GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I got your email rockinbar, nothing from anyone else. I left a VM with your brother.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
GAG,

You get the mail I sent?

#AllHatNoCattle

LOL.

Elksucker is back, I see. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
C
Im following this closely because I'm afraid my dealings with this Jack wagon aren't over. If I had extra I'd donate to the go fund me, but when I get time I'm goin to scan all my documents I've been gathering for evidence and maybe contribute that if it will help.

R
R
Just discovered that a case he had against JP Morgan Chase Bank on Leagle.com website has been dismissed WITH PREJUDICE. Don't know if JP Morgan will go after him for Legal Fees. Also his case with Texas A&M that i found on Justia US Law Eustice v Powers has been DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE also. On Rokslide.com someone stated that they found that he lost his case with Vortex and was hit with $32,000 for Vortex's Attorney Fees. Also on Rokslide someone stated that the reason that Harris Co DA has trouble with prosecuting him is that either people will not fill out the paperwork or they have received their money back through their CC company.
He must be getting desperate because he has challenged my CC company to get the money back that was returned to my account. I have a feeling that he will be trying to sue everybody right now because he world is crumbling.
There are other websites out there all complaining about him.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder why he hasn't decided to become a politician already. Seems like he'd fit right in.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RB1714
Just discovered that a case he had against JP Morgan Chase Bank on Leagle.com website has been dismissed WITH PREJUDICE. Don't know if JP Morgan will go after him for Legal Fees. Also his case with Texas A&M that i found on Justia US Law Eustice v Powers has been DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE also. On Rokslide.com someone stated that they found that he lost his case with Vortex and was hit with $32,000 for Vortex's Attorney Fees. Also on Rokslide someone stated that the reason that Harris Co DA has trouble with prosecuting him is that either people will not fill out the paperwork or they have received their money back through their CC company.
He must be getting desperate because he has challenged my CC company to get the money back that was returned to my account. I have a feeling that he will be trying to sue everybody right now because he world is crumbling.
There are other websites out there all complaining about him.

Send 'em all here!

The more the merrier!

Can't have too much information.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
If you can get a copy of him lying to your bank i.e. saying you agreed to accept store credit or something to the matter, that is an additional offense and should be reported to the DA. If the person who who received the water-bottle in the mail is willing to file with the DA and higher that particular crime is federal and can go to the DOJ. Fun fact: Eustice uses a pauper's claim on all of his court filings to get out of paying court fees. This allows him to continuously abuse the court system and file frivolous lawsuits at no cost to him, but at a cost to taxpayers. If someone were to know the right people in Harris County District 5 and bring up an investigation, there may be a case of additional fraud and lying under sworn testimony.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
If you can get a copy of him lying to your bank i.e. saying you agreed to accept store credit or something to the matter, that is an additional offense and should be reported to the DA. If the person who who received the water-bottle in the mail is willing to file with the DA and higher that particular crime is federal and can go to the DOJ. Fun fact: Eustice uses a pauper's claim on all of his court filings to get out of paying court fees. This allows him to continuously abuse the court system and file frivolous lawsuits at no cost to him, but at a cost to taxpayers. If someone were to know the right people in Harris County District 5 and bring up an investigation, there may be a case of additional fraud and lying under sworn testimony.

He just needs his tail cut off.

Right up behind his ears.. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Anyone have a civil lawyer contact in DFW?

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I live in DFW, let me ask all of my contacts.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here is what I was referred to

https://www.tarrantbar.org/?pg=LRIS

Darryle

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
M
M
So I just came across this thread after searching for info on this delightful human being and I'm shocked to say the least. It looks like he has now moved past taking peoples money via his website and is now either using their cards or just stealing numbers to make purchases for himself. I work for an online ammo retailer and he placed a $1000 order with us recently and then a few weeks later I get a card dispute from the actual card owner.

We have some safe guard policies in place when a customer specifies a different billing & shipping address and we asked for some proof of his connection to the individual who's name and address in New York that were provided for credit card billing. He went so far as to send a fake bank statement to us with his name inserted with the billing address. We said "hey, that's still not the name of the guy who paid for it" so he sent another bank's statement with the correct name and address. The sales associates in the office aren't super sleuths and he provided what we asked, so it got shipped out.

I'd love to get in contact with Samuel Maxwell, the investigator mentioned in this thread who is aware of the issues if someone could PM me the email. If not, I can call in and see if I can reach him, just wanted to get right to him and hopefully get some charges added to this guy.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
email me armytankerchrisgmail.com I will send you his contact info.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 11/04/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well isn't this interesting.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mustang_8244
So I just came across this thread after searching for info on this delightful human being and I'm shocked to say the least. It looks like he has now moved past taking peoples money via his website and is now either using their cards or just stealing numbers to make purchases for himself. I work for an online ammo retailer and he placed a $1000 order with us recently and then a few weeks later I get a card dispute from the actual card owner.

We have some safe guard policies in place when a customer specifies a different billing & shipping address and we asked for some proof of his connection to the individual who's name and address in New York that were provided for credit card billing. He went so far as to send a fake bank statement to us with his name inserted with the billing address. We said "hey, that's still not the name of the guy who paid for it" so he sent another bank's statement with the correct name and address. The sales associates in the office aren't super sleuths and he provided what we asked, so it got shipped out.

I'd love to get in contact with Samuel Maxwell, the investigator mentioned in this thread who is aware of the issues if someone could PM me the email. If not, I can call in and see if I can reach him, just wanted to get right to him and hopefully get some charges added to this guy.

That does not surprise me.

Guy is criminally insane.

Needs to be locked away.

What he did is now a huge felony. Actually, multiple felonies.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
S
Add me to the list of victims. Ordered 500 rounds of federal 5.56 last week and paid with a direct bank transfer from my checking which I NEVER do, but I needed ammo, he said his credit card link was down and his price was decent considering the current environment. I checked my order status and saw it had been on hold for 7 days. I checked with his bank and confirmed he had received the funds the same day as the order. I started getting suspicious and googled Optics and Ammo and felt really stupid that I had been duped this easily.

I emailed his support account and did not receive a reply. I emailed it again the next day and called the number listed and finally received a reply later that day. "Feel free to mail a check or money order for your order total to the following address." When I replied that he already had my money he sent the following: "Our suppliers have increased their prices and we will need some additional funds from you before we can ship this order out"

I told him I was going to give him one more opportunity to either refund my full purchase amount or send me the exact product I have already paid for in full within the next 48 hours or I would be reporting him to the Texas Attorney General, the Harris County DA and the BBB. He has sent me three emails making the same threats as everyone else has been receiving. I live in DFW, so I have no problem driving to Houston and appearing in court to testify as a witness if we can get this clown before a judge.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Like an ill running car this guy sorely needs a major tune up.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Thank you to everyone who has been able to post case docs and additional information. It has now been submitted to his local court within my case. If you have any additional background information on Eustice and would like to email me at armytankerchrisgmail.com I will continue to file it in the case so it can be used in future cases.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sleepyone
Add me to the list of victims. Ordered 500 rounds of federal 5.56 last week and paid with a direct bank transfer from my checking which I NEVER do, but I needed ammo, he said his credit card link was down and his price was decent considering the current environment. I checked my order status and saw it had been on hold for 7 days. I checked with his bank and confirmed he had received the funds the same day as the order. I started getting suspicious and googled Optics and Ammo and felt really stupid that I had been duped this easily.

I emailed his support account and did not receive a reply. I emailed it again the next day and called the number listed and finally received a reply later that day. "Feel free to mail a check or money order for your order total to the following address." When I replied that he already had my money he sent the following: "Our suppliers have increased their prices and we will need some additional funds from you before we can ship this order out"

I told him I was going to give him one more opportunity to either refund my full purchase amount or send me the exact product I have already paid for in full within the next 48 hours or I would be reporting him to the Texas Attorney General, the Harris County DA and the BBB. He has sent me three emails making the same threats as everyone else has been receiving. I live in DFW, so I have no problem driving to Houston and appearing in court to testify as a witness if we can get this clown before a judge.

I sure don't doubt his "credit card link is down"... Credit services that handle cards don't care for charge backs and contested charges due to fraud.

That tells me he no longer has a credit card service.

He makes you pay in advance, then holds your order hostage for more money? mad mad

What a scumbag!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 18 of 59 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (Anaconda, AscensionIndustries, Amos63, arky65, 10 invisible), 1,475 guests, and 764 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,100
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.