Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
First, I totally know what you’re saying. I was all about “bros before hos” and “bro code” until I found out the hard way that I took it way more seriously than others.

Second, your story had me so caught up that I thought there was gonna be a punch line at the end!

The punch line is.....im afraid I never grew up, that ill never stick with one woman. That if I do, ill settle because I phugged up with the ones I should have been with.

Serious question how old are you? If you’re 30 you have some years to burn with plenty of hot women out there. If you’re 45 time is not on your side.

GB1

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Morewood
I think you should buy a shrimp boat and name it Jennie.

ROFLMAO! Honest to God the other day I said im like phuggin Forrest Gump when it comes to her.

I think I just need to go on a bender and phugg everything that moves for a month or two and see what happens. lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go forward, not backward, don't look back; you're just feeling sorry for yourself.

MM

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Good luck with it, there's someone for everyone. Any white woman that'll shack up with a negro ain't much to worry about.

Life is good live it while you can.
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Serious question how old are you? If you’re 30 you have some years to burn with plenty of hot women out there. If you’re 45 time is not on your side.

50, and believe me theres plenty of time. And plenty of women. I just have to figure out how to forget the past. Moving on isnt easy once the past comes back. I know I can go move on, but 10 yrs down the road is the past gonna pop back up and stick with me again? I dont know how to move on permanently. Hard to explain.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
One gal in HS, lived nearby and sometimes I'd catch a ride to school with her. She was dating a good friend of my buddies in school. She never really came on to me, and vice versa.

years and years later, she's working at a business in the town my siblings still lived in at the time. One of them goes in for something, she sees the name on the check (yes, we still used checks back then), asks my sibling "Do you have a brother named Geno" . He says yeah, and we ended up getting in touch. Her seemingly happily married at the time, me? I don't remember right now.

Turns out she had a serious crush on me, and me on her. I was a "nice guy" you know, and she was apparently a "nice girl" and therefor neither of us ever mentioned it to the other. Said the other guy was a bit of a dick and if I'd have said something she would have left him quick. Oh well.

Great looking gal, even years later. And from my view in HS, a "rich girl". Daddy was a retired Lt or Lt Cmdr in the Navy. Lived up in the "big houses on the hill" development.

I have no clue where she is now, and I have no regrets how that went. We both did what was right at the time.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Go forward, not backward, don't look back; you're just feeling sorry for yourself.

MM

Youre right, I am, with these 2. I cant explain why.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
One gal in HS, lived nearby and sometimes I'd catch a ride to school with her. She was dating a good friend of my buddies in school. She never really came on to me, and vice versa.

years and years later, she's working at a business in the town my siblings still lived in at the time. One of them goes in for something, she sees the name on the check (yes, we still used checks back then), asks my sibling "Do you have a brother named Geno" . He says yeah, and we ended up getting in touch. Her seemingly happily married at the time, me? I don't remember right now.

Turns out she had a serious crush on me, and me on her. I was a "nice guy" you know, and she was apparently a "nice girl" and therefor neither of us ever mentioned it to the other. Said the other guy was a bit of a dick and if I'd have said something she would have left him quick. Oh well.

Great looking gal, even years later. And from my view in HS, a "rich girl". Daddy was a retired Lt or Lt Cmdr in the Navy. Lived up in the "big houses on the hill" development.

I have no clue where she is now, and I have no regrets how that went. We both did what was right at the time.

Lucky it turned out.

I am MAGA.
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Turns out she had a serious crush on me, and me on her. I was a "nice guy" you know, and she was apparently a "nice girl" and therefor neither of us ever mentioned it to the other. Said the other guy was a bit of a dick and if I'd have said something she would have left him quick. Oh well.......

Theres where you and me are different. I always spoke up. Sometimes I wish I wasnt so forward. Woulda kept my ass out of a lot of schitt, women and otherwise.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Lucky it turned out.

Well, the one I have now seems tolerable.

And apparently able to tolerate me too.

What's to regret? grin

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pahick

Turns out she had a serious crush on me, and me on her. I was a "nice guy" you know, and she was apparently a "nice girl" and therefor neither of us ever mentioned it to the other. Said the other guy was a bit of a dick and if I'd have said something she would have left him quick. Oh well.......

Theres where you and me are different. I always spoke up. Sometimes I wish I wasnt so forward. Woulda kept my ass out of a lot of schitt, women and otherwise.

I wasn't worried so much about her BF at the time, it was my buddies.

I hardly knew the guy, outside of meeting him at a party or two. He went to the HS she had transferred in from, on the other side of town.

But my friends? We were close and he was good buds with a couple of them. So, bros befo hoes type of deal........at 16 sometimes that scheidt counts.

In it is contentment

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

........ bros befo hoes type of deal........at 16 sometimes that scheidt counts.

Should, but rarely does

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I think I need my estrogen levels checked....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Epic Beaver Award thread material right here.

✊🏼🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have no idea.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This girl haunts me a little been two years. The kid was magnificent. I tell myself don't be sad that it's gone, just be happy it happened. LOL
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This dude has regrets too I think:

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
This girl haunts me a little been two years. The kid was magnificent. I tell myself don't be sad that it's gone, just be happy it happened. LOL

Well....they say statutory is the best kind.

I am MAGA.
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Jen and Monica who?!?!? PHUGG! See that would get me in trouble.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
50 is a bit late for the midlife crisis thing.

Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 1234, 10ring1, 50 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,803
Posts18,477,480
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.