Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I don't understand setting your Zero at 3 1/2" high or something like that at 100 when you have a turret.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
I don't understand setting your Zero at 3 1/2" high or something like that at 100 when you have a turret.

BailKchunter,

DO tell,where your very impressive Retardation,granted you an endorsement for a 3.5" high 100yd zero...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As an aside,nobody has ever "accused" you of having a First Fhuqking Clue about anything,if only to save your trembling fingers more typing. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now wax eloquent,about the specific turret you "have" and points awarded in advance,for the oblivious HUMOR of there being no such thing. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

As an aside,feel FREE to take a stab at that which you "think" you "understand",mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk if you try. DARE ya'!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick

BailKchunter,

DO tell,where your very impressive Retardation,granted you an endorsement for a 3.5" high 100yd zero...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As an aside,nobody has ever "accused" you of having a First Fhuqking Clue about anything,if only to save your trembling fingers more typing. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now wax eloquent,about the specific turret you "have" and points awarded in advance,for the oblivious HUMOR of there being no such thing. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

As an aside,feel FREE to take a stab at that which you "think" you "understand",mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk if you try. DARE ya'!

Hint.

Where did I endorse a 3 1/2" high at 100 yards? I know heater hunting is tough work in your area. Shoot any seals lately?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Where did anyone set their zero that high? I’d bet most fellas use a 200, 225, 250 zero if they’re hunters which would be about 1.5-2” high at 100 with most normal set ups.

Jordan mentioned zeroing at 100 and just simply running with the 250 yard correction on the optic. Seem folks do that as well.

It’s all relevant if you’ve got the range and time. It is pretty nice though to lock on a zero, input the junk into a calculator and hit the RF, add it to the turret and put hits on target. The time factor gets lost in me. If a buck or bull is at 400 yards or better it’ll take me more time to get my pack situated than to dial.

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BailKchunter,

I VERY much enjoy,that your rampant fhuqking STUPIDITY,is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kudos,on ALMOST being able to afford a turret of your own. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now if only in "fairness",I own what certainly must be THE Bountiest Bounty Rifle,to ever live. Procured from a SAGE Sourdough,who shot THE fhuqk outta it for Eagle Paychecks,Seal Paychecks and murdered THE fhuqk outta 100+ Brown Bears with it,because that was what's requisite. You'll need to Google them words and I suggest you copy/paste,due your HILARIOUS Retardation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Anywhooo...in the Mid-60's,Seals brought $250 a pop in today's dollars. It were a 52yr run and there was some shootin',that got in. As a by the fhuqking way,Eagles were on THE Hit List too and said Sourdough got in a decade of same,so a certain rifle is "broken in",though I don't much care for Winchesters(though own more than your crossed-eyes could Dream). Hint. LAUGHING!

Conditions were tough all day,due the high temps,arid conditions and dust plumes. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Whining CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

'retzs,

She's extolling her Imagination and Pretend,if only because those are the only wares in her HILARIOUS budget.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Okie, to answer your question: I'll dial at 300 if time allows. If time doesn't allow that is still easily within holdover range with a 200 yard zero, with any normal round/bullet.

I went the holdover/ballistic reticle/dots route for a while....but once I drank the dialing koolaid there was no turning back for me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Being able to hold the center reticle on POA & such being coincidental with POI is never a bad thing.................just sayin'.

MM

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
BailKchunter,

I VERY much enjoy,that your rampant fhuqking STUPIDITY,is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kudos,on ALMOST being able to afford a turret of your own. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now if only in "fairness",I own what certainly must be THE Bountiest Bounty Rifle,to ever live. Procured from a SAGE Sourdough,who shot THE fhuqk outta it for Eagle Paychecks,Seal Paychecks and murdered THE fhuqk outta 100+ Brown Bears with it,because that was what's requisite. You'll need to Google them words and I suggest you copy/paste,due your HILARIOUS Retardation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Anywhooo...in the Mid-60's,Seals brought $250 a pop in today's dollars. It were a 52yr run and there was some shootin',that got in. As a by the fhuqking way,Eagles were on THE Hit List too and said Sourdough got in a decade of same,so a certain rifle is "broken in",though I don't much care for Winchesters(though own more than your crossed-eyes could Dream). Hint. LAUGHING!

Conditions were tough all day,due the high temps,arid conditions and dust plumes. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Whining CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

'retzs,

She's extolling her Imagination and Pretend,if only because those are the only wares in her HILARIOUS budget.

Hint.

Let’s see the Winchester!

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imani,

Scope's that dial correctly,often are frosted with a reticle that jives,so the impetus is fluid to/fro and in conjunction. Hint.

I just "happened" to order another 1-6x HD MQ today and outta da' fhuqking blue,received my Meoptika 1-6x replacement scope. The original K-dot was a Schit Show,so opted a MRAD 2 RD replacement. Things like this arrival,make one APPRECIATE all things SWFA.(grin) Hint.

REALLY?!? .15 mil erector graduations? Pretty fhuqking funny! Hint.

Fhuqk it...I'll toss it on a shelf somewhere.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Montucky,

The centerhold easily(obviously) allows the greatest feedback opportunity,for trace/impact interactions...but the hold-offs mentioned thus far,are fhuqking NOTHING. Hint.

I enjoy Hold-off Dissenters and yard turrets offa their platform(s) and let them connect their own dots,by simply driving the windshield,which is of course SIMPLE. Less the option,schit tends to sink in QUICKLY.(grin) hint.

Seen it!

'retzs,

Said rifle has done been spruced the fhuqk up and is simply a Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Winny 54 chambered(now) in K-Hornet. Shilen spout,MacaMillion stock,yada,yada,yada. Have had LOTSA Seal Rifles in my mitts,but none were brandished with such enthusiasm,nor sucha duration.(grin) hint.

Somebody's heart was in it!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
B.S. (pun intended) missed the point of my post, which is to practice with what you have. Many people do not, expecting equipment alone to do the job. Anything else, including hold over ( My Goodness!!) will be personal preference.

BTB, it`s a rifle, shooting jacketed bullets, with an optical device attached. The TOOL works for me. YMMV.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
EZPAULA,

I'm in the unique position,in which I get to hear it all,as Dumbfhuqks are lined up for miles to "tell" me things,that their Retardation has convinced them of...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's Bums schitting in the street,Crying Karens Melting Down and folks dressing for their next Riot,under the "justification" it's "working" for them. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

A scope's purpose is to steer boolits andas you obliviously attest,Joe Average is DUMBER than fhuqk. They know NOTHING about the mechanics associated,but "think" they do and that is of course the only fhuqking reason this schit is sooooooooo fhuqking funny. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

A "whopping" 100 bullets of STUPIDITY,do not connect a single fhuqking dot. Spin a gal like you in a circle in a phone booth and you'd have to call 911 to find your way out. Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you are ALWAYS best served by asking questions,rather than giving fhuqking "answers". It'll only come as a surprise to you,in that STUPIDITY isn't an "advantage". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh well, it was a good talk when it was just the grown-ups.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Okie -

Dialing takes time so what I do is sign in for the typical range that I engage game at, and then use hold over / under for fast shots with a mil-dot like cross hair.
IF I have a decent spinner scope, and “TIME” to screw with spinning it (meaning one target vs. a hurt or elk where I may chooose a second on instead of the first), then I’ll spin.

At the end of the day - your end game should contain both.

Especially if you are engaging multiple targets at speed... I spin for one, and hold over on the others...
In those cases the strategy is either dial the closest hold over the rest, or if they are bunched dial the middle and slightly adjust.

Last edited by Spotshooter; 11/10/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulBurnedHard,

Now what were the "odds" that you went Full Pelosi and defaulted to your Melting Snowflake Crying Karen Routine(which is NO "act")...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk too,that FULL Reverse is the only gear you have and that you gotta steal Avatars,you Magnificently CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktard. What could you possibly bring to the table,besides Hurt Feelings?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Twatpooter,

Erectors stay at their Zero,until Show Time. Hint.

DOPE goes into the scope,before the buttstock hits the shoulder and it's funnier than fhuqk,that you prescribe your lack of coordination afflicting others. To be clear,it do NOT. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now wax eloquent upon platform particulars and try again. RPM,projectile selection,atmospherics,mounting system and glass proper all bear in the equation,so be thorough,if only for once in your "life". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
B.S. I`m a good enough shot to know that going to 101 bullets would be a waste of them. Worked for me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
B.S. I`m a good enough shot to know that going to 101 bullets would be a waste of them. Worked for me.

EZPAULA,

What was the criteria,per your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",which made 99 "not enough" and 101 "too many",you '"lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now if only in the interest of even more oblivious HILARITY,state the particulars of the platform,along with said bullets and maybe even dangle a picture of the Goat Fhuqk,so as to help others in what NOT to do. Hint. LAUGHING!

Then wax eloquent on how the Magical 100 bullets "worked" for you and the course of fire associated,to arrange same. Where do you Drooling Fhuqktards DREAM this schit up? Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Okie -

Dialing takes time so what I do is sign in for the typical range that I engage game at, and then use hold over / under for fast shots with a mil-dot like cross hair.
IF I have a decent spinner scope, and “TIME” to screw with spinning it (meaning one target vs. a hurt or elk where I may chooose a second on instead of the first), then I’ll spin.

At the end of the day - your end game should contain both.

Especially if you are engaging multiple targets at speed... I spin for one, and hold over on the others...
In those cases the strategy is either dial the closest hold over the rest, or if they are bunched dial the middle and slightly adjust.

I've never taken a shot long enough to need to dial the scope, that I didn't have time to assess, set up & verify that I wanted to shoot. Those are not simply offhand or snap shots.................

As far as multiple targets, if'n we're talking about game animals, I've also never had multiple deer, elk, 'lope, moose or bear tags in my pocket that I need to worry about shooting more that the single target animal.

Of course, YMMV & tacticool situations might change logistics.................

MM

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by coobie
[quote=CGPAUL]B.S. I`m a good enough shot to know that going to 101 bullets would be a waste of them. Worked for me.
No fugging sense to argue with a dumb ass that thinks he knows it all.He is a fugging looney who is still living in 1970,s..I do like to pick at his dumb a$$ though.Great entertainment ..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MM,

She is throwing NERF Darts at a board that doesn't exist...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

I killed (3) rather solid Bucks one day,off a single Hot Doe and it was all inside the 350yd line start to finish(though starting at 250),with (3) shots fired total,in a haste and subtension all. That left me (2) Tags in my pocket.(grin) Hint.

One of 'em. Hint.

None of these CLUELESS Fhuqks are brazen enough to muse particulars,if only due the obvious of how it would unfold. 'Course,no pics either,but lots Whine and Excuses,to frost the Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

Hint.

boobie,

Again,you are REALLY doing "great" with your Brokedick Whining Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Reality,reliably colliding with your Delusional Fantasies,as you summons your Imagination and Pretend. Your Magnificent STUPIDITY is simply Hilarious,as you "live" vicariously and bring only drool to the table. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Now as entertainment goes,it's gonna be tough to trump a Drug Addled Geriatric Retarded CLUELESS Brokedick Fhuqk,talking out her ass with trembling fingers. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best and the HILARITY of how pitiful it is.

Hint.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
MM,

She is throwing NERF Darts at a board that doesn't exist...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

I killed (3) rather solid Bucks one day,off a single Hot Doe and it was all inside the 350yd line start to finish(though starting at 250),with (3) shots fired total,in a haste and subtension all. That left me (2) Tags in my pocket.(grin) Hint.

One of 'em. Hint.

None of these CLUELESS Fhuqks are brazen enough to muse particulars,if only due the obvious of how it would unfold. 'Course,no pics either,but lots Whine and Excuses,to frost the Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

Hint.

boobie,

Again,you are REALLY doing "great" with your Brokedick Whining Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Reality,reliably colliding with your Delusional Fantasies,as you summons your Imagination and Pretend. Your Magnificent STUPIDITY is simply Hilarious,as you "live" vicariously and bring only drool to the table. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Now as entertainment goes,it's gonna be tough to trump a Drug Addled Geriatric Retarded CLUELESS Brokedick Fhuqk,talking out her ass with trembling fingers. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best and the HILARITY of how pitiful it is.

Hint.

My dads bigger than your dad,Nana,nana,poo.poo.We will meet you down at the monkey bars and fight it out..Fugg you make me belly laugh,I appreciate it.
laugh

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (12344mag, 44mc, 7887mm08, 160user, 1936M71, 18 invisible), 2,342 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,645
Posts18,533,713
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.