Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Stophel
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

Especially around here . 😄

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

I've been wondering that too.

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

What else are we missing?

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

I recall reading about this in its infancy stage quite a while back as it being a device with the possible capabilities of treatments for dementia and Parkinson’s types of neurological diseases.

I want to say that it was in The Economist but I’m not sure about that but do recall the device as being primarily intended for health reasons.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.