Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Stophel
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

Especially around here . 😄

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

I've been wondering that too.

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

What else are we missing?

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

I recall reading about this in its infancy stage quite a while back as it being a device with the possible capabilities of treatments for dementia and Parkinson’s types of neurological diseases.

I want to say that it was in The Economist but I’m not sure about that but do recall the device as being primarily intended for health reasons.

Sure thing...................health reasons.

Now, why would a billionaire do something like that? Out of the goodness of his heart? Just because he's philanthropically inclined?

Next, you'll be telling me that dude in another century, that Carnegie fella, built libraries out of the goodness of his heart too. Psha, it was to educate the masses, indoctrination you know. Spend alla they time in the library readin' and stuff, instead a cleanin' house and workin' 16-18 hrs a day.

I'm tellin' you, that Carnegie dude had ulterior motives for sure. Just like ol' Musky Man. What kinda name is that "Musk" anyway? And who names their kid Elon? Those ain't good American names.

I'm with Gus. I think them folks, all along, goin' way way back, Babylonian temples, Angkor Wat, Great Pyramid, Watts Towers an' such.

ALIEN technologies.

A chip.

Coming to a head near you very soon.

Maybe not in my lifetime.

And out here in the boonies, they may not have qualified personnel to install it. Doctors at the hospital and clinics are a mix of resident PAs and traveling MDs mostly. No one wants to stay here. Except fools like us.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?