Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Why don't you offer 'Biden will be sworn in January 22, 2021'? Mikewarner

I would but he has already tried to weasel out of a very simple bet he previously agreed to. I'm sure he would take your bet and weasel out of it or say you'd have to come to SOCAL to collect.

Now, I ask you why would anyone want to go to SOCAL to collect $100.00 from Sqeezzey? You would get there and his husband would meet you at the door to his trailer and tell you Sgueeze ran out the back door into the sand.

In a way I can understand; Squigy probably never had $100.00 in his wallet at any time in his miserable life.

You get your liquor store website working again?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
A sure sign of losing a debate is resorting to name calling.

Most people learn that by the age of 15.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Despite all the bitchin, moaning, yelling, name calling, and screaming on this stupid string Biden will be President on 22 January 2021.

Let the name calling and vulgarities continue.

..................Oh yeah? Biden gonna be coronated? Not over yet Spanky.

Wanna bet, Squeezy? It's over and has been since 03 Nov.

.....How much ya wanna bet Spanky?...You obviously do not know the Constitution; especially article 2, let alone the Constitutional authority that each state legislature has to over turn the results based on overwhelming evidence of election fraud. Forget what the courts say who ruled against the Trump team. They have NO Constitutional authority to over rule the state legislatures.

It's not about the Constitution, it's about reality, something you are vastly unfamiliar with. What drug induced mindset would make you think even Red states would vote to overturn the results, no matter how fraudulent they be? Not going to happen.

Here's the bet $100.00 says that Trump will not be President of the USA on 22 January 2021. Put up or Shut up. Anyone else want to take that action?
.....Yeah Spanky. I will take that bet sir!!....IT IS ABOUT the CONSTITUTION and the rule of law. Drug induced mind set? Well Spanky, the state legislatures that control AZ, NV, WI, MI, PA, and GA are ALL controlled by whom?? HMMMM? THE GOP!! How is that for reality?.... The state legislatures in each of those states can over turn the results of the election. They have the Constitutional authority to do so under article 2, whereas the lower courts, the appeals courts and even the SCOTUS cannot over rule them. So how is that for reality AGAIN....So! I will make my wager with you based on the rule of law and based on what the US Constitution says. IF the rule of law and the US Constitution is followed by these state legislatures, then Trump retains the presidency.

Squeezy--- The bet is, "I sayTrump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will". No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. This is a simple bet even someone as obtuse as you just might be able to comprehend. Quit trying to weasel out now that I called your number. Put up or SHUTUP . Save your demented ramblings about the Constitution, SCOTUS, States, articles, appeals for your claque of syncophants.

Anyone else willing to take this bet? Didn't think so. It is a bet I would truly like to lose.

Spanky

My memory may be incorrect, but Didn't you and Rob Jordan, the DA from Alturas bet against Trump in 2016 and the bet was if Trump won you and he would leave 24 hour campfire forever ?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Game, set, & match.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The PA domino has dropped. Which state is next ?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by abbydog
Trump is done, he’s already figuring out how to make money, stay out of the cross hairs of the NY DA and move on.
Too many people are in denial.
Trump isn’t going to save anyone from the flamers. If Biden were smart he would sideline them with their free everything who want to run up the US government credit card.
‘The only progressive policy that may come to fruition is Medicare for age 55 and over. If you don’t think that’s so far fetched, I believe Federal employees get free medical when they retire at age 55. I don’t have a recent copy of the FERS handbook to verify that so I would welcome clarification.
You don’t see congress or senate changing that for themselves do you?

They’ll be too busy stuffing their own pockets until the mid-terms. Then buh bye majority....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

No.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Never owned a liquor store. Where did you get that information?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

OK, Squeezy perhaps I mistook your acceptance of the bet.

So here it is again: "I say Trump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will".

No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. Do you accept the bet as stated and as always been stated? Yes or No?

If you want to weasel out of this bet be man enough to admit it. You will be a better boy for it.

Really ballsy of you now.

Where were you before Nov 3rd?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe he meant winery instead of liquor store

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
No the sheep didn’t get loose here, too many people haven’t faced reality.
Unfortunately Connecticut Democrats pandered to the unions decades ago and have terribly unfounded pension liabilities for state employees and the teachers. Teachers Retirement fund is 56% funded. No clue what the state employees fund looks like. Spend, spend, spend.
When the UCONN chief of police retires with getting 70-80% of his $250,000 salary or a professor getting the same on a $350,000, those payouts are unattainable over the long haul, bottom line is the statutes are difficult to change. So those of you that are municipal employees and retired, deserve your pension, but don’t complain if taxes increase to pay for the unfunded liability whichever state you live or were employed.
I, like most of you do not have a pension.
Bottom line, move on, enjoy life, stock up on ammo or loading supplies.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Pennsylvania Supreme Court tosses GOP congressman’s suit seeking to throw out all ballots cast by mail
by Jeremy Roebuck, Updated: November 28, 2020- 9:12 PM
Pennsylvania Supreme Court tosses GOP congressman’s suit seeking to throw out all ballots cast by mail
AP

The last active legal challenge to Pennsylvania’s presidential election results was tossed Saturday by the state’s highest court, which balked at a request from one of President Donald Trump’s top boosters in Congress to disenfranchise some 2.6 million voters by throwing out every ballot cast by mail.

In a unanimous decision, the justices declared that Rep. Mike Kelly (R., Butler) had waited too long to bring his lawsuit seeking to overturn the 2019 law that created no-excuse mail voting in the state for the first time, and they declared the remedy he sought too extreme.

‘Voters, not lawyers, choose the president’: Federal appeals court rejects Trump’s last significant challenge to Pa. election
Trump campaign takes complaints over Pa. election before friendly state lawmakers in Gettysburg, after a string of court losses
‘Not how the Constitution works’: Federal judge tosses Trump suit seeking to disrupt Pa. election results
Had Kelly and the suit’s seven other Republican plaintiffs been forthright in their concerns over the constitutionality of the mail-voting statute, the court found, they would have filed their legal challenge before the new law was used in a primary and general election and would not have waited only until after it had become apparent that their favored candidate had lost.

“It is not our role to lend legitimacy to such transparent and untimely efforts to subvert the will of Pennsylvania voters,” Justice David N. Wecht wrote in an opinion concurring with the full court’s terse, three-page order. “Courts should not decide elections when the will of the voters is clear.”

A spokesperson for Kelly did not respond to requests for comment after the ruling Saturday evening.

Sean Parnell — one of the suit’s other plaintiffs, who lost a bid this month to unseat incumbent Rep. Conor Lamb (D., Pa.) — declared in a tweet: “It’s not over. This was not unexpected. Stay tuned.” (Running in the GOP primary this spring, Parnell had endorsed the new “bipartisan system” created by the state’s vote-by-mail law in a tweet and encouraged his supporters to use it.)

And while the Trump campaign was not a party to the case, the president’s legal adviser Jenna Ellis dismissed the court’s ruling in a statement, calling it part of a “ridiculous political game,” and vowed the Trump team would continue to press its case at the U.S. Supreme Court.

State officials hailed Saturday’s decision as a victory.

“We just notched another win for democracy,” said Attorney General Josh Shapiro, a Democrat whose office represented elections administrators in the case along with a team of private attorneys led by Philadelphia lawyer Michele D. Hangley.

The decision came just a day after a federal appeals court dismissed the Trump campaign’s own primary and final legal challenge disputing President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the state, calling it “light on facts” and “breathtaking” in the presumptuousness of its request, similar to Kelly’s, to throw out the ballots of millions of voters.

But from the moment of its filing last weekend, Kelly’s lawsuit rested on even shakier legal ground. More than 11 other direct attempts by the Trump campaign to challenge Pennsylvania votes in court had failed, lacking evidence, and there was little chance that any judge would have granted the congressman’s request to either invalidate every ballot cast by mail or disregard the entire election and appoint the state legislature to declare the winner of the state without even an allegation that fraud had occurred.

Still, a surprising ruling from a lower appellate court judge Wednesday briefly upended those dim expectations. In an order that was quickly stayed by the appeal to the Supreme Court, Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough, elected as a Republican in 2009, barred the state from taking any further action to certify its election results pending a hearing on the case.

Although the state had already completed that certification for its presidential results, declaring Biden the state’s victor by some 81,000 votes, her decision cast several down-ballot races that had not yet been certified, including Kelly’s own reelection, into doubt and threatened to upend the entire state government.

Because all members of the state House of Representatives and half of the 50 state senators officially end their terms Monday, McCullough’s ruling had it been allowed to stand could have barred newly elected and reelected lawmakers from being seated for the General Assembly’s next term.

Wecht, a Democrat, in his concurring opinion Saturday noted the untenableness of that result, pointing out that at the same time Kelly was asking the court to appoint state legislators to choose the winner of the presidential race in Pennsylvania he was pursuing a court order that would have potentially left no quorum of lawmakers in place to make that decision.

Even still, the justice added: “There is no basis in law by which the courts may grant [the] request to ignore the results of an election and recommit the choice to the General Assembly to substitute its preferred state of electors for the one chosen by a majority of Pennsylvania voters.”

While both the Supreme Court’s Democratic and Republican justices agreed on that point, they split along partisan lines as to whether Kelly’s underlying complaints about the constitutionality of the vote-by-mail law deserved further consideration.

The congressman had argued that the state legislature did not have the authority on its own to expand the availability of remote voting in 2019 and that if the legislators wished to do so it would have required an amendment to the state constitution.

Chief Justice Thomas Saylor noted in a separate opinion Saturday — joined by the only other Republican on the court, Justice Sallie Mundy — that the congressman’s suit “posed troublesome questions about the constitutional validity of the new mail-in voting scheme” and said he would have been open to letting lower courts decide whether the law should remain in place for future elections.
Still, the Republican justices concluded: “There has been too much good-faith reliance, by the electorate, on the no-excuse mail-in voting regime … to warrant judicial consideration of the extreme and untenable remedies proposed” for this election.

In addition to Kelly, who was reelected this year based in part on 35,000 mail ballots, and Parnell, the plaintiffs were five GOP voters from Erie, Mercer, and Allegheny Counties as well as another losing GOP candidate, Philadelphian Wanda Logan, who was beaten by Democrat Amen Brown in a state House race.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Before 03 November I said I would be greatly disappointed if Trump did not win but I would not be surprised. I also said it did not look like he was going to win. You can look it up.

This continued challenging of results is doing nothing but damaging the Republican and Trump brand. Get over it. There is an election in Georgia that is at least , if not more important than crying over spilled wine.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Before 03 November I said I would be greatly disappointed if Trump did not win but I would not be surprised. I also said it did not look like he was going to win. You can look it up.

This continued challenging of results is doing nothing but damaging the Republican and Trump brand. Get over it. There is an election in Georgia that is at least , if not more important than crying over spilled wine.
FO commie.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I did own a winery, vineyard, and tasting room. Wish I had owned a liquor store, would have been a lot more better.

Got out of the wine business about four years ago.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I did own a winery, vineyard, and tasting room. Wish I had owned a liquor store, would have been a lot more better.

Got out of the wine business about four years ago.
How many people did your stupid ass poison?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

+1

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

FO commie.

Why don’t you want us to retain the Senate?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by benquick
Oh the old swamp thing, Lke the Qanon/gatway pundit/make ya even go further into the rabbit hole crap. etc far fringe crap. Buy a clue. Oh yeah Donald is playing three dimensional chess. More like demented checkers. Sorry sack of dog crap he is. GOOD RIDDANCE COME JAN 20!

Another concerned soul joins the fray.

Even your signature line is false. No the high obesity rates are in the the southern states. Get with the FACTS and look it up! Fact check it !

Yep, the globalists satanic commie welfare plan to make the turkeys fat before their slaughter.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

FO commie.

Why don’t you want us to retain the Senate?
Blow off cock muncher.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,308
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.