Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
CNN showed President Trump's path to victory.
The Demonrats are starting to panic.
They,once again,underestimated President Trump's ability to win against all of the Demonrat fraud.lmao
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Taking after Jag posting true crap. Left wing Google is your enemy.

You've proven yourself to not be very bright.Apparently your eyesight is failing as well.

So CNN written on these screenshots of Fareed's assessment have no meaning to someone as stupid as yourself.LMAO

Ok short bus find a link on the cnn website.

Callstocum, Why do you liberals say that you champion the downtrodden, yet you use their afflictions as pejoratives? Could it be that you are all phony, hypocritical pieces of lying schit?

Never once said I was a liberal. I know it’s tough for boomers to grasp but it’s possible to not be liberal and not support DJT.

Mind blown

You constantly pull for Team Marx. Play your word games with someone else.

P.S. - You're right to be ashamed.

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/28/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Every moment it looks a little worse for Trump.

I'm beginning to worry about what his post presidential life will be like. I imagine the tantrums will be a little louder, shriller, and much more frequent. But who will listen? I doubt he will live much longer anyway, even if he does manage to stay out of jail.

Will you guys be contributing to his go-fund-me campaigns to pay for his lawyers, greens fees, and make-up artists?

As it slowly sinks into you guys that your false Cheeto Jesus will be retiring to the trash heap of history where he will be thoroughly roasted, what's next for you? You've made a lot of talk, but seriously, none of you could, much less would keep to your declarations. so, what's the real plan?
......Hmmmm! Don't read anything about the law and the US Constitution in your above post there LaaaRoy citing anything against Trump....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

OK, Squeezy perhaps I mistook your acceptance of the bet.

So here it is again: "I say Trump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will".

No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. Do you accept the bet as stated and as always been stated? Yes or No?

If you want to weasel out of this bet be man enough to admit it. You will be a better boy for it.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Why don't you offer 'Biden will be sworn in January 20, 2021'?

Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

OK, Squeezy perhaps I mistook your acceptance of the bet.

So here it is again: "I say Trump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will".

No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. Do you accept the bet as stated and as always been stated? Yes or No?

If you want to weasel out of this bet be man enough to admit it. You will be a better boy for it.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
CNN showed President Trump's path to victory.
The Demonrats are starting to panic.
They,once again,underestimated President Trump's ability to win against all of the Demonrat fraud.lmao

Taking after Jag posting true crap. Left wing Google is your enemy.

You've proven yourself to not be very bright.Apparently your eyesight is failing as well.

So CNN written on these screenshots of Fareed's assessment have no meaning to someone as stupid as yourself.LMAO

Ok short bus find a link on the cnn website.

Callstocum, Why do you liberals say that you champion the downtrodden, yet you use their afflictions as pejoratives? Could it be that you are all phony, hypocritical pieces of lying schit?

Never once said I was a liberal. I know it’s tough for boomers to grasp but it’s possible to not be liberal and not support DJT.

Mind blown

You constantly pull for Team Marx. Play your word games with someone else.

P.S. - You're right to be ashamed.

Laffin

JFC some of you are dense.

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Better yet it DJT is not seated as Prez fat squeeze, Reba, jag and the like never post on the fire again, time to put up.
....Well CallDOPE. I will continue to post on here regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not....Tell ya what! I will cease all further future postings on this forum IF any one of you Trump haters come to So Cal and literally kick my ass....Go for it Call-numb-nuts plus anyone of the rest of you Trump haters....How about that? Now put up or shut up!!

Figured this would be the case landslide!

Waffle like always. It would be fun I have no desire to go to a fugged up place like your [bleep] hole CA.

.......Just another weaseling out post from a cowardly damned weasel...Hey Calldumb...Still waiting for ya to post any statute of law or clause from the US Constitution that either trump violated during the last 4 years AND/OR that you can use to justify that the election results are to remain as they are.....How about that CallDUMB? Care to post something of value for a change rather than your stupid knee jerk opinions?...You are NOT capable of posting anything other than yer knee jerk opinions.

Quit your BS, BS. Will you bet me the $1000 or not? What's your problem? Scared?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Dam. All the guys who voted for the party that believes men can have babies are out in full force on this thread.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Better yet it DJT is not seated as Prez fat squeeze, Reba, jag and the like never post on the fire again, time to put up.
....Well CallDOPE. I will continue to post on here regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not....Tell ya what! I will cease all further future postings on this forum IF any one of you Trump haters come to So Cal and literally kick my ass....Go for it Call-numb-nuts plus anyone of the rest of you Trump haters....How about that? Now put up or shut up!!

Figured this would be the case landslide!

Waffle like always. It would be fun I have no desire to go to a fugged up place like your [bleep] hole CA.

.......Just another weaseling out post from a cowardly damned weasel...Hey Calldumb...Still waiting for ya to post any statute of law or clause from the US Constitution that either trump violated during the last 4 years AND/OR that you can use to justify that the election results are to remain as they are.....How about that CallDUMB? Care to post something of value for a change rather than your stupid knee jerk opinions?...You are NOT capable of posting anything other than yer knee jerk opinions.

Quit your BS, BS. Will you bet me the $1000 or not? What's your problem? Scared?
................Sure! A grand? FINE!....But ya come to So Cal to collect. How about that Piddles? Then we shall see who the scared one really is ......Scared of you?? Me???.......LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Despite all the bitchin, moaning, yelling, name calling, and screaming on this stupid string Biden will be President on 22 January 2021.

Let the name calling and vulgarities continue.

What an astounding display of ignorance. As stated before, the disputed states stopped counting President Trump votes when his landslide of votes overwhelmed the Dominion 'cheating' software. So, they stopped counting votes for President Trump and began counterfeiting votes for Beijing biden. The democrats needed so many fraudulent votes for Beijing biden that their criminal activity was observed by thousands of people. Hundreds of these people have come forward and the democrats & lamestream press cannot drown out the testimony with any amount of propaganda. President Trump will serve a second term as POTUS.

Wow, are you ever delusional.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Trump is done, he’s already figuring out how to make money, stay out of the cross hairs of the NY DA and move on.
Too many people are in denial.
Trump isn’t going to save anyone from the flamers. If Biden were smart he would sideline them with their free everything who want to run up the US government credit card.
‘The only progressive policy that may come to fruition is Medicare for age 55 and over. If you don’t think that’s so far fetched, I believe Federal employees get free medical when they retire at age 55. I don’t have a recent copy of the FERS handbook to verify that so I would welcome clarification.
You don’t see congress or senate changing that for themselves do you?

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Despite all the bitchin, moaning, yelling, name calling, and screaming on this stupid string Biden will be President on 22 January 2021.

What an astounding display of ignorance. As stated before, the disputed states stopped counting President Trump votes when his landslide of votes overwhelmed the Dominion 'cheating' software. So, they stopped counting votes for President Trump and began counterfeiting votes for Beijing biden. The democrats needed so many fraudulent votes for Beijing biden that their criminal activity was observed by thousands of people. Hundreds of these people have come forward and the democrats & lamestream press cannot drown out the testimony with any amount of propaganda. President Trump will serve a second term as POTUS.

lol.... says the guy with the D.O from the Caribbean medical school that insists he's a real doctor.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by abbydog
Trump is done, he’s already figuring out how to make money, stay out of the cross hairs of the NY DA and move on.
Too many people are in denial.
Trump isn’t going to save anyone from the flamers. If Biden were smart he would sideline them with their free everything who want to run up the US government credit card.
‘The only progressive policy that may come to fruition is Medicare for age 55 and over. If you don’t think that’s so far fetched, I believe Federal employees get free medical when they retire at age 55. I don’t have a recent copy of the FERS handbook to verify that so I would welcome clarification.
You don’t see congress or senate changing that for themselves do you?

Oh chit someone let the sheep out of Connecticut..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Utah witch dr running his mouth.. how many times a day you throw your chicken bones on trash lids to diagnose people??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
................Sure hope it happens....Dr Steve Turley in one of his videos on you tube taped today says that Wisconsin might be the first state to overturn.

Bulls*ht from bullsh*tters. Losers all.
...............Bullshiters uh? Well Piddles..Any time u express your stupid opinions, you never share anything to back them up using the law AND the US Constitution. Trump haters only have their knee jerkin emotions and hate to fall back on...

So, the Trump "legal" team have lost or withdrawn all but one case. Nothing will reach the Supreme Court. Biden won 306 electoral votes, and is ahead by 6.2 million in the popular vote. Youse guys are seriously delusional. Next case, unless BS wants to bet. But he's chicken.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Oh the old swamp thing, Lke the Qanon/gatway pundit/make ya even go further into the rabbit hole crap. etc far fringe crap. Buy a clue. Oh yeah Donald is playing three dimensional chess. More like demented checkers. Sorry sack of dog crap he is. GOOD RIDDANCE COME JAN 20! The only fraud is DUMP.

Last edited by benquick; 11/28/20.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by benquick
Oh the old swamp thing, Lke the Qanon/gatway pundit/make ya even go further into the rabbit hole crap. etc far fringe crap. Buy a clue. Oh yeah Donald is playing three dimensional chess. More like demented checkers. Sorry sack of dog crap he is. GOOD RIDDANCE COME JAN 20!

Another concerned soul joins the fray.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 79S

Utah witch dr running his mouth.. how many times a day you throw your chicken bones on trash lids to diagnose people??

Even dudes get mandatory pregnancy tests when seen by voodoo doc.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by copperking81
Oh the old swamp thing, Lke the Qanon/gatway pundit/make ya even go further into the rabbit hole crap. etc far fringe crap. Buy a clue. Oh yeah Donald is playing three dimensional chess. More like demented checkers. Sorry sack of dog crap he is. GOOD RIDDANCE COME JAN 20!

Even your signature line is false. No the high obesity rates are in the the southern states. Get with the FACTS and look it up! Fact check it !

Last edited by benquick; 11/28/20.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by copperking81

Even your signature line is false. No the high obesity rates are in the the southern states. Get with the FACTS and look it up!

Concerned.

Edit: And statistically likely to be overweight and on government subsidies.

Last edited by copperking81; 11/28/20.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Why don't you offer 'Biden will be sworn in January 22, 2021'? Mikewarner

I would but he has already tried to weasel out of a very simple bet he previously agreed to. I'm sure he would take your bet and weasel out of it or say you'd have to come to SOCAL to collect.

Now, I ask you why would anyone want to go to SOCAL to collect $100.00 from Sqeezzey? You would get there and his husband would meet you at the door to his trailer and tell you Sgueeze ran out the back door into the sand.

In a way I can understand; Squigy probably never had $100.00 in his wallet at any time in his miserable life.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,460
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.