Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Slayer,
Just a guess but thinking you are a no.

To put it quite simple, I know more about this whole situation than anyone on this board.

The Executive Use Authorization (EUA) Trump signed to grant development of a shot was illegal, with hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin being available. You can not grant an EUA and bypass trial protocols(animal and human) when a known and safe medication is available, which there were two of.

So, the EUA is illegal as you read this right now, which makes the shots illegal (with EUA being illegal, by law they have to go back through the complete trial phases to prove them viable), which now makes them, under legal definition human experimentation, which is against the Nuremberg Code, and makes them in violation of International LAW.

I could fill pages full of 100% critical and verifiable data here, but why should I after the way these idiot trolls on here have cyber stalked me here.

I know I could have saved lives of people you knew over the past year, but you people here made that not happen.

The mentally sick cyber trolls here, have blood on their hands.

Shot for me, why? This virus is no more deadly than the seasonal Flu. That is more proof of this fraud. NO Pharm would spend the money to EVER develop a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate. The sales for the product would not be there. The sales for this shot are here because the government, MSM and the medical industry have scared the living crap out of the world with lies. That is what communists do to overthrow a government, and they have succeeded.

These shots, the way they are designed is extremely dangerous as I stated above in my reply to george and have a high probability of creating viral immune escape, and be worse than the Bubonic Plague. Laugh you idiots who will laugh at me, go on. Why do you think Virologists around the world are asking for an immediate stop?

Ha ha now go on laugh.

Do you people know what will happen with a 10-40% population die-off around the world?

10% would completely destroy our whole infrastructure from the deaths. There would not be enough employees to run the economy: food chain, energy, transportation, medicine, etc. dark ages anyone? come on laugh, I know you are......remember, the big guns are asking to stop....laugh some more.

NO. The mRNA has never produced a successful medication, and they jumped at this chance to make billions from this fraud, Even the limited human trials they did do, were falsified to show 95%, so they could chirp that lie to the public. The real numbers they are having to go back and re-adjust. it's below 50% for Pfizer shot.

It is all a fraud.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/24/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)