Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by battue
For the Ivermectin gang,...There is even a subset in there for you...You want to encourage others to go down to the farm store and self treat flne...For those who are considering doing so....give some consideration to how the real Docs get it done...Last review as of 2.13.21...These are the sob's doing their best to send people home whole and not pulling [bleep] out of their own bias bag.

https://www.idsociety.org/practice-guideline/covid-19-guideline-treatment-and-management/#toc-14

I'll save you some search time...They are not against it, but they need valid clinical trials to recommend it, before replacing other proven regimes.

"Conclusions and research needs for this recommendation
The guideline panel suggests against ivermectin for the treatment of hospitalized patients with COVID-19, unless in the context of a clinical trial. The guideline panel suggests against ivermectin for the treatment of outpatients with COVID-19, unless in the context of a clinical trial. Well-designed, adequately powered, and well-executed clinical trials are needed to inform decisions on treating COVID-19 with ivermectin (Table s2)."

Hey you IDIOT, you see the different flags from around the world you can click on. These guys have PROVEN it works, and many doctors around the world are using it.

There are videos of interviews with the doctors testifying to it saving lives.

Keep the lying up, you commie mass murder.

Don’t like me exposing the truth to this mass murder?
https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/i-mask-protocol-translations/

Here’s the website clown commie Battue is too incapable of working. How hard is it to place your curser over a highlight, and click on it to get to the RCT’s, PEER reviews, STUDIES?

ROFLMAO……complete fool.

What are you battue, a nurse practitioner or a janitor at a facility. You’re too stupid to even be an Affirmative Action med school graduate.
https://ivmmeta.com/

Battue, the clown commie who keeps ignoring the facts, LMAO

Typical commie, keep repeating the lies until they become truth.

It’s called BRAINWASHING for those of you who don’t realize it.

Big problem for you is I dispense on a daily basis the medications being used for Covid...Guess which one isn't used or rarely at best...I will give you credit. Had an order for it last week..problem was we couldn't acquire it from two different major hospitals..It's not a trick question. It's a lets try this, we have little to lose option...Nothing more presently.

Your google fu MASK protocol was one of many protocols and far from the only one...ivermectin today is not part of any first line treatment, but stick with your outdated protocol...It may be in bodunk Samolea where better options are not available...but that is beyond your comprehension scale...Plant, fool and budding retard....

Keep your lies up. I know more than you do about this whole fraud.

It's people in your position in facilities who murdered citizens this whole past year, and that is exactly why you are pizzed beyond belief I am posting all of these valid and 100% provable facts.

Ivermectin has a 99% survival rate if given at first sign of symptoms you dumb lying sunufabitch.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)