Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DBT
There are many transitional fossils. Evolution is beyond doubt a reality. The theory refers to the means and mechanisms and how they tie together. Irreducible complexity is false. There is ample evidence for this.
Correct. God commanded the waters and the earth to bring forth all the living creatures, and they did. We call the process by which that occurred evolution.
I concur.
Kinda makes some sense maybe? Occam's razor type deal? Simplest explanation of a difficult concept?
Francis Collins is a geneticist who headed up the Human Genome Project. He wrote a book called 'The Language of God' whereby a scientist presents evidence for belief in God. He believes in macro evolution and is also a conservative, evangelical Christian.
I absolutely believe that the world and life on this earth are God's creation, and I believe that evolution was a very clever way that God used to achieve His creative objectives. I see no incompatibilities between science and spirituality. None. I see science as a source of spirituality.

So in the restoration when God puts things back to the original creation will cancer and heart disease and death be part of it?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter