Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Bill_N
According to the dates this all started when he was VP to Obama. Can't see how this is not a legit case

It is a VERY legit issue...................it's just that absolutely nothing is going to be done about it, by anybody.

If Trump were to get another term & had a decent AG, something might, but that's not going to happen either.

What is going to happen is the Biden will take office on Jan. 20 & all of this.............I mean ALL of this, including the Hunter piece, will all just fade away.

This country is bordering on free-fall into chaos & demise...................very soon.

This will be the absolute most illegitimate administration in history, even more so than Obama, if that's possible.

If this country is to survive, & that's a really big IF, there will be a reckoning & it will have to be soon, but I just don't see it happening, the interest level is just too low..................just a slow slide-away over the next decade, or maybe less, into oblivion.

My kids deserve better.

MM

Yep. Nothing will happen. America is screwed. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ukrainian Kraken? that's the worst kind, right?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Why would anything happen here because Biden is accused in Ukraine of misdeeds? I don’t believe that is how it works.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Why would anything happen here because Biden is accused in Ukraine of misdeeds? I don’t believe that is how it works.

Why would anything happen here because Biden was accused in the United States? I don’t think that’s how it works.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

Why would anything happen here because Biden was accused in the United States? I don’t think that’s how it works.

Except here in this country, top officials have not held an hour long plus press conference detailing his crimes and providing evidence. Got that or are you too stupid? You’re niche is obviously copy and pasting “news” stories .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Except here in this country, top officials have not held an hour long plus press conference detailing his crimes and providing evidence. Got that or are you too stupid? You’re niche is obviously copy and pasting “news” stories .

Top officials, ya mean like Wray, ex AG Barr, ex AG Sessions, Huber, Members of Congress, Members of the Senate, DNI Ratcliffe , those top officials that are spending all of their time covering up for Biden and not investigating him.

You are one ignorant f*ck.

How was your home alone Christmas TV Dinner? Kids still hate your guts?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There is SO MUCH PROOF Of election fraud, political corruption, Biden family graft, selling out our country to the CCP through their buying of our politicians and so much more that it’s overwhelming. The corruption is so endemic that most people can’t fathom it. It permeates every state and affects every citizen, it comes from every point on the compass and is so overwhelming that it seems like it has to be fake, most people can’t believe that they’ve been fooled to the degree that we’re seeing now.

It’s absolutely sickening to see how corrupt and evil our government has become. I pray that President Trump fixes it but short of that I pray that millions of Patriots take our government back from the evil NWO. When the time comes after all our options have been exhausted I’ll join with the Patriots to follow in the path of our Founding Fathers.

Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bill_N
Originally Posted by KenMi
That video was "new" over a week ago as well

1st I've seen of it or heard of it. Sounds like pretty solid proof of corruption to me. It's all laid out there if you take the time to watch it. How is this not making the news? You think Fox would be all over it or did they sell out too?

Hell, that video was "new" SIX MONTHS AGO! It was released back in June and I posted it here then. It's been nothing but crickets since it was released.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ussein-obama-implicated-now#Post14997000

If anything was gonna come of it, you'd think that it would've happened by now, but as usual, leftists never, ever face any consequences for corruption unless they are very low-level or seen as a threat to the chosen ones in some way.

Example 15 bazillion of the mainstream media refusing to do their jobs when it pertains to Leftists, yet they breathlessly report on the flimsiest of heresay accusations when it pertains to any "right of center" elected officials.

Ted
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,015
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.