Originally Posted by cooper57m
Outside of my friends and family, I don't care one whit whether some stranger lives or dies from their decision to either take or not take the vaccine. If the vast majority take the vaccine and get back to a normal life and you don't and get the virus and die, oh well, too bad. If I die as a result of taking the vaccine, you won't give a [bleep] and be honest enough not pretend to do so. Don't express your fear of the vaccine by pretending to care about whether I or Hank Aaron live or die and what gets us. No one's going to force you to get the shot. So sit back and see what happens to those of us who choose to charge up the hill.

There's no conspiracy to kill off hundred of millions or billions of people off with a poison vaccine. The world needs workers and consumers for the benefit of all the big Corporations, Governments etc. They need us to spend $ buy their stuff and pay taxes to make $ and $ is king. They are pushing the vaccine not because they care about us as individuals, they care about our $ and all that which the labor of us poor slob workers provide for them.

Since I don't really care if you live or die, why would I want you to take the vaccine? As I said, I want our country and my life to get back to a normal life again and right now it looks like the vaccine is the best chance for that.

You really are scared aren't you?

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.