Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
PS:. SL
I believe that the Mark is the number whether injected with the Lucifer-ase compound as I posted separately, OR as a simple biometric algorithm as shown in my first OP at the top. Either way, it appears that there's several other prophecies that may happen in rapid succession along the way to requiring the mark.
Does that make sense?
If thats not real clear right now, remember that this is new for all of us. We see many more pieces of the puzzle and can make out the picture now.

You're a moron.
How much does "Pastor" Steven pay you to keep spamming us with his ridiculous videos?

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer
Banned from over 30 countries
Sex pervert coverup in his church
Am I missing anything there Crappy Hamster?

Holocaust clearly happened. FWIW

NV can't stand the message, so he attacks the messenger . I didn't read the same books as Anderson, or study the German Jewish history by spending time interviewing experts and such. So whichever number below the one given at that Holocaust museum is his thing, not mine.
The gospel message should seriously be considered by the NVhunter before the Lord takes him some day. It will happen to us all. He cant divert that onto other subjects and blame the messengers for spiritual consequences. Romans 6:23
The church issue was recently pointed out from a site that promotes Paganism and witch craft while accusing christianity. Guess what? The militant homos blew up his preacher friends church near LA. U
I am called names by these types here and attacked by enemies of the Lord. It goes with the territory. No big deal. I've faced bigger challenges.
I was told, "Fear Not. ...Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world."

I think it was Stophel who already addressed that better than I.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB