Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm getting mine tomorrow

I may regret it, I may not, trying to make the best decision I can.

My biggest concern is not dying from Covid, its the long term effects that can result from getting it. A friend of mine got and hasn't been right for 4 months now.

COVID19 is rapidly going the way of SARS 1. It's currently on its last legs. Why would you choose this point to be injected with an experimental gene altering regimen with a good chance of ruining your health or killing you outright?

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'll get my shot this Wednsday. Actions speak louder than words.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Tyrone
People who work in nursing homes are telling me they see far too many of their residents die soon after receiving these vaxes. One of those workers told me she quit rather than get vaxed.

My wife and most of her colleagues fit this description.

Of course the companies they work for feel the need to dangle everyone's jobs out there. They'd be phugged..

The real cause of Covid deaths sweeping through nursing facilities is the amount of illegal help employed.

Phugking amazing. But I'm not surprised at the nursing homes dangling people's jobs over them. What American corp doesn't do that anymore? You can count American corps among the biggest enemies the American people have.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MM879
I'll get my shot this Wednsday. Actions speak louder than words.

Don't eat the yellow snow.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I made factual statements, not an assertion. You just made another false negative statement. Democrats are good at that, when getting their backside handed to them. The burden to prove me wrong is on you. Shame you're incapable of finding the truth. Maybe it's because you are giving the shots, and putting people's lives at risk and don't want to know the truth.

No need to cite my sources. The truth to everything I say will eventually come out, if you happen to be alive to read it. All my posts are supported scientifically 100%. Sad you're in the medical murdering industry, and have no clue of the fact by you giving the shots, you, and the people receiving the shots, could kill millions down the road. Go conduct your own DD to find out what I just said has an extremely high biological chance of happening. We're talking a 10-30% total die off of humans on the planet, and a complete collapse of the whole infrastructure of society, from people playing around with the human DNA and mother nature. I know you'll laugh at what I just said, but you know what, there isn't anyone on this site that even comes close to understanding what I just said. Don't worry, Fauci will just tell people it's a different variant that is a little deadlier, because people aren't getting shots fast enough and we just need to put a fourth mask on. The Communists running the world will get the huge die-off they've always wanted. Remember you heard it first from me here, when things go sideways and whole cities start dying.

Again, not my problem you can't conduct DD.

Now they know who you are and can find you....you tried, but they will most likely eliminate you even quicker than the shot would have..maybe it will be quick....maybe not....

Either way, they know....and are only waiting for the right time...bye

We will remember, when things go sideways and you are no longer here.....

Last edited by battue; 03/15/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
People who work in nursing homes are telling me they see far too many of their residents die soon after receiving these vaxes. One of those workers told me she quit rather than get vaxed.

Of course the companies they work for feel the need to dangle everyone's jobs out there. They'd be phugged..

The real cause of Covid deaths sweeping through nursing facilities is the amount of illegal help employed.

Phugking amazing. But I'm not surprised at the nursing homes dangling people's jobs over them. What American corp doesn't do that anymore? You can count American corps among the biggest enemies the American people have.
A lot of truth in these posts, but overall the redded one is the biggest.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fact, it should be repeated: "You can count American corps among the biggest enemies the American people have."

Local Dirt

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Hancock27
I wish thye would not refer to it as a Vaccine, as it isn't . Can still get it, can still spread it..

It's actually low risk (1% mortality; unless you're in that 1%....)

so it has a higher mortality rate than getting covid? Covid has about a 99.7 survival rate if I'm not mistaken

My wifes a nurse, she wont get it. She's is seeing folks get sick as heck from it, she says actually mostly middle aged folks. She says the older folks are aren't having as many issues with the shot.

Hey liberals...my body my choice...right?

Last edited by killerv; 03/15/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely.

One had to wonder though why there are so many skeptics working so hard to talk others out of making their own choice.

If the shots kill enough of us, there’ll be more ammo and primers for the survivors.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B3

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
If you are one of the CDC true believers, you f-ing love science, and you believe the CDC is dead on that a.) if you have suspected C19, then b.) you should hole up in your bedroom until it gets worse and you have to go to the ER, then go ahead and get the shot. You deserve it.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html

The rest of us will bootleg any of a number of dirt-cheap antivirals and stop the illness in its tracks, as has been done across the globe by practitioners who don't have TDS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One could, if one GAF, search back and find out if the “activist” skeptics are also the same ones who are usually railing about the flu shot, fluoridated water, the Great Ammo and Primer Plot, World Jewry, etc, but I don’t so I won’t.

Here’s an article about a test of the efficacy of the Israeli shot (not vaccine). In the short term, it seems to do what it’s designed to. Given Israel’s independent nature, that is that they don’t dance to the globalist tune, I feel their aggressive program to get their population the shots is evidence the Plague is a real thing and the potential of harm from this technology is smaller than some claim.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...duces-strong-host-antibody-response.aspx

Not hanging my hat on the shot, masks, whatever. Staying away from people as much as possible is clearly the best way to keep from being infected, and that's what we’re doing.

What fresh Hell is this?
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Its NOT the nursing homes in her case; companies that perform contract services hired by them.

A lot of health care workers will just say "seeya" when forced to go through the demand gymnastics, because most of them know how half assed protocol has been from the beginning and continues to be, depending on who or what you are.

A border jumper can be "cleaning" in a nursing home in a week...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My biggest concern is not dying from Covid, its the long term effects that can result from getting it. A friend of mine got and hasn't been right for 4 months now.

Take Ivermectin instead. It's effective and safer than the vax.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33065103/

Politics is War by Other Means
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by battue

i'm screwed

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
there's a lot of accusation and provocation floatin round right heeya

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Looks like some promise as a treatment, but none of the three articles I read suggested it as a preventative. There are also possible drug interactions with some common drugs like statins. Read before you decide to self medicate. All drugs have risks.

Like sse, according to the calculator, I’m a walking dead man.😱

What fresh Hell is this?
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

"Univariate analysis showed lower mortality in the ivermectin group (15.0% vs 25.2%; OR, 0.52; 95% CI, 0.29-0.96; P = .03). Mortality also was lower among ivermectin-treated patients with severe pulmonary involvement (38.8% vs 80.7%; OR, 0.15; 95% CI, 0.05-0.47; P = .001)."

From the published and referenced document. It shows Ivermectin is effective in reducing but not eliminating mortality from COVID-19 infection. It's seems to be a treatment effective for some, but not all. It may increase one's odds of survival but it is not a cure. The initial trials of the vaccines approved for emergency use have been shown to prevent infection for most and reduce the severity of the infection for others with a 90 +% efficacy rate. I'll take that (and I did) over a treatment that doesn't reduce the infection rate and only reduces the likelihood of dying from the disease for those needing hospitalization. The long-term health issues of COVID-19 infection are not fully known but some have had heart, lung, kidney and neurological issues post COVID-19 infection that are lingering and may be chronic. If I can avoid all that with the shot, I decided to take that chance. You do you but try to respect the decisions that others have carefully and thoughtfully made.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

2019??

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by battue

i'm screwed

According to that, I have a 1 in 144 chance of dying from it if I contract it, assuming I don't use one of the proven effective treatments.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (808outdoors, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, ar33c9, 10Glocks, 10 invisible), 1,258 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,692
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.