Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by dogdoc
Hell yea take it.Had both of them. No extra appendages grown yet. My generation took polio and all kind of vaccines so not afraid but I don’t worry excessively about the disease either. Took it to prevent quarantine so I don’t have shut my business if exposed.

You're not afraid about taking a shot that never completed the legally required trial protocols to ensure safety, when every other vaccine you have taken in your life did in fact complete all of the trials successfully to ensure they are safe?

Please explain how that one simple fact is not apples to oranges, or were you purposely ignoring that hard evidence.

The mRNA process was developed in the cancer treatment medical field. They have been testing different varieties for over a decade. Success has been mixed in the cancer field, some cancer types it works, other types still need development. The delivery system they developed is now being used for preventing a virus less complicated than the cancer cells it was created for.

Answering the bold in your reply. They have never been successful in developing a vaccine for a Corona family virus due to mutating into new strains as I'm sure you are well aware of. Having pointed that out, I wouldn't say it is "less complicated", when there is a very high chance they never will be able to, being it is constantly changing.

The spike protein design is a failure:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15934701

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)