Originally Posted by gunswizard
How many threads on this topic will it take before the anti-vaxers STFU. It's still a free country, do as you please based upon what you believe. And I'm well aware that anti-vaxers have the right to free speech, just gets tiresome hearing their reasons for their choice. Won't influence those who choose to get the vaccine anymore than their viewpoint will change an anti-vaxer's mind.

Yes, and just how many threads will it take? People are asking this because they want answers and they are scared, I don't blame them. I wouldn't say a thing about this if it truly was a vaccine. Sure, I know they say it is.....at times.....but then they admit it is synthetic gene therapy. That is not a vaccine, plus I don't want someone experimenting with my genes that I was issued when I came to this planet. I doubt seriously if a Scientist could improve them. Then there's the fact that this "Chinese virus" was manmade and turned loose on us and you want us to accept that their gene therapy shot will work even when the test animals all died? The problem with what you are indicating is the fact that there is zero rebuttals in the Main Stream Media concerning this subject, so if there is no push back by the Media how can you make a clear choice? The information is tainted and there are lots of folks that know this. And now they are starting tell people you must get this shot or you can't travel with the possibility of this extreme going further. All this for an alleged virus that has a .001% of being fatal. Now add to all of this the fact that many people are now saying they don't trust the Government, they don't trust the Media, they don't trust big Pharma and you tell folks that have extreme doubts about the shot to STFU!
And you can add this to the equation and tell us how anyone can make a clear and concise decision whether to take the synthetic gene therapy shot or not........................GlaxoSmithKline owns Wuhan Laboratories, Glaxo owns 68% of Pfizer the Vaccine shot producer. Pfizer manages the finances of Black Rock. Black Rock owns 8% of Pfizer and 6.8% of AstraZeneca also a Covid 19 Shot producer. Black Rock has a prtnership with Thomas Reuters. Thomas Reuters created Fact Check that is used on Social Media.
This is just a partial of who owns who.