24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: Stophel] #15439888 11/21/20
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 5,259
rickt300 Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 5,259
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by rickt300


Oddly you seem to think the violence will stop if Biden wins? Pretty funny.



The left will go on a rampage... seeking retribution. Punishing all who do not agree with them... all with the backing and support of the new regime.


The patience for that BS is gone. They will suffer the consequences, on the other had who cares what happens in Portland?

BP-B2

Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: Borchardt] #15439923 11/21/20
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1,401
O
OldGrayWolf Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1,401
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Also, the right is far less likely to become a violent mob bent on death and destruction than is the left.


I disagree, The right just hasn't demonstrated themselves yet and when they do it'll make Antifa look like choir boys because once they start they have nothing to lose.


So far one 17yo is the only demonstrator of any consequence. I see no big rush to join him, too easy to pontificate on the keyboard.


😂😂😂😂

Like you would know of anyone doing anything if they were effective. Anyone effectively hitting the left won’t be talking, and won’t be talked about until the left can’t keep it quiet any longer. Rittenhouse was a kid who got wrapped into a bad situation and did the best he knew how to do with it. Completely reactive. A proactive person who is effective will operate for a while before the average joe ever knows anything is even happening.

Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: TreeMutt] #15439941 11/21/20
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 22,367
mtnsnake Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 22,367
In a communist country you do not need the supreme court. Nor congress.

Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: 12344mag] #15439944 11/21/20
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 12,165
O
ol_mike Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
O
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 12,165
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Also, the right is far less likely to become a violent mob bent on death and destruction than is the left.


I disagree, The right just hasn't demonstrated themselves yet and when they do it'll make Antifa look like choir boys because once they start they have nothing to lose.

BAM ! ! ! !


dang
Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: Stophel] #15439957 11/21/20
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 6,765
badger Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 6,765
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
Because the left is agitated...animated... violent. The right, unfortunately, is not.



Yet.

How many conservative people do you think are watching events unfold right now? How many of them are veterans, tradesmen, hunters, law enforcement, watching the left try to steal this country? How far would you say they can be pushed before the dam breaks?

I’m not sure I would want to stand in the way when that happens.


To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12



IC-A

Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: TreeMutt] #15439969 11/21/20
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,354
L
LeroyBeans Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
L
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,354
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I have heard rumors that if the Trump team actually can bring the evidence to prove fraud the SCOTUS will be reluctant to give trump a victory for fear of riots by the left-wing terrorists, Antifa, BLM, etc

Why, if the evidence is so compelling and they still rule against Trump, are they not afraid of right wing or Trump supporter's retribution? Maybe like the Proud Boys, etc



You heard rumors? You heard most internet BS. And now you propagate it to suit your own agenda.

It is your right to spread shhit like this but it does make you a dumbfuck


Say Good Bye to Donald; he's gone. Gone like a '57 Cadillac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6-R9odBFWo&ab_channel=TheMusicMan4111
Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: TreeMutt] #15440011 11/21/20
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,080
C
copperking81 Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,080
The left fears Trump because of his superior intelligence. As evidenced by the many @ss beatings he's given them. They fear one more is yet to come.


#blue_states_ disproportionately_on_govie_ subsidies
#libs_disproportionately_suffer_from_obesity

Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: copperking81] #15440035 11/21/20
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,354
L
LeroyBeans Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
L
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,354
Originally Posted by copperking81
The left fears Trump because of his superior intelligence. As evidenced by the many @ss beatings he's given them. They fear one more is yet to come.


News to me. Where do you get this "fact"? Oh yeah, you just make them as needed.


Say Good Bye to Donald; he's gone. Gone like a '57 Cadillac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6-R9odBFWo&ab_channel=TheMusicMan4111
Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: TreeMutt] #15440071 11/21/20
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 946
G
gkt5450 Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 946
After Trump in sworn in for second term, I expect for some globalist financiers to begin disappearing. Gone. Just dropped out of society. Perhaps reappear in Guantanamo or never reappear. Sort of a trickle down fear factor.


America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: gkt5450] #15440084 11/21/20
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,354
L
LeroyBeans Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
L
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,354
Originally Posted by gkt5450
After Trump in sworn in for second term, I expect for some globalist financiers to begin disappearing. Gone. Just dropped out of society. Perhaps reappear in Guantanamo or never reappear. Sort of a trickle down fear factor.


I wish I had time and enough disk space to save all of these fearless predictions that will, of course, never happen.


Say Good Bye to Donald; he's gone. Gone like a '57 Cadillac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6-R9odBFWo&ab_channel=TheMusicMan4111
IC-B

Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: TreeMutt] #15440101 11/21/20
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,080
C
copperking81 Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,080
The majority of presidential historians and scholars agree that Trump will have been one of the most influential and greatest presidents of all time. History will look upon him fondly.


#blue_states_ disproportionately_on_govie_ subsidies
#libs_disproportionately_suffer_from_obesity

Re: Why are they afraid of the LEFT but not the RIGHT? [Re: copperking81] #15440117 11/21/20
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,354
L
LeroyBeans Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
L
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,354
Originally Posted by copperking81
The majority of presidential historians and scholars agree that Trump will have been one of the most influential and greatest presidents of all time. History will look upon him fondly.


Keep makin' it up! But we all know it isn't true. In fact, just the opposite.


Say Good Bye to Donald; he's gone. Gone like a '57 Cadillac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6-R9odBFWo&ab_channel=TheMusicMan4111
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
907 registered members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 01Foreman400, 14Homer, 06hunter59, 90 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 986 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.26 Page Time: 0.081s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 0.8323 MB (Peak: 0.9557 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2021-01-19 20:36:20 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS