Originally Posted by Bristoe
1: How long do the spike proteins remain a part of your cells?

2: What are the long term effects of having the cells in your body altered by the addition of a un-natural spike protein?

I can't find an answer to question number 1.

Obviously, I can't find the answer to question number 2 because no one knows.

I dunno how long the spike proteins last before being denatured or broken down, but since the initial dose of mRNA is a one-time deal and since mRNA is destroyed as it is decoded it would seem to be a self-limiting process.

The spike proteins apparently adhere to the cells membrane from the inside rather than being excreted and are presented on the surface of the cell and/or are released when the cell dies and disintegrates.

I would guess any of the original spike-bearing cells still around by the time antibodies are generated would themselves be subject to attachment by the same antibodies that are targeting the spike proteins of any actual virus, and then taken out by the immune system.

https://www.townofguilderland.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif3196/f/uploads/how_mrna_vaccine_works.pdf

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744