Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 99guy
The only people that won't take the shot are the ones that are too puckin dumb to get it and don't understand how vaccines work. And unfortunately there are going to be many that refuse the vaccine that die from the Covid.

Some people are too dumb to save their own skin.

I say good, that will mean I'll get mine sooner.

The only people that will get the shot are too f ucking stupid to know that covid19 doesn't kill 99.9% of the people that get it.

They're also so f ucking stupid they dont even know of all the issues with fully tested and studied vaccines.....let alone those with abbreviated trials (ie rushed).

They're also too stupid to understand how mrna vaccines work.

Have fun with the cancer.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Nope, not me

NRA Patron Member
U.S. Navy Veteran 1969-1973
Sons of the American Revolution
Sons of Confederate Veterans
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
No.

But for no reason other than I think it’s stupid. I’ve never had a flu shot either.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The virus affects people differently. My hunting buddy called me Sunday night before Thanksgiving, he was driving back from an Arkansas duck hunt. He was coughing while trying to talk and said he was going to get tested again (his 3rd time) because his secretary tested positive. Thanksgiving morning at 400am he sent me a text and said he was in OSU medical and it didn't look good. Over the next several days he couldn't talk without losing his breath had to text back and forth. His condition gradually improved and he was released Wednesday of this week. I called and he still couldn't talk for long without being short of breath. He said one day you feel fine and the next thing you know it takes 30 minutes just to get from the house to car. I still remember our conversation on his drive back before he got severely ill, "it's not that bad". He is 50 years old, in good health and almost ended up on the other side of the grass. My occupation is considered essential and I have gone to work everyday since this began. Several at work have tested positive and became ill. All have, after the 14 day quarantine returned to work and resumed with life. One at age 58, said he felt bad and had a fever for a couple of days but that was about it. The problem is that you never know how your body will react to the virus once you contract it. And you will it's just a matter of time. Don't know if I want to go through the same near miss my buddy did. Put me in the front of the line for the shot, I will roll the dice.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ok, and?

People die from heart disease, the flu, pneumonia, etc.

If someone gets a vaccine for an illness that does not kill 99.9% of the people the get it, you're a sucker.

I say triple up. Get a flu shot and two covid shots....will probably treat you right

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Yep they do. And it's your choice. You don't have to get the shot if you don't want........

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
no

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bartman
The virus affects people differently. My hunting buddy called me Sunday night before Thanksgiving, he was driving back from an Arkansas duck hunt. He was coughing while trying to talk and said he was going to get tested again (his 3rd time) because his secretary tested positive. Thanksgiving morning at 400am he sent me a text and said he was in OSU medical and it didn't look good. Over the next several days he couldn't talk without losing his breath had to text back and forth. His condition gradually improved and he was released Wednesday of this week. I called and he still couldn't talk for long without being short of breath. He said one day you feel fine and the next thing you know it takes 30 minutes just to get from the house to car. I still remember our conversation on his drive back before he got severely ill, "it's not that bad". He is 50 years old, in good health and almost ended up on the other side of the grass. My occupation is considered essential and I have gone to work everyday since this began. Several at work have tested positive and became ill. All have, after the 14 day quarantine returned to work and resumed with life. One at age 58, said he felt bad and had a fever for a couple of days but that was about it. The problem is that you never know how your body will react to the virus once you contract it. And you will it's just a matter of time. Don't know if I want to go through the same near miss my buddy did. Put me in the front of the line for the shot, I will roll the dice.

You have a 50% chance of getting cancer , a solid 16% chance your life ends by it. You are probably overwieight like most Americans which increases your chance of dying 41% more from certain cancers, not to mention artery and heart disease, about 25% chance of ending your life as it stands now. These are the real pandemics of the human race at the moment. But you are willing to risk your life with an untested vaccine over a 0.6% killer...

Your problem is not any pandemic, its atrophied thinking ability. No offence, but the only way they got this whole boondoggle across the line is because 1st world people cant do basic math or simple logical comparisons anymore.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Nope. I'll never take any vaccines that you don't need after being a child.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure. Get the flu shot every year; haven’t been sick in years. Got the shingles vac last year; kicked me a bit, but I sure as Hell don’t want shingles. My natural lifestyle is “hunkered down” anyway and I’m Type O, but reducing even my lesser risk is a good idea at my age. I’ll probably get offered it in the second wave, after the med folks and first responders. My wife is younger and will likely have to wait a while. We’ll continue in self-imposed quarantine of sorts regardless, because there are no guarantees in life, except death.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
No won’t take it. I’m sure I had the China cough this February.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
No effin way

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
aww basic math-- lets look at that- in fact assume on the high side.

Assume vaccines are 90% effective disregarding any side effects, which run about conservatively 10% higher in biologicals than regular drugs.

Assume the distribution system is 90%, disregarding all the doses are put on one airplane and it crashes, disregarding the nurse who forgets to put it in a cooler, etc.

Assume the manufacturing process is 90% disregarding that toxins that seem to slip by in the process

That means the vaccine will be 90% effective. Right

Nope. .9 x .9 x .9 =72% and thats being really optimistic.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My concern is stupid groids being in charge of the local last mile logistics.

Big Fat Dont Give a Fouck Freda letting the vials sit at room temperature while she grubs her shrimp and grits on her extended Groid privileged lunch break.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
and with hands on hips , moving head back and forth , I left side, DONT right side NEED left side YOU right side TELL left side ME right side

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The only people that won't take the shot are the ones that are too puckin dumb to get it and don't understand how vaccines work. And unfortunately there are going to be many that refuse the vaccine that die from the Covid.

The only people that will get the shot are too f ucking stupid to know that covid19 doesn't kill 99.9% of the people that get it.

They're also so f ucking stupid they dont even know of all the issues with fully tested and studied vaccines.....let alone those with abbreviated trials (ie rushed).

YES RNA doesn't work the same as DNA

Had a good friend die the other day. Driving to work in the dark, ran into back of parked driving school 18 wheeler, (ironic?) no rear lights --- decapitated. If he had just of gotten Covid he would have been in quarantine. Coulda, shoulda, woulda,

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
They’re going to hold your $1500 .gov Covid check until you take the vaccine.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No already had the China flu don't need a vaccine

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

^^^^^^^^

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
No.

But for no reason other than I think it’s stupid. I’ve never had a flu shot either.

Weren't you in the military?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (1minute, 2five7, 2ndwind, 264mag, 17CalFan, 219 Wasp, 25 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,031 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,850
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.