Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Back in the 80s I got saved and started taking interest in the Bible. When I watched some of the low budget Christian movies on the subject, I thought that it would likely be either an advanced microchip implant like they used for tracking wildlife, or perhaps what we see in the Amazon One commercial. Right now, even though I can't say 100% for sure until all lines up, it looks like it's mighty close to me.

Most definitely. People are being conditioned to not only accept it, but embrace it. The Amazon One commercial is disgusting to me, but the large majority of people will think it's a fantastic idea. It's so conveeeenient. It's another step in the direction of the mark in the hand. And we are getting very close to it. Could be a chip, or luciferase, or quantum dots, or some other type of technology. We may not see a mandatory "covid-pass", but with the next plandemic (and oh yes, there will be another one soon), you will either get your shots, or you will not be allowed to participate in the economy.... or even be seen in public.