Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
John,
As blacktails go, he was an old guy, but I don't know his exact age.

I forgot to mention he had cougar claw marks on his front shoulder. it's not all that uncommon here.

The next few weeks will shake out the truth on the election, I hope.

LOL
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Did you vote for Biden?

I voted my conscience.

I'm no fan of Joe Biden and whatever her name is.....

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He looks old by the length of his nose!

It is a dandy IMO.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I didn't vote. Not because I didn't want to, rather I couldn't. Entering hospital on an emergency basis the night before election day precluded my entering a voting booth. (And me having always been an advocate for in-person voting confirmed by picture ID- ironic, huh?)

First election of any type I've missed since I first voted in 1972.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
I didn't vote. Not because I didn't want to, rather I couldn't. Entering hospital on an emergency basis the night before election day precluded my entering a voting booth. (And me having always been an advocate for in-person voting confirmed by picture ID- ironic, huh?)

First election of any type I've missed since I first voted in 1972.

Hope you are getting better Gary.

I'd hunt with you anytime, anyplace Gary despite who you would have voted for if you could have.

Just sayin...

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Get well soon!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A liberal with a gun is NOT a visual I could handle.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by 99guy
As previously stated:

The republicans with the senate and the supreme court, don't really need the presidency.

Yes but then we have to worry about them stealing the 2 seats in Georgia, they already stole the John James election in Michigan, Cant believe there is no way to stop this.

Last edited by monty852; 11/08/20.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by dallased
As for me, I am done. I am cancelling my c&r license, throwing out my inventory book, headed to Redding Auctions in Gettysburg, canceling my voter registration. I refuse to participate in a society such as what we are turning into. Fortunately I am having my other cataract surgery in two week before jackass joe decides I am too old for that. Can't even hold a fair honest election. I feel the same as Longbeard. If you know what is good for you, stay the hell away from me. I will not give in. Who is going to be the first to be surrounded by a mob that demands you kneel and had over your wallet..........while the police officer stands by, because he has been told not to get involved. I have a couple of 1895's that I will keep.. Maybe a hunting rifle or two. Military collection, bye bye. I do have a couple evil drive by semi auto M1 garands. I suppose they will have to go. Some street thug could cut the barrel down to 5 inches and have a 30 06 uzi. Three tube fed 22 rifles. High capacity mags I guess.

I hear you fellow pennsylvanian., ashamed to be a resident here. It seems our state and the large cities in it are the most corrupt. Thinking of moving to FL , at least they have decent republican govt. down there, but I guess that will change too.

Last edited by monty852; 11/08/20.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
A liberal with a gun is NOT a visual I could handle.

If you're referring to Randy, you couldn't be more wrong. A more level headed guy you would never hope to meet.

Point of fact, I count more than a couple liberal folks among my best friends. We simply know which hot topics to avoid when together. Everybody brings something to the party- even cantankerous curmudgeons!

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well said gnoahhh.......

My mother said Joe Biden was her favorite politician.........

She has passed now.....

But I couldn't ban her from my heart ❤️

Ain't happening.....

Hope you are feeling better.

I also agree with you..this was Trumps to lose.....he should have looked at things a little differently.

But I am gutted he lost.

I don't like liberals........unless I call them Mom.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This election isn't normal. The entire republic is at risk of falling. This is no small deal! I pray Trump can prevail and revamp the election process before it's too late. It should have been done before now!!!!

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is a huge task for Trump .

He seems like an outsider.....no one wants to play with them.

But I agree this was not an election, it was a coup.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Liberals, generally speaking are fine. They hold many of the same values most of us conservatives do.
The left is my concern. I share no values with them.
I can be friends with a liberal. No chance of being a friend with anyone from the left.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just curious, what is your methodology for distinguishing between the two. Where and how do you draw the line?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
Liberals, generally speaking are fine. They hold many of the same values most of us conservatives do.
The left is my concern. I share no values with them.
I can be friends with a liberal. No chance of being a friend with anyone from the left.

WTF are you talking about? Do you VOTE??????????????????

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There seems to be a mix up here concerning whether a liberal and a left wing fascist are the same thing. They are not but if the liberal supports the left wing fascist they are a "useful idiot". See my above post on "useful idiots".
What old otter said is true. A democratically elected republic starts out with the seeds of its own destruction. It slowly in the case of the U.S. or quickly in the case of some countries goes downhill until it consumes itself. This is due to some human beings being inherently evil and doing whatever they can to steal from their fellow man. Note certain left wing fascist governments releasing criminals from the jails and not requiring bond from people who have been arrested for crimes. These same people are defunding the police. These governors and mayors are criminals. They are following in Hitler's footsteps. He defunded the police in Germany in 1933 so they wouldn't interfere with the criminal activities of his brown shirts. ANTIFA is the modern Democrat's brown shirts.

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes I vote. I always vote.
Yes I'm a conservative. Very Republican and very Conservative.
I can argue with and yet be friends with a Liberal. No chance with a leftist. None.
A leftist in my opinion is a lost cause. A fool a complete idiot. 100% dependent on Government.
These are my opinions and thoughts on the differences. I feel the problem is, most Liberals have shifted far left with time just because of whatthe Democratic party has become.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These are very unsettling times.....

But to answer the original question.....

Since I got a purchase of a spare magazine I am adding a savage to the collection!

Fuggg it ! Come get it beach!

That will be the day.

Last edited by Angus1895; 11/09/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
Yes I vote. I always vote.
Yes I'm a conservative. Very Republican and very Conservative.
I can argue with and yet be friends with a Liberal. No chance with a leftist. None.
A leftist in my opinion is a lost cause. A fool a complete idiot. 100% dependent on Government.
These are my opinions and thoughts on the differences. I feel the problem is, most Liberals have shifted far left with time just because of whatthe Democratic party has become.

Maybe JUST maybe we agree. I try to keep myself out of trouble, but most times it doesn't work. My take is you are either a Republican or a Democrat. A democrat is a lefty/liberal. To me, one and the same. BOTH enemies of my principles. Admittedly, your view is more forgiving than mine. I stay as far away from Dems as I possibly can,

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 280shooter, 257_X_50, 260Remguy, 26 invisible), 1,756 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,120
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.