Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I think government employees should lose the right to vote because there is too much potential for bias.

Same as the free cheese folk.

You are wise grasshopper..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

These threads are a riot! The same group that says we can't do away with electoral college (we really shouldn't!) because it was designed that way, are arguuing to change something as equally powerful: who can vote!

Everyone pays taxes in one way or another. Only landowners? What about all those city people with the high rent condos?

Just stupid!

Keep it simple, all USA citizens, of age of 18, can vote. ID required. Not a citizen, no vote.

What we would like to see is some way to move closer to what the writers of the constitution had in mind.

But those pesky amendments do get in the way.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by lvmiker
main problem is women voting. cannot let women choose anything. when given the right to choose most become tattooed sperm banks drooling over rope head groids then end up with choco babies.
the first female on earth Eve was allowed to choose and the result was mankind was doomed forever

Sounds like the women in your life were attracted by your intellect.

mike r

I have other physical attributes they like. I do not want to come home and play chess with a woman. to me women are for pleasure and house work. also it sounds like you raising a mulatto grandkid.
You have my sympathy. You have never known a good woman as a friend and companion.

Woman was NOT placed on Earth to be your sperm spittoon and slave.

She was put here to be your MATE. Too bad you are not worthy of such.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
main problem is women voting. cannot let women choose anything. when given the right to choose most become tattooed sperm banks drooling over rope head groids then end up with choco babies.
the first female on earth Eve was allowed to choose and the result was mankind was doomed forever

mike r

I have other physical attributes they like. I do not want to come home and play chess with a woman. to me women are for pleasure and house work. also it sounds like you raising a mulatto grandkid.
You have my sympathy. You have nevet known a good woman as a friend and companion.

Woman was
NOT placed on Earth to be your sperm spittoon and slave.

These quality women you speak of are few and far between these days.... the feminist kool-aid is addictive

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I married one. Then raised two more. It is not hard.

Five grandaughters well on the way to becoming fine ladies.

IC B2

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Only land owners should vote. No one else has a need in voting.

WTF is wrong with you? How about veterans who served and/or bled for their country?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by pal

WTF is wrong with you? How about veterans who served and/or bled for their country?

well, now that you've brought it up, i think the folks who were drafted to support johnson and his defense of the vietnam catholics, well they should be able to vote twice just to be fair.

i mean, involuntary servitude is needed to be addressed. and why not address the unfairness?

of course lot's of well-meaning patriots will disagree. but we did have a civil war once.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Heym06
Only landowners voting. Then the rest become serfs, ya thats worked throughout history! NOT!!

Exactly. You would simply end up with feudalism. Not a good thing. But apparently, the wealthy landowners here seem to want that.

I don't own land... I guess I shouldn't be allowed to vote. But hell, if I can't vote, I ain't payin' taxes to the elitist government, I ain't fighting wars for the elitist government, and I ain't abiding by any laws passed by the elitist government..... it's a situation that is not exactly conducive to civic pride and nationalism....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
1. U.S. citizen, ID required
2. Not a "ward of .gov"..........someone on an entitlement that isn't an earned entitlement (which isn't a true entitlement). I don't know all the little vs big programs, etc....but if a person is relying on a .gov program like food stamps, housing, etc, they shouldn't vote until they are free of that program.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
2. Not a "ward of .gov"..........someone on an entitlement that isn't an earned entitlement (which isn't a true entitlement). I don't know all the little vs big programs, etc....but if a person is relying on a .gov program like food stamps, housing, etc, they shouldn't vote until they are free of that program.

This and as Flave says government workers... no bueno, conflict of interest

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Don't forget teachers.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Don't forget teachers.

Yeah, those teachers.....ruining everything...

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by irfubar
I think government employees should lose the right to vote because there is too much potential for bias.

Same as the free cheese folk.

You are wise grasshopper..... wink

Should have happened a long time ago.

You could actually talk about the possibility back in the ‘80s and Reagan.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Someone ,mentioned corporations paying taxes, another hidden tax on the public. Sure corporations pay taxes but they treat it as a business expense, just like the payroll, light bill, property taxes, They are all expenses. Then they use their expenses to figure their profit margins. We. the people who use their goods and services actually pay their cooperate tax. Just another hidden tax on the public.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jerrys
Someone ,mentioned corporations paying taxes, another hidden tax on the public. Sure corporations pay taxes but they treat it as a business expense, just like the payroll, light bill, property taxes, They are all expenses. Then they use their expenses to figure their profit margins. We. the people who use their goods and services actually pay their cooperate tax. Just another hidden tax on the public.

Corporations don't pay taxes.

Got it.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

mike r

You have my sympathy. You have never known a good woman as a friend and companion.

Woman was NOT placed on Earth to be your sperm spittoon and slave.

modern women choose to be tattooed sperm banks. women are good for about 6 months then they start to resent you. it is in their DNA that only way any guy including you can stay with a woman is to be pussy whipped and dominated by the woman and they still hate you
Eve was put here to be Adams mate. due to Eves choices she doomed mankind forever

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 11/12/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Don't forget teachers.

Yeah, those teachers.....ruining everything...

They sure as fugk ain’t helping.

LOL

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

mike r

You have my sympathy. You have nevet known a good woman as a friend and companion.

Woman was

These quality women you speak of are few and far between these days.... the feminist kool-aid is addictive

a guy like idaho shooter probably a good guy may have married a girl out of high school. his knowledge of women severely limited. I was never married worked in 12 different states and was with so many woman that I lost count years ago. nobody can understand women but I got a lot of experience from models rich women strippers etc

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by pal

well, now that you've brought it up, i think the folks who were drafted to support johnson and his defense of the vietnam catholics, well they should be able to vote twice just to be fair.

i mean, involuntary servitude is needed to be addressed. and why not address the unfairness?

of course lot's of well-meaning patriots will disagree. but we did have a civil war once.

That is pretty deep thinking for someone who was drilled as deep as you by LBJ. What about the guys who volunteered during that time frame? Should combat vets get more or fewer votes than REMFs? Do those who received life changing physical injuries get a vote if they weren't drafted? Do you have a full time caretaker?

#wellmeaningpatriots

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

Woman was

a guy like idaho shooter probably a good guy may have married a girl out of high school. his knowledge of women severely limited. I was never married worked in 12 different states and was with so many woman that I lost count years ago. nobody can understand women but I got a lot of experience from models rich women strippers etc

So you can't keep a job and have to pay for sex. Got it. Carry on with your bad self stud.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1234, 1minute, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.