Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Outside of my friends and family, I don't care one whit whether some stranger lives or dies from their decision to either take or not take the vaccine.

How well do you think you will do once 75% of the human population disappears? Long term, it might be great, but short term, very few are going to be happy in that scenario.

If the vaccine kills off 75% of the population, since I took it, I won't care. If that happens look at the bright side. Since more Dems and Libs are taking the vaccine, those left behind will be very like minded. You'll have all the ammo and no one to stop you from hunting all year long etc etc. Sure society as we know it may collapse but all the preppers are ready for that anyway. I'll leave knowing the world's going to be in good hands.

ps Since everyone didn't take the vaccine all at once, when we start dying off think of all the fun you'll have telling us "I told you so" while we all wait for our turn to kick the bucket from the vaccine. That should be worth it for y'all. I'm just trying to give you something to look forward to.

Last edited by cooper57m; 03/24/21. Reason: ps