrants..

He didn't.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I was pro-trump before most, with my bigeest concern being his fiscal responsibility.

He did nothing to stop that concern, printing trillions.

He lost some votes because of that.

Leaders make tough decisions, he did that. But he is a sloppy economist.

That's my only criticism.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m uncomfortable w all the mail in voting & of course they’re being counted in the liberal cities of each state.

We were already running huge deficits before Covid, then printed a few more trillion to help folks out.

If Biden wins, which now looks likely due to who gets to count the votes, you’d better be ready. When not if foreign govts decide buying our debt is no longer a good investment the wheels fall off.

Trump might be able to kick the can down the road for four more years, maybe, but I’m not certain the Harris oops Biden presidency can do so. As they most certainly will bail out Cali & Illinois with their budget crisis, due largely to unfunded pension commitments

Whenever it happens under whomever happens to be prez it’s apt to be ugly, best be debt free, live somewhat rural, have food, meds, guns & ammo at hand.

Whatever party happens to be holding the reins of power is apt to be blamed even though it’s been going on for over 40 years.

If they take the blame, they’re apt to not see the whitehouse again for a long time.

If the Dems attempt to pack the SC, we’re screwed if they get it done. Hopefully the Senate can keep that from happening.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If Trump isn't elected it's because the election was stolen.

Not because "Trump blew it".

I don't understand why everybody wants tiptoe around this issue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pat85

It is not eitjer/or. A bug wnough trump margin and the margin of fraud is surmountable.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
At least half the country is very.....very shallow.

I was never so happy to vote for an incumbent in all my life.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I was never so happy to vote for an incumbent in all my life.

So were millions of other working class Americans.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So the Republicans just needed enough votes to overcome an acceptable amount of fraudulent voting?

Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by Pat85

It is not eitjer/or. A bug wnough trump margin and the margin of fraud is surmountable.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The swamp creatures have financing, organization and courage ------------all of which are lacking from "the right".

What Trump "did wrong" was not what he DID.......... but what he refused to do.
Drain the Swamp!

Lincoln was not within the bounds of the Constitution when he made war on the South, and in hind sight we can see the legal problems with that policy in our history. But Lincoln, in his personnel writings knew he was taking a legal chance, but did what he thought was best to preserve the nation. Overall- from a standpoint of law, I side with the south in that conflict. BUT I can give full credit to Lincoln for doing something that took courage and was a personal risk.

Not so with Mr Trump. He did nothing to take out the leadership and financiers, and the Swamp is now more powerful than they have been at any time in all US history. Even under Obama the democrat leadership would not have openly called for destruction of the nation from the inside out, while standing in the capitals, and the halls of congress. They are powerful enough now to do that and they are doing it, and not one is in jail or even at any risk of jail. THAT my friends is 100% Trump's fault.

Passing the buck when you are in charge of ALL federal law enforcement and ALL military forces is the mark of a failure and the ONLY reason he was elected in 2016 was to drain the Swamp. All the other things he fixed would have gotten find anyway after the communist traitors were removed and no longer obstruction the good of the nation.

Trump could have been the single most important president in USA history since Washington and because of the ties between the Democrats and communist China, Iran, Ukraine and Russia, he would have been inside the law to use military force (enemies foreign and DOMESTIC) to clean out the swamp. Would he have been sued for it? Probably. But a real leader leads and takes the risks. False men send others to take the risks. He had the chance to be the best president in history since Washington, but now he'll be remembered as it's greatest failure, and all the good he did will be erased very quickly if Biden/Harris get in the W.H. Trump's "good things" will not count for a thing, because they will all be reversed and the last situations will be far worse then they were before Trump acted.

Trump addressed many symptoms of the problem but left the real problem alone -----------and in many cases even protected them.

The problem is high treason and the traitors that promote and commit it. Returning 20% of your stolen goods and leaving the robber alone, (as well as giving him some protections) is not a good way to stop a crime spree of robberies, and in effect, that exactly what trump did.

If he does keep his office this letter should be copied and pasted and mailed by the tens of millions to every american, and every congressman, senior, cop and media outlet in the nation. Trump need to know we are tired of inaction in the face of open treason!

War is coming and the severity of that war is going to hinge on the courage of the patriots, if they will fight or if they will simply bend over and take it. It's 100% obvious the communist are willing to use violence and crime, so I speak definitely when I say the patriots will be the deciding factor on the severity of the war. Bending over has been the strategy of so-called conservatives and so- called Christians so far. That's why you have fewer rights today then you did in the past. No war was fought. Surrender because of a threat when you all control the money in the tax base, was the way of your past-------with no fight at all. And the taxes you pay are THE reason they can keep taking rights from your kids. Paying them because you are TOLD TO is a sight of cowardly surrender and nothing else.

If Trump keeps his office we need him to know he's there for ONE JOB, to up-hold and defend the Constitution against ALL enemies foreign and DOMESTIC and to drain the swamp is not one of the jobs we hired him to do, IT'S HIS ONLY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he did that all the other problems would be easily fixed because of the lack of resistance from the communists.

The Democrat leadership should be destroyed. Article 3 section 3 speaks directly to the crime of Treason and as a man sworn to uphold and defend it, Trump (and all elected officials) should be waging war against those that wage war against the USA and ALL THAT AID AND COMFORT THEM! Today those traitors are collectively called "the Swamp" and it's Dem/Comms in office, many of the heads of media and the internet and many federal cops as well as a lot of state cops too in some places. Because Trump didn't use the military to defend the union (the only REAL job of out military) it's going to fall to the common man soon.

As we can see.............there is no longer any standards of just law in the nation, and the leftists are proceeding with the phrase "Might makes Right" So be it. That's the entire reason the 2A was written into the highest law of the land.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,800
Posts18,477,464
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.