Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
At 71 and with a co-morbidity, I took the two Moderna vaxx’s based on some studies. COVID could kill me because of the age/co-morbidity thing.

It only kills people w/ co-morbidities, because the Criminal medical industry sent patients home from hospitals/clinics with just slight symptoms(without treatment when treatment was available) to allow them to become worse, and then have to admit them when they return in bad shape (virus traveled into lungs by now). The medical industry then performed high price procedures to run medical bills up to milk the open check they had from the insurance industry and from government for getting them on a vent. Many ended up dying from the "premeditated murder". There is a 99% success rate of survival when treated at the onset of symptoms before the virus is allowed to begin replicating, which is where people start getting into danger, "without even having to be admitted for care".

If it turns out the vaxx is not only not effective on the virus but derails my own inherent immunity (per this article) and kills me, there is that.

mRNA is 20 year old technology that has never produced a successful medicine, and has only produced ADE everytime when attempting to develop a vaccine for a Corona family virus, resulting in killing the animals during animal trials. They are using a non-sterilizing antibody shot "DURING A PANDEMIC", which is the most dangerous thing they could do, and would only be done for the purpose to cause massive deaths. FACT and verifiable. Everybody in the industry knows this fact to be true, at least those who are not a communist protecting the criminals in the medical industry /PHARM ind.

When the Polio shot was being invented, the original inventor made the same mistake, but luckily there was a second scientist who corrected the mistake before it went to market. The mentally sick criminal scientists behind these mRNA designed shots damn well know this fact too.

Oh, and guess what George, VIROLOGISTS, PhD's in Biology and Scientists around the world are coming forward and asking for an immediate stop to administering the shots around the whole world for this VERY REASON, the flawed design of the shots can become a runaway train down a mountain without brakes, due to the virus mutating away from the antibodies the shots create, and having zero effect, you know, like drug-resistant TB. The communists in media are presently doing everything in their power to cover the story of WORLD RENOWNED VIROLOGISTS coming forward, just like you posting lies about Ivermectin not working. That is a bald faced lie.

It’s not a fearful thing. But there is nobody right now who knows for certain the outcome of all of this.
Um, yeah, those in the know, know what the end game goal is, but there are many who "know" how to stop this murdering of citizens all over the world.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/24/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)