Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Back in the 80s I got saved and started taking interest in the Bible. When I watched some of the low budget Christian movies on the subject, I thought that it would likely be either an advanced microchip implant like they used for tracking wildlife, or perhaps what we see in the Amazon One commercial. Right now, even though I can't say 100% for sure until all lines up, it looks like it's mighty close to me.

Most definitely. People are being conditioned to not only accept it, but embrace it. The Amazon One commercial is disgusting to me, but the large majority of people will think it's a fantastic idea. It's so conveeeenient. It's another step in the direction of the mark in the hand. And we are getting very close to it. Could be a chip, or luciferase, or quantum dots, or some other type of technology. We may not see a mandatory "covid-pass", but with the next plandemic (and oh yes, there will be another one soon), you will either get your shots, or you will not be allowed to participate in the economy.... or even be seen in public.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
Back in the 80s I got saved and started taking interest in the Bible. When I watched some of the low budget Christian movies on the subject, I thought that it would likely be either an advanced microchip implant like they used for tracking wildlife, or perhaps what we see in the Amazon One commercial. Right now, even though I can't say 100% for sure until all lines up, it looks like it's mighty close to me.

Most definitely. People are being conditioned to not only accept it, but embrace it. The Amazon One commercial is disgusting to me, but the large majority of people will think it's a fantastic idea. It's so conveeeenient. It's another step in the direction of the mark in the hand. And we are getting very close to it. Could be a chip, or luciferase, or quantum dots, or some other type of technology. We may not see a mandatory "covid-pass", but with the next plandemic (and oh yes, there will be another one soon), you will either get your shots, or you will not be allowed to participate in the economy.... or even be seen in public.

They've discovered that pandemics work better than global warming and Muslim terror for getting populations into line. About as good as the Soviet Threat. Maybe better. So, yes, they will keep milking pandemics for as long as that's the case.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

First I need to apologise to you and the others for starting this thread and being absent the last couple days. I was/am very busy with meetings and outside work. Right now I'm juggling dinner and trying to catch up here but all is good...... especially the fried fat back garlic over asparagus and rice. 😁

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They've discovered that pandemics work better than global warming and Muslim terror for getting populations into line. About as good as the Soviet Threat. Maybe better. So, yes, they will keep milking pandemics for as long as that's the case.

For sure.
This works better for the bankers and globalists than the cold war ever did. This is better than getting in at the ground floor of bitcoin for them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I admit, I was somewhat blindsided by the plandemic. When it all first broke out, I thought "oh, yeah, just like SARS, just like "bird flu", just like all the others the past few years... they're trying to scare people into vaccines and stuff but it'll fizzle out, just like the others". Boy, was I wrong about it fizzling out. They took it and ran with it.

Out of all the SHTF scenarios I had figured would happen since I was in high school, I had never really thought about the plandemic/health crisis angle before... I probably should have. It obviously works, and that's what they're gonna go with now.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I admit, I was somewhat blindsided by the plandemic. When it all first broke out, I thought "oh, yeah, just like SARS, just like "bird flu", just like all the others the past few years... they're trying to scare people into vaccines and stuff but it'll fizzle out, just like the others". Boy, was I wrong about it fizzling out. They took it and ran with it.

Out of all the SHTF scenarios I had figured would happen since I was in high school, I had never really thought about the plandemic/health crisis angle before... I probably should have. It obviously works, and that's what they're gonna go with now.

Yep.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by DBT
Many people have what they call 'truth,' yet cannot agree amongst themselves on what that may be.

It’s called human nature.

It is human nature. Which doesn't change the obvious: not everyone who feels they have the truth actually has the truth. That logically many, if not most believers, are mistaken in their belief.

As you may well be in your belief or lack of it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
While the atheists and such debate whether or not Adolph Hitler was a Christian, I'll post this before bed for those who really care here instead. It's off topic, but will say this.
Hitler, like Bill Gates, the Rockafellers, and world billionaire globalists are eugenicists. If you don't know what that is, ask and ill try to get back at dinner tomorrow. It is important information to know what and who we are up against, rather against us.
They see us as cattle that need culling. As such, they number us with the latest technology. Hilter used IBM and the tatoo system. They categorized people groups and exhaulted his " supermen" with breeding programs and various other means. Rather than looking at the Amazon One as just technology, see that the devil has been in the works for a long time by our standards, yet short by his. The lost don't see this unless they have some christian influence, like a preacher in their youth.
Thanks to all who have been trying to shine your light among those in darkness.

Here's an interesting documentary that is part 2 of a 4 part series....
Enjoy and goodnight.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hey Camper, I see the Devil got you to use the internet ID tag again-you know Bill Gates and that Job fellow have you....He is watching you....and he may have you...

Anyway, this is for you.....since you are into posting videos...Go ahead dance to it, you old devil you.....

Last edited by battue; 03/21/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Many people have what they call 'truth,' yet cannot agree amongst themselves on what that may be.

It’s called human nature.

It is human nature. Which doesn't change the obvious: not everyone who feels they have the truth actually has the truth. That logically many, if not most believers, are mistaken in their belief.

As you may well be in your belief or lack of it.

A lack of belief in the absence of evidence is not faith. Given a lack of conviction, it's easy to alter your position if evidence comes along.

Not being convinced in the absence of evidence does not take faith. That is a rational position.

Religion teaches that something is true without the support of evidence, which is faith.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue
Hey Camper, I see the Devil got you to use the internet ID tag again-you know Bill Gates and that Job fellow have you....He is watching you....and he may have you...

Anyway, this is for you.....since you are into posting videos...Go ahead dance to it, you old devil you.....

"The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more [shall they call] them of his household? Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops."

-Jesus

Matthew 10

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Like I said they have you hooked on that ID tag you fret so much about....

How about those others that started it all....Morse, Bell and Edison? They three heathens? And you worry about Amazon laugh

Last edited by battue; 03/21/21.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

How about those others that started it all....Morse, Bell and Edison? They three heathens? And you worry about Amazon laugh

Battue,

Did you read my posts to get the context?
I don't see how anyone could come to a conclusion that I am against all technologies.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Don't go nice on me, it won't work...

You worry about the mark...

Every Morse Code station had a mark of origin...every phone had a number to differentiate the house it came from, and Edison gave them the electric power generation to make it all real. There was always the mark...

All part of the devils plan????

And let's say all this is true...and I believe it is. Then in the end there will be a better place when the devil is defeated. We can't fight it, it is written in faith. Bring it on and let see who made the cut...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Every Morse Code station had a mark of origin...every phone had a number to differentiate the house it came from, and Edison gave them the electric power generation to make it all real. There was always the mark...

And let's say all this is true...and I believe it is. Then in the end there will be a better place when the devil is defeated. We can't fight it, it is written in faith. Bring it on and let see who made the cut...

Mic 🎤 Drop

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ancient weapons and hokey religions.
Fools waiting on a magic man to return that probably never existed in the first place.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

But non of those marks are on people's body and you don't buy or sell with them, Read between the lines Brother.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

"If any man have an ear, let him hear.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Revelation of Jesus Christ to John 13:9,16-18

This is the beginning of the end for many.
The Mark of the Beast technology...Number of man.
It is being introduced with this "Great Reset."
Personal biometric identifier.

Hand sign 'shout out' to the one who inspired it. 0:39

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/12/hr-6666-a-devil-of-a-covid-19-government-surveilla/

Don't put it off!

Please watch this short video now.
It will explain in detail the ONLY solution for this.

May the Good Lord bless you.
Please pray at the end and PM to let me know.
(Believers please contact me and share this post by email with friends, family, social media, and message boards throughout the world.)

Context battue^ ^^^^^^^^^^°°°°

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
God gave you your individual palm and it is unique to you. He gave you that mark....

As far as buying and selling with a mark...we do it with a credit card daily, we do it by scanning barcode in the supermarket, we even do it with marked real currency..

Brother, it doesn't even take reading between the lines....

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

This is my humble perspective.
I'm not against technology as long as it is a simple tool to be used in the hand of it's master. Ie. A hammer to a carpenter, etc.

Once the tool controls us OR those others master us with that tool, it is being misused or worse.
We know that satan is a real being.
He attempts to use man's powers to manipulate and control. Everything he does is evil, yet he coats the lie in a veneer of truth. He tries to be like God, but he is a pathetic little lower case (g)od that is nothing like the Almighty. His attempt to dominate mankind is through technologies, (surveillance, weapons), deceptions, (lying wonders), manpower (slavery), false religion and the arts.

The Beast technologies are those specifically forbidden by the creator of the universe.

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

Revelation 14:9-11

I don't think my point is all that hard to understand.
In God's compassion, He warns us of this.
In my personal concern for you, I share this warning.
I don't want you or anyone else in this camp to suffer that fate.
Once someone disregards that warning and receives that specific "Mark", it is too late to change your mind.
Once someone dies, it is also too late to change their mind.
Bill Gates sold his long held fortune, Microsoft to focus his attention in his new baby he calls, the" Certification MARK."...his term, not mine.

This is why I urge you and each man who reads this to closely listen to the SECOND video and decide for yourself whether or not that message is true.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/22/21.
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 53 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,567
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.