Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Luke 6-22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Thanks for that.
If this new Amazon One catches on, I think that will escalate. There's already people that consider us evil for simply choosing to not where a mask.

What do you think about this Amazon One?

You're welcome.
The Amazon video is another in a line of things I've seen or read about that seem to be as a way to move us closer to the real mark. I'm very distrustful of anything that may do that too. I have given allot of thought lately about just what I would be willing to forego so I can keep hold of my convictions. We get used to being paid a certain way and spending a certain way then something new comes along. That might not be so bad. What I do see as bad is when I'm being moved into a tighter corner so I can buy and sell. Sort of like the mask thing. Well if this place is forcing me to wear one and another doesn't I go there. But what if there are no choices and I'm faced with sacrificing what I believe in to be able to make that deal. Then what. Well that's how the mark will work. I will be desperate, maybe. Then my family and friends will pressure me to give in. Or they will offer help. These will be the ones that have taken the mark because they have always went along with whatever was asked or forced on them to exist. They ignored all the warning signs and were deceived. They even scoffed at any warning I or someone else may have given them.

If that voice inside me tells me to stay clear or no trust something why would I not listen as it has always been right. It's hard to explain that to someone that doesn't feel as you do about the subject. To get sucked into an argument is not good for anyone either. So I've come to the conclusion that my path is charted by what I read in the Bible and whatever comes along I will stay with that. Even at the expense of family and friends turning on me.

If you take the mark you will have set in stone that your soul spends eternity in Hell. That's what the Bible says. Take it or leave it. I will take it as I read it and not be convinced otherwise. When the real mark takes place those that are truly saved by grace will know exactly what they see and face. The video is showing us a glimpse of how things may unfold. I'm very sure it will be through commerce though.

Last edited by Jim1611; 03/18/21.