Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .

I appreciate Any updates like that.

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is it?

The fact is that his success with Amazon is no fluke and was a novel business model that bled red ink for quite a long while before getting in the black and then zooming off like it has. Many in the investment world openly doubted the man and said as much, publicly.

Back during the dark days of the stock market I had ~10k$ of play money,,,,so to speak, and I picked up 1000 shares of Amazon stock at just over 9$/sh. The rest of that is known history.

Bezos, love him or hate him, has long since spread out his holdings buying the Wapo, Whole Foods and Sprouts (just like Whole Foods).

I honestly don’t know how much coincidence was involved in his successes but he’s shopping around now for more diverse acquisitions and with his excess cash, I’m sure he’ll put the money well placed.

Coincidence ??? I don’t know, HC.

I'm glad that you benefitted from that. You know far more about that than I do. It sounds like it started out proper and you made a very wise decision.
You are truly blessed. I don't associate you with what he has chosen to do with the Amazon One at all.
I look at Musk with his brain implant and ask myself what is going on. Neurolink?
I look at Bill Gates company that I linked to his patent number WO 060606. This another biometric technology. These billionaires are somehow amassing larger fortunes that they are now bringing upon mankind.

As Ephesians 6:12 mentions,
I think that there's some connection with the whole scamdemic the past year and the billionaires that doubled their fortunes. I can only speculate that there were back room deals at the expense of the "nonessentials." High level Government players certainly share blame. The powers behind even then are pushing us into something that the Bible predicts.

Well, HC, the 3 bagger with Amazon stock was simply a case of blind luck and nothing more. Wished I could claim clairvoyance but it’s not the case.

I think what you may be alluding to (just a guess on my part) is the enormous amount of power that is wielded by Gates, Bezos, Zuckeberg, et. alia and more importantly how they use their power.

From what I’ve seen, I’d say that it ain’t all good by any measure and I don’t see it getting any better with time and even more accumulation of money, thus the power that goes with it.

Power corrupts,,and absolute power,,,we know the rest. These people literally are the gatekeepers AND the rule makers.

Not exactly a good feeling when one really puts thoughts as to where this is headed for the individual and for National Sovereignty.

Prophecy ? Time will tell.

Very well put.