Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by battue
Plant..

First off your accusation of hospitals milking the insurance companies for money, by sending patients home on purpose early is a lie. A lie spoken by someone who believes everything they want to believe. Or someone out of touch with reality or by someone with an agenda. Matters little, a lie.

Next, you can post an article about supposed meta analysis studies re ivermectin. Great, now post those actual studies. When they conduct studies and arrive at definitive results, they publish them in respected medical communities. You have only posted an article that mentioned studies. It would do much for your credibility, which at this time is little, to post your many claimed “meta-analysis” studies. Which will tell us the number of participants, the cure rate, adverse events, dosing and how the study was implemented. Let’s see them, and where were they published.

The internet is flooded with articles placed there by plants. And only fools believe every one. Posting up your actual studies, where they were conducted, population by age, health of the participants, conclusions and where it was published is the only way your claim can have any validity.

For the record, I posted one that showed no ivermectin benefit..

And finally, even ignoring the above as not being relevant, here in Pittsburgh the hospitals are curing Covid, in the high 90 percentile, without an off the record use of a ivermectin. And the indications are that is the same in all hospitals. So where does ivermectin fit in as the wonder cure.

Off the record usage is not uncommon. However, there are basically two criteria for that to occur. One, enough valid studies and results for justification....and as a last resort. As of now ivermectin doesn’t qualify on the first and would rarely on the second.

As of now no on getting the shot. Not because I fear the shots, but have my own reasons. Reasons that may not apply to others and then should be kept to myself. Will I get one in the future? Good chance, depending on how the story ends.

Thanks for showing everyone here you are nothing but a foaming at the mouth commie full of lies, and fail to post the first link to refute any of the facts I just posted in the numerous above postings. STRIKE ONE

Next, you gaslight me by calling me a liar, and a plant, again, without any solid proof whatsoever. I posted hard scientific proof to support my positions. You just posted all lies and obfuscation. Exactly textbook as all commies do. I know doctors who are prescribing Ivermectin at the hospitals they work at, and are getting enormous pressure from above for doing so. Many stories like that are occurring around the country, because the medical industry does not want the truth to come out to eliminate their ability to run up huge medical bills. You can try to lie here all you want to in your attempt to discredit me, but you’re the one making a fool out of yourself, because the truths about this mass murder happening around the world is coming to the forefront. STRIKE TWO

Further, you run your mouth about my posting being a “supposed” meta analysis, and then go on blabbing for two paragraphs with your lies in an attempt to make me look uneducated in the matter, when the truth is, YOU ARE TWO STOOPUD ™ to work the website I posted that shows in detail each study, RCT’s, PEER Reviews, et al. You qualify as a dumbazz based on that fact alone. STRIKE THREE

In wrapping up, you lie again about IVERMECTIN not helping people in hospitals, when doctors around the WORLD, starting last summer 2020, have been using a standard protocol based on Ivermectin, VIT C, D3, Zinc, etc, to save people. It is listed at FLCCC.net STRIKE FOUR

You then talk about off-label in an attempt to discredit it again, when, again, doctors around the world have been using it since the middle of last year. STRIKE FIVE

Lastly, you babble about not taking the shot, and it is nobodies business as to why.

To sum up your post, you are an idiot who is incapable of conducting your own DD when it is placed at your feet. What is that, STRIKE SIX or SEVEN? I lost track.

Yes sir, anyone can go click that website above showing all the meta analysis and see every detail you claimed I didn’t provide, and see the hard proof, and ask them selves WHY IS THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY MURDERING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WHEN A FEW PENNIES FOR A PILL CAN SAVE THEIR LIVES, and in third world countries, it is sold over the counter. That is how safe it is, and has been for decades after billions of pills being sold.

You’re a clown Fugg, a complete idiot I tremendously do enjoy showing the floor to.

Now, you go text your boyfriend polesmoker, and you two girls go enjoy some camera sex with each other.

"Plant, Fool and Retard": NO reason to expect you to reply in any manner than one that validates the three....

Addition: My error possible retard...but trying hard to be included. The first two are fact....

Last edited by battue; 03/24/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler