G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by gunner500

For better or worse, i wont leave her out there alone.

Does your wife want you to get the vaccine because she's decided to get it?

No Sir, i told her when my number [some age bs] comes up, let me know, she's had hers for months.

What do you mean by "leave her out there alone"?

Let her take the shot, and i sit out.

Trump Won!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have fun in Africa.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had the first, due for the second (Pfizer).

I got hi risk relatives I want to visit this summer.

Everything’s a gamble.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
There've been too many lies. With all the bûllshit we've been sold, I'm not convinced COVID (19) and the mass application of novel gene therapies (pitched as vaccines) are the exception.

I can agree with that, but, in our ever expanding self serving belly's, we have to make sure some real guts still reside there, i made a deal with her Sir, and i'll keep it, i dont mind at all. smile

What deal? It sounded like you were talking about your wedding vows. I must be misunderstanding.

No misunderstanding at all, it was a deal:

For better or worse

In sickness and health

Gave my word to Her, in front of a a preacher, friends and family, to God if he was listening, a man has to keep and honor that, iis my pleasure, i'm not scared buddy, i kill germs ; ]

I of course know you weren't there, but akin to the 35 year old stone fox single girl that's apparently going blind that hit on me back before Christmas, no one would have known, but i walked away, she was beautiful, but again, i have already given my word, i sincerely hope that isn't lost in fancy speak, attempted reasoning today.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Have fun in Africa.

We will, 3rd trip together, i took the two animals she wanted most on our anniversary 10-10-20 in Tanzania, a fine tom Leopard and Lichtenstein hartebeest, already have the list of animals for this fall, and the trip is already paid for.

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell no, wife or kid either. If the schools require it we’ll home school.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Everything’s a gamble.

I always hung out with old guys BW, knew long ago most my age were dipshlits like myself, welp, all those old guys are now really old, Wife works at hospital, i most likely have a hell of an immune system built up from her coming in everyday carrying God knows what, that certainly doesn't mean they do, so yes, my visits are few and far between now, dont want to lay anything on those old guys they cant shake.

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W

Everything’s a gamble.

This is one thing I don't understand.

If they get the shots, what's the problem? Even if you do not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Everything’s a gamble.

So, if you get the vaccine and visit your high risk relatives and are positive with Covid, does that keep them from getting it??

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Everything’s a gamble.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

For better or worse

In sickness and health

Gave my word to Her, n front of a a preacher, friends and family, to God if he was listening, a man has to keep and honor that, iis my pleasure, i'm not scared buddy, i kill germs ; ]

I of course know you weren't there, but akin to the 35 year old stone fox single girl that's apparently going blind that hit on me back before Christmas, no one would have known, but i walked away, she was beautiful, but again, i have already given my word, i sincerely hope that isn't lost in fancy speak, attempted reasoning today.

Just to be clear, I'm unmoved by your appeal to chivalry and see your choices as being much more self-interested than rational.

It's absolutely your choice to make but, you'd be mistaken, if you thought any of what you've posted has much utility to someone contemplating the OP's question.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

For better or worse

In sickness and health

Gave my word to Her, n front of a a preacher, friends and family, to God if he was listening, a man has to keep and honor that, iis my pleasure, i'm not scared buddy, i kill germs ; ]

Just to be clear, I'm unmoved by your appeal to chivalry and see your choices as being much more self-interested than rational.

It's absolutely you choice to make but, you'd be mistaken, if you thought any of what you've posted has much utility to someone contemplating the OP's question.

Didn't lead off the OP's question, just hit on what i found interesting, which was your post, not seeking chivalry notice, just the importance of a man giving his word, then standing by it, come what may.

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
As for me and my wife we are not going to get the shot.

It is not a vaccine.

They really lost me when they said that my body would not have anti bodies for this thing but their shot would.

Now they say that folks will have to get another shot later this year and in the years to come.

BS i call it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Everything’s a gamble.

It's total nonsense.

There's only one really good argument for the sort of mass "vaccinations" being thrust on us. That argument requires accepting the following.

1. The novel gene therapies being used as quasi-vaccines are ineffective for a certain percentage of the population, say 5-10%

2. The remaining 90-95%, if subjected to one of the novel gene therapies, can not carry and transmit the virus.

3. Typically accepted thresholds for herd immunity in populations do not apply to COVID(19).

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'm more afraid of that 24 pack of strawberry little debby's than i am of the shot, i do know what will kill me, and it's little debbie, You?

We can get meds from a Doc and cpap it up and pretend it's okay to visit debby, it's okay if it happens over time i guess, just like natural death! laugh

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
D
No

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
At 71 and with a co-morbidity, I took the two Moderna vaxx’s based on some studies. COVID could kill me because of the age/co-morbidity thing.

It only kills people w/ co-morbidities, because the Criminal medical industry sent patients home from hospitals/clinics with just slight symptoms(without treatment when treatment was available) to allow them to become worse, and then have to admit them when they return in bad shape (virus traveled into lungs by now). The medical industry then performed high price procedures to run medical bills up to milk the open check they had from the insurance industry and from government for getting them on a vent. Many ended up dying from the "premeditated murder". There is a 99% success rate of survival when treated at the onset of symptoms before the virus is allowed to begin replicating, which is where people start getting into danger, "without even having to be admitted for care".

If it turns out the vaxx is not only not effective on the virus but derails my own inherent immunity (per this article) and kills me, there is that.

mRNA is 20 year old technology that has never produced a successful medicine, and has only produced ADE everytime when attempting to develop a vaccine for a Corona family virus, resulting in killing the animals during animal trials. They are using a non-sterilizing antibody shot "DURING A PANDEMIC", which is the most dangerous thing they could do, and would only be done for the purpose to cause massive deaths. FACT and verifiable. Everybody in the industry knows this fact to be true, at least those who are not a communist protecting the criminals in the medical industry /PHARM ind.

When the Polio shot was being invented, the original inventor made the same mistake, but luckily there was a second scientist who corrected the mistake before it went to market. The mentally sick criminal scientists behind these mRNA designed shots damn well know this fact too.

Oh, and guess what George, VIROLOGISTS, PhD's in Biology and Scientists around the world are coming forward and asking for an immediate stop to administering the shots around the whole world for this VERY REASON, the flawed design of the shots can become a runaway train down a mountain without brakes, due to the virus mutating away from the antibodies the shots create, and having zero effect, you know, like drug-resistant TB. The communists in media are presently doing everything in their power to cover the story of WORLD RENOWNED VIROLOGISTS coming forward, just like you posting lies about Ivermectin not working. That is a bald faced lie.

It’s not a fearful thing. But there is nobody right now who knows for certain the outcome of all of this.
Um, yeah, those in the know, know what the end game goal is, but there are many who "know" how to stop this murdering of citizens all over the world.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/24/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
https://click.mail.medscape.com/?qs...af2deee396c9e277c9da4f37466f011eb350063f

No consensus on Ivermectin as with almost everything.

That article is outright lying. That is what all Communists have done in past history who were responsible for the massive death campaigns, lie.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/24/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Proof right here that intelligence deteriorates with group thinking. Thank you for confirming a known hypothesis

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
https://click.mail.medscape.com/?qs...af2deee396c9e277c9da4f37466f011eb350063f

No consensus on Ivermectin as with almost everything.

Hey George, want to tell me again how IVERMECTIN doesn’t work?

Please tell me in your own words, sir, how this META-ANALYSIS doesn’t qualify to PROVE 100% Ivermectin works.

I’m all EARS, SIR.

Referencing the meta-analysis from Dr. Tess Lawrie in the UK, the Belgian virologist shares that based on 15 randomized controlled trials and observational controlled trials, the Ivermectin treatment reduces deaths by an average of 83% (95% Cl 65%-92%). He shares that based on the Dr. Lawrie meta-analysis, the drug also reduces the risk of deterioration by 53% (95% Cl 23%-71).

https://trialsitenews.com/belgian-v...te-covid-19-in-6-weeks-using-ivermectin/

Why are you helping the commies in the criminal medical industry spread lies that are contributing to people being murdered by the criminal medical industry from not using proven medicines that can save people’s lives?

The whole medical world has known Ivermectin has worked since the middle of last year, sir, doctor sir.

No consensus, or is no consensus better known as BRAINWASHING from the medical industry?

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

355 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 29 invisible), 1,817 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,753
Posts18,495,386
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.