Like the OP Ive got a elderly parent to take care of. My mom is 90, still living on her own but needs some help daily, lives 1/4 mile from us, so wife and I got the Vax. So did mom and she only had a slight rash on her arm. We didnt want to take any chances with her, when its her time to go fine but we just didnt want to be the catalyst on making that happen. Another reason we got it was we have 4 grandkids that we like to see about every 2-3 months and dont want to stop that, and our sons have been very concerned about them bringing it to us.

All that said we are at very low risk as we live in a rural area and I work 2-3 days a week alone, and wife is stay at home.

We got our 2nd dose of Moderna March 1 and neither have had any side effects. EXCEPT for my blank stare and hunger for live human flesh. Its not that bad (the flesh that is).

Like many others we believe that mask thing is useless....but were not being Aholes about it, we will wear one when the businesses we visit ask us to, most are small rural places and our friends so we respect their wishes.

Last edited by AZmark; 03/23/21.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box