Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
In case you're wondering, two years ago during hunting season I was breaking firewood and a piece snapped back and caught me in the eye, scratched my cornea pretty good and we had to break camp and go see a doctor. That's what s/he's whining about now. S/he likes to keep track of what other people do and comment on it, it must fill a void.

But hey "elkslayer," how come you didn't name one of those guys who posts here and has seen your elk pics?

Who here thinks smokee's hunting "partner" traveled six hours across the state (smokee says they drove separately) to only hunt 1.5 days, and leave because smokee got injured, when he took his "partner" to the area before the hunting season? So you see, this guy knew the area, and was already a seasoned bow hunter.

How many here would say listen smokee, doc says you'll be ok here in the hotel, I'm headed back out to see if i can score? Who here would just walk away and travel back empty handed.

And I'm suppoed to be the one with delusions of grandeur. LMAO

Who believes that lie, that they both left? LMAO. Pure BS.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
LMAO, name who has my pics? Why, so you can cyber stalk them too for associating with me. That is exactly how your mentally deranged mind works.

Post your receipts. Don't miss this opportunity to prove you stayed in a hotel....like that proves you went elk hunting. LMAO

"I have receipts"

"It proves I hunted"

ROFLMAO

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The stupid little f*cker didn't know you could access the internet from a cell phone, who in 2018 didn't know that?

This is all people have to read, to know smokepole is lying through his teeth, and attempting to cover his tracks from the multiples of lies he has told.

His ridiculous lie above is so far out there, it is unimaginable how someone would even attempt it, and I'm sure everyone reading this would agree.

LOL, just saying it's a lie doesn't prove anything you little twerp. Why don't you find that thread and post it up if you want to prove something?

And why don't you name one of those guys who's seen your elk pics?

Hey smokee, you chopped my quote and Acesneights off, why, because the bottom part exposed you for the liar you are, right?

Typical commie debating tactics.

The stupid little f*cker didn't know you could access the internet from a cell phone, who in 2018 didn't know that?

This is all people have to read, to know smokepole is lying through his teeth, and attempting to cover his tracks from the multiples of lies he has told.

His ridiculous lie above is so far out there, it is unimaginable how someone would even attempt it, and I'm sure everyone reading this would agree.

Smokepole claims a dozen people proved I was full of it, yet not one single person in that thread could refute how a 350 yard zero could work under the way I described it, not ONE (1). That thread was were he started stalking me, and has for over three (3) years now, because I humiliated him in it, and like all people who like "young guys" they go ballistic and lose it, when challenged, because they are mentally deranged.

Again, who starts a thread to discuss "YOUNG GUYS" only?

Acesneights said it beautifully, when describing this individuals mental sickness.

If it pleases the court of 24 Hour Campfire, I give you EXHIBIT (A) -

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by huntsman22
LMAO, you lied and got caught, and now you're gonna put me on ignore.

ROFLMAO

It don't look like THAT at all, to anyone with half a brain. He's ignoring your drivel because you're a pom-puss, blowhard, know-it-all from texas. And that's all the reason a guy needs.....

Smokee texted you to come cover for his azz.

ROFLMAO,

And you, too, chopped off the bolded above from my post, another commie debater. What's the matter little man, can't handle the truth?

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LMAO, name who has my pics? Why, so you can cyber stalk them too for associating with me. That is exactly how your mentally deranged mind works.

LOL, so if you can't name one, post a pic then.

I'll be waiting.

And it's funny that you think one guy taking me to task three years ago means something, but a dozen or two telling you the same thing in this last week means nothing.

"Delusional" with a capital "D."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter
You didn't tell me anything I didn't know already. It was just a test to see how you'd respond to me. It's about what I expected and i'll just ignore you from now on. Now, you can come back with more insults but I won't see them.

It's been 35 minutes, and you haven't put me on ignore, so you see, you didn't lie only one time, you lied two times.

Post some more so you can prove you're a pathological liar like smokee is.

ROFLMAO

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Who here thinks smokee's hunting "partner" traveled six hours across the state (smokee says they drove separately) to only hunt 1.5 days, and leave because smokee got injured, when he took his "partner" to the area before the hunting season? So you see, this guy knew the area, and was already a seasoned bow hunter.

LOL, what you don't know could fill volumes. First, the guy is a novice and has never killed anything with a bow. Second, he came out with me because we weren't sure if I could drive or not, and he's the kind of guy who wanted to make sure I got to town and a doctor.

But go ahead, see what else you can make up, it's fascinating.

Like I said, for someone who calls himself a conservative, you sure do like to mind other people's business. You track me closer than my wife does, try stalking someone else for a change.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Post your receipts. Don't miss this opportunity to prove you stayed in a hotel....like that proves you went elk hunting. LMAO
"I have receipts"
"It proves I hunted"
ROFLMAO

LOL, so if you can't name one, post a pic then.
I'll be waiting.
And it's funny that you think one guy taking me to task three years ago means something, but a dozen or two telling you the same thing in this last week means nothing.
"Delusional" with a capital "D."

Smokee chopped the bolded out again.

You lose again smokee. Chopping out truths from posters loses you the debate.

You are your cabal of cyber stalkers here haven't proved squat, while I've loaded this site with facts concerning the Covid-19 fraud, and it says a whole lot about you commies attempting to discredit known facts from Virologists, PhD Biologists, and Scientists around the world exposing the genocide.

You communicate and act like a 20 year old, but claim to be a global warming believing scientist (Most likely a tenured idiot college professor teaching basket weaving) Yessir, you prove the whole public education system is full of deranged commies, and the end product you commies are producing proves it. Nothing but a commie indoctrination daycare is all it is.

You stalked me in my SARS-CoV-2 spike protein fail thread, and have added nothing. You had a chance to show your IQ, and you did, by proving it is around a 80. I've proven in that thread I know my schit. It's scientifically non-refutable. Howz about you writing a 1,000+ word dissertation to show you actually know something mr. scientist?

Yessir, you are the "D"elusional one.

You commies are good at using reverse psychology, along with the false negatives.

Smokee, if I haven't told you, you're a good Useful Idiot. I couldn't remember if I had congratulated you on that fact in the past.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, now I'm a college professor, you can't make this schit up!

But anyway, does this mean you can't post a pic?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

How many here would say listen smokee, doc says you'll be ok here in the hotel, I'm headed back out to see if i can score? Who here would just walk away and travel back empty handed.

And I'm suppoed to be the one with delusions of grandeur. LMAO

Who believes that lie, that they both left? LMAO. Pure BS.

LOL, what you don't know could fill volumes. First, the guy is a novice and has never killed anything with a bow. Second, he came out with me because we weren't sure if I could drive or not, and he's the kind of guy who wanted to make sure I got to town and a doctor.

But go ahead, see what else you can make up, it's fascinating.

Like I said, for someone who calls himself a conservative, you sure do like to mind other people's business. You track me closer than my wife does, try stalking someone else for a change.

First you lose this whole debate for chopping out facts, like I bolded above for you, again.

Second, you're back peddling. Your "partner", after helping you out, could have gone back in. You said he's bow hunted for deer, but wanted to get an elk, so you just lied again right there. It doesn't matter whether he's ever killed anything sport. he's been out there hunting. You are working extremely hard here to cover your lying. I hope you're sober right now to help you. You need every advantage you can grasp right now, but you can't escape.

Nice reverse psych with accusing me of being the stalker, and knowing everything about you. That's what an investigator does, build evidence you idiot. Don't be mad because I'm damn good at what I do, you mentally deranged psychopath.

Does trolling, like you're doing right now, excite you like talking about "young guys" packing elk out?

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/29/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

15 years on this site.

Where's a pic of YOU with an elk kill, mr trolling cyber stalker?

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You didn't tell me anything I didn't know already. It was just a test to see how you'd respond to me. It's about what I expected and i'll just ignore you from now on. Now, you can come back with more insults but I won't see them.

It's been 35 minutes, and you haven't put me on ignore, so you see, you didn't lie only one time, you lied two times.

ROFLMAO

One more to show you how wrong you can be. I said the muzzy season is 9 days long.....true. I said you can't have two A tags....true. I trapped you with that one. Remember, I was looking to see how you'd react.

lastly, I didn't say I was putting you on ignore. I said I was ignoring you. As in..........I won't read your posts anymore. Sometimes that's hard when your quoted by another member and I read their post.

I'm not a liar but you are a small minded trouble maker. I'm not sure why you haven't been banned by now.

This will be my last post to you. See if you have the self control to do the same.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I know this concept is hard for you to understand, but I've been a One (1) man army handing those "two dozen" their azzes on a silver platter, where they have not been able to refute any of my scientific proof, mr. scientist.

Scientist, cyber stalking on the internet, and wanting to talk about "young guys".

Wew, what a picture.

Are you posting from jail by any chance? I mean, have you been convicted of, you know.......

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

ROFLMAO

One more to show you how wrong you can be. I said the muzzy season is 9 days long.....true. I said you can't have two A tags....true. I trapped you with that one. Remember, I was looking to see how you'd react.

lastly, I didn't say I was putting you on ignore. I said I was ignoring you. As in..........I won't read your posts anymore. Sometimes that's hard when your quoted by another member and I read their post.

I'm not a liar but you are a small minded trouble maker. I'm not sure why you haven't been banned by now.

This will be my last post to you. See if you have the self control to do the same.

1 - You're lying again, that's 3 times, because you still haven't put me on ignore.

2 - Nobody has quoted our communication, where you could see it, if you had me on ignore, which you don't. 4 lies

3 - You didn't trap me, you lied, and you just lied about it again. that's 5 lies.

4- You're a troll. That is the truth.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

15 years on this site.

LOL, if I show you one, or the sheep, will you STFU and post a pic? It's a yes or no question.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Nice reverse psych with accusing me of being the stalker, and knowing everything about you. That's what an investigator does, build evidence you idiot. Don't be mad because I'm damn good at what I do, you mentally deranged psychopath.

You're "good at" investigating total strangers on the internet?

I'm not sure I'd admit to that, but whatever floats your boat.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You're "good at" investigating total strangers on the internet?

I'm not sure I'd admit to that, but whatever floats your boat.

Ah, the mentality of a warped mind attempting to function is a beautiful thing.....in a sick way.

Hey listen, you do realize people on forums, all over the internet, search people's posts to read, right? I mean, that is an every day occurrence, people reading other's postings after searching a topic, so you attempting to spin a simple action really demonstrates how mentally sick you are.

Listen clown, you'll never have anywhere close to having the needed horsepower between your ears to make me look bad. like acesneights has said, you're good for laughs, and that is all you are good for.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

15 years on this site.

LOL, if I show you one, or the sheep, will you STFU and post a pic? It's a yes or no question.

LOL 15 years on this site, and you've never posted a pic of you with your elk kills......but you've posted pics of you catching trout, supposedly.

15 years......15 years.....and don't have the first clue as to how the winds act in the mountains.....says everything.

That single fact proves you're a lying fraud.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

15 years on this site.

LOL 15 years on this site, and you've never posted a pic of you with your elk kills......but you've posted pics of you catching trout, supposedly.

15 years......15 years.....and don't have the first clue as to how the winds act in the mountains.....says everything.

Elky, 24HC has seen more pictures of my niece with killed critters than pics of you with killed critters.

Maybe post a kill pic of STFU

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

15 years on this site.

LOL, I noticed you dodged the yes/no question, killer. I guess this means your answer is "no," you can't post a pic, does that about sum it up?

And does anybody else find it ironic that this numb nuts who's never posted a pic of anything on here is giving me a ration of sh*t for not posting pics?

You can't make this schidt up!

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.