B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by 700LH
The SCOTUS Heller decision everyone so highly praised included "reasonable restrictions" and will be used against the 2nd Amendment to the fullest.

The black robes have freedom of speech to communicate "their" beliefs, and the citizens have have freedom of speech to communicate theirs, except ours will be communicated via burning gun powder.

Shall Not Be Infringed.

Go ahead and turn em in cghunt

Come and Take It.

Take your face diaper off so it’s fair

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The SCOTUS Heller decision everyone so highly praised included "reasonable restrictions" and will be used against the 2nd Amendment to the fullest.

The black robes have freedom of speech to communicate "their" beliefs, and the citizens have have freedom of speech to communicate theirs, except ours will be communicated via burning gun powder.

Shall Not Be Infringed.

Forget Heller as the Caetano Decision cleared up all the wishy washy Dicta in Heller.

Caetano is a short ruling and it's the one we need to focus on.

SCOTUS might turn on us but Caetano is the precedence we need to focus on, forget Heller.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caetano_v._Massachusetts

I do have a solid Sheriff. Very Pro 2nd A.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 01/26/21.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
As a majority overall law enforcement will not worry about upholding any oath to constitutional duties or service to the community. They wil do as theyre told to preserve income and pensions and not question authority or dictates from the dear leader. It will be all about enforcing the so-called law and "officer safety" BS. Law enforcement doesnt even police its own so i think its nieve to wish they'd stand up and do their job defending the public. Good luck with that, we have too much video footage of them being criminals themselves.

If it all ever came to an end and agents and LEOs had to stand trial for confiscation and jailing innocent citizens we would hear the Nuremberg defense all over again as they were just following orders. Its always been like this and always will be. The only hope i look forward to is for Jesus to have mercy on me and the hope in the life to come.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Shall Not Be Infringed.

Forget Heller as the Caetano Decision cleared up all the wishy washy Dicta in Heller.

Caetano is a short ruling and it's the one we need to focus on.

SCOTUS might turn on us but Caetano is the precedence we need to focus on, forget Heller.

I do have a solid Sheriff. Very Pro 2nd A.

the Court began its opinion by stating that "the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding" and that "the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States".[6] The term "bearable arms" was defined in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and includes any "“[w]eapo[n] of offence” or “thing that a man wears for his defence, or takes into his hands,” that is “carr[ied] . . . for the purpose of offensive or defensive action.” 554 U. S., at 581, 584 (internal quotation marks omitted)."[10]

The bolded allows and proves the original intent of the 2A, no restrictions for any “arms” is what they were saying. The citizens have a right to any “arms” they can use, “period”

And actually, the way it is worded, they left it open for even nuclear weapons, “all instruments that constitute bearable arms”.

Surface to air, ICBM, planes, tanks, etc. Arms covers anything you can use to defend yourself or your nation. That was the beauty in the word “ARMS” the founders used. It covered everything to be invented in the future.

And the way they worded it, it means tax stamps for full auto and cans are illegal or having to pay for FFL transfer, etc. being it is illegal to tax a right.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If you thought the war on drugs was a flop this will be epic. Resistance and noncompliance is the key.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Sheriff and i will be on the same side, in fact, he declared this county a 2A Sanctuary County, also have a hard as nails Governor here, two DAMN good insulators against a tyrannical out of control illegitimate fed gov!

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Women and liberals will be ratting on law abiding gun owners . Watch .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by x2501
I think they’d be more amenable to Trump supporters if the MAGAs were not seen beating LEOs with Trump flags and fire extinguishers and dragging them down stairs of the Capitol...

Is it legal to smoke that chit where you live or do you just break the law. SMFH

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

I'm sure they will. But they won't do that very long.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by logcutter
I have faith in small town rural law,not so much big city law...Seeing how Boise and Coeur d'alene have changed from even the 80-90's is worry some..They both were okay places back then,not so much now..CDA is a suburb of Spokane and Boise is awful compared..Friends I grew up with are moving out as fast as they can...

I still trust rural law,especially now with what is most likely coming..

Jayco 👍

And don't forget that Boise has a left wing female mayor now.

I believe if you used the same terms the liberal media would use toward someone conservative, "Boise has an extreme left wing liberal female mayor now. I think my description is conservative. She's a real whack job.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9

Not that it's going to make a difference to anyone here who has already made up his mind, but I'm clearly on record (as recently as last week) verbally and in writing to my BOS and Town Administrator regarding a crusade an ex-State Rep is still carrying
My BOS, and the Town in general, are very clear where I stand.

George

Thank You.................you're one of the (relatively) few exceptions that I mentioned that there would be.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I think they’d be more amenable to Trump supporters if the MAGAs were not seen beating LEOs with Trump flags and fire extinguishers and dragging them down stairs of the Capitol...

I guess you were asleep all summer?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ballz will tell on his neighbors for owning illegal gas cans

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
No monitor, Leftist Troll...

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is what confiscation will look like.

Think They’ll Never ‘Come and Take’ Your Guns Without an Armed Revolt? Think Again
https://townhall.com/columnists/sco...out-an-armed-revolt-think-again-n2459868

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This “registration” angle by the Uniparty is just a head-fake.

They don’t “need” us to register our firearms to know what we have, although it might make it easier.

“They” pretty much already know how many and of what kind of firearms we own.

They monitor everything we do, from what we watch on the telly, to what we purchase both online and in person, to what we eat, to where we go, to who we visit and of course everything we do and say on the Internet. Plus they have the NICS records.

“They” know that many if not most will not comply, it’s what they want, they are going to use this to make instant felons out of otherwise good decent law abiding citizens , then make examples of many to put the scare into the American mindset , again.

There have been a couple of videos on here showing Federal Agents (BATF), showing up on people’s doorsteps questioning them about oil filters. Oil filters can be used as a home made silencer, so if you purchase more oil filters than what the BATF considers normal, you are in their data base.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Once the Uniparty passes this schit, using an unregistered firearm or a banned firearm will be almost impossible.

You won’t be able to use them at public and private ranges without the tax stamp.

You won’t be able to use them for hunting, without the tax stamp.

In general, you won’t be able to shoot them on private land without the noise drawing attention to yourselves, and having a friendly neighbor turn you in, for cash of course.

Ammunition with taxed and registered as well and the same Shcit will apply .

The Uniparty plays the long game, they don’t need to pass laws and immediately come a knocking, they can wait and pick us off one at a time and slowly but surely until the resistance is squashed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
This “registration” angle by the Uniparty is just a head-fake. They don’t “need” us to register our firearms to know what we have, although it might make it easier. - - - - - There have been a couple of videos on here showing Federal Agents (BATF), showing up on people’s doorsteps questioning them about oil filters. Oil filters can be used as a home made silencer, so if you purchase more oil filters than what the BATF considers normal, you are in their data base.
The "Uniparty" will wither and die due to its own behavior. Meanwhile, I have a bunch of old trucks - and buy oil filters by the carton. Should BATF show up to query me about oil filters, I hope someone has the camera rolling. It will be fun.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
X
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
X
BLG
I don’t know how you would connect those dots? Who is hiring ex LEO to confiscate guns. If you want to see footage,
Cut and the info below. If not, keep dreaming.

Pro-Trump rioters beat and stomped DC police officer with American flag pole

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 2,567 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,719
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.