Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The capital attack was setup by obama and the democrats so they could start removing Trump voters.

how did they get Trump and Giuliani to make the speeches? Super-sneaky?

Not so sneaky when the attack started before the speech in question, but then you knew this, ;-{>8

Actually, it was set up to disrupt the vote count and evidence presentation, just the way it did. And, the propaganda value has been inestimable.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Logic says that they are going to have to unscramble and prosecute the Antifa and BLM organizations first - plenty of terrorism and recent evidence there.

You know damn well those groups are as safe as a baby in the arms of Christ. The only terrorists the democRATs see are the white conservatives who oppose the leftist anarchists political agenda. Antifa and BLM will get a complete pass and only white males or anyone associated with the Proud Boys and the III percenters will get prosecuted. We were born at night but it wasn't last night.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The capital attack was setup by obama and the democrats so they could start removing Trump voters.

Not so sneaky when the attack started before the speech in question, but then you knew this, ;-{>8

Actually, it was set up to disrupt the vote count and evidence presentation, just the way it did. And, the propaganda value has been inestimable.

It funny when bullshit is questioned more bullshit is piled up.
You guys ack like a bunch of Republicans.grin

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Calling an unarmed mother of two and a military vet a terrorist for being shot. What a cowardly POS

Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by rem141r
antifa and blm get a free pass these days. peaceful protesters.

Not so sure about that. Plenty of those people got shot by the police. Only one of the terrorists that stormed the capitol building got shot.

Lucky for them the police like right wing terrorists more than left wing terrorists.

A terrorist is a terrorist. Don't matter is he is black or white or muslim, christian or otherwise. They are all convinced that their cause is worth dying for. So they can justify attacking American citizens, military and law enforcement. The people that stormed the capitol building are terrorists. And they are all going to find their dumb azzes in jail. And for what? It don't change nothing. Biden still the President. I don't like it either.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I admit to loving the America that I grew up in. I’ll even admit to thanking God that I was born here. I further admit to serving in our nation’s military, as it gave me a chance to start a family while serving the country that was my home and pride.
But now some things have changed. The country I grew up in, that I thanked God for, the country I served while starting a family, has become something I’m sorta embarrassed to call my home.
Yes I’m a gun owner, yes, I’m a military veteran, and yes, I believe that the Blood of Jesus Christ My Savior will save my soul.
If this means I am a threat, a domestic terrorist, I’ve got one freakin thing to say.
You know who I am.
I’ve got nothing left to lose except my life in defending what I believe is right.
This chit has gone on too long. I’m getting pretty tired of it.
Let’s quit goofing around. If you’re looking for a fight, there are millions of me.
If you’re looking for someone who will do their very best to restore and defend the ideals this country was founded on, there are also millions of me.
The choice is yours. Choose wisely.
7mm
AKA Reon Oldham

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well after the FBI raiding Trumps home Biden better focus on insurrection.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

It funny when bullshit is questioned more bullshit is piled up.
You guys ack like a bunch of Republicans.grin

your usual statements with no substance. your a disgrace to The U.S. Why don't you suck start a Glock or wash your mouth out with buckshot you democrat Tick sucking blood from working Americans.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
They are coming for your guns, You'll see.
Its their next move.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
yes and we can thank the fools who trashed the capital and planned to kidnap the bitch in michigan for the schit that is coming. they would have tried it anyway, but now the media and the left has a face for it. Us.
Dude, you sound like a battered woman blaming herself for what the other side did and believing if only we behave better maybe they’ll be nicer. The group that wanted to kidnap the governor weren’t even constitutionalist they were Trump hating anarchist.

bullschit. i take no blame and never said to act nice. but when you act, you do it with planning and decisive action. what did the capital fools think they were accomplishing? they got caught up in their own bullschit. nothing good was going
to come of that.

Maybe, just maybe , the ones who believed in the 6th actions thought it would bring us up off our asses and reclaim the stolen kitty .
But sadly as many events in the past we all just set back and watched them burn .
Or maybe they were all govt plants and have been arrested and kept in isolation to keep any from talking or bragging about the script the played .
Couple of possibilities here , but wagging the finger and saying you made us a target is weak , we were already a target
Kennerh

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
biden.........

and 'focus' in the same sentence ?

Come on man........never happening

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (35, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 6 invisible), 1,530 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,298
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.