Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Smokee, let's not get away from your wants for "young guys".

Come on. Tell us about your brokenback mountain adventures with your hunting "partners".

You stated once here, it really didn't matter if you get an elk, the place you like to go back to repeatedly had a lot of meaning to you.

I mean, when I read that, boy oh boy........brokenback mountain was screaming, and I do mean screaming.

Come on smokee, give us a curtain call..... tell us more about that "meaning"

So that's a "no," huh? You can't post a pic, or ID anyone who's seen them, does that about sum it up?

As far as your other BS, do you always associate hunting trips with homosexuality?

As for "brokeback mountain," I didn't see it. Seems like you're very familiar with it though.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey goalie, I have an idea, since you two girls here are "partners" in your attempts to shame me, and smokee like to take a "partner" hunting with him, why don't you go elk hunting with smokee next year, and you two can "prove" you're for real, pictures or it didn't happen, or maybe we just don't want to know everything that might happen, you know, smoke and his.........special place having "meaning" kinda thing.

So, that's a no?

You are such a lying little puzzy.

😂

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
Smokee, let's not get away from your wants for "young guys".

Come on. Tell us about your brokenback mountain adventures with your hunting "partners".

You stated once here, it really didn't matter if you get an elk, the place you like to go back to repeatedly had a lot of meaning to you.

I mean, when I read that, boy oh boy........brokenback mountain was screaming, and I do mean screaming.

Come on smokee, give us a curtain call..... tell us more about that "meaning"

So that's a "no," huh? You can't post a pic, or ID anyone who's seen them, does that about sum it up?

As far as your other BS, do you always associate hunting trips with homosexuality?

As for "brokeback mountain," I didn't see it. Seems like you're very familiar with it though.

You're the one who always steered threads towards male genitals in the workout thread, proving you're the one who loves associating everything workout to homosexuality subliminally, just like this "young guys" thread, and I proved it in this thread with my first post, where i posted the evidence.

funny how you refuse to post a pic of you with an elk........15 years.

hell you probably had one of your friends photoshop one for you, because after 15 years, and you never linking to it to brag about it, well, that sorta tells the real truth......you know, from the court's perspective.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Hey goalie, I have an idea, since you two girls here are "partners" in your attempts to shame me, and smokee like to take a "partner" hunting with him, why don't you go elk hunting with smokee next year, and you two can "prove" you're for real, pictures or it didn't happen, or maybe we just don't want to know everything that might happen, you know, smoke and his.........special place having "meaning" kinda thing.

So, that's a no?

You are such a lying little puzzy.

Standard commie debating tactics. You have no evidence, yet you have proof.

keep the pressure on your oponent.

Force them to defend them self.

tell lies until they become truth.

Yep, you're a Pixel-Pussy lying commie.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

hell you probably had one of your friends photoshop one for you, because after 15 years, and you never linking to it to brag about it, well, that sorta tells the real truth......you know, from the court's perspective.

LOL, I didn't refuse numb nuts, maybe you should go back and read it again. I've posted pics on here, they're still there.

You on the other hand, refuse to, you little weaselly hypocrite. Goalie's right, you're just a lying little pussy.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

LOL, I didn't refuse numb nuts, maybe you should go back and read it again. I've posted pics on here, they're still there.

You on the other hand, refuse to, you little weaselly hypocrite. Goalie's right, you're just a lying little pussy.

Well then link so we can see them.

post it, or you're lying, remember.

Be a man and prove it.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey smokee and goalie, want to know something that’s really funny?

I have two browsers open.

One with you two girls.

The other is a site with some of the highest intelligent people in the world discussing covid-19, and it’s invite only, not public (you two clowns wouldn’t qualify, ever).

The saddest part, or maybe it’s the funniest part, is seeing the polar opposite in IQ between you two girls cyber stalking me (80 avg IQ), versus extremely highly intelligent people (180 IQ).

I mean, it really makes you think, how screwed up could this world really be, and yet, I have the proof right before my eyes.

It’s you two, and screw ups like you who made it so screwed up, commies.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Be a man and prove it.

So we have a guy who's never posted a pic giving someone else a ration of sh*t for not posting a pic, is that about it?

Be a man and agree to post one of yourself if I provide the link, you little weasel. That's the deal that you keep side-stepping.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Be a man and prove it.

So we have a guy who's never posted a pic giving someone else a ration of sh*t for not posting a pic, is that about it?

Be a man and agree to post one of yourself if I provide the link, you little weasel. That's the deal that you keep side-stepping.

You are an extremely mentally deranged and sick man.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Accusing me of exactly what you are doing.

Yes, that is pretty mentally sick.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The ElkSlayer91 BOT has been taken offline, for maintenance and upgrades. We thank you for participating, and interacting with it this evening. We are presently fine tuning it, to match the level of I.Q. the respondents are at, who interact with it. Please bear with us, as the BOT does not function well, when interacting with TROLLS, at or below a 90 I.Q. It tends to overheat when operating barely above idle for too long.

The Management.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Accusing me of exactly what you are doing.

Hardly. I've already posted the pics of me with animals, numb nuts. What with your blazing intellect and Magnum PI skills, you'd think it wouldn't be such a problem for you to find them.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Elklayer you pathetic retard. You are so full of 💩 I had to put my Mucks on to type this. You’re a liar!!! You lie about everything. You are no more of a hunter than you are a golfer, a doctor, a day trader, etc. You are a laughing stock hear you clown

Retard 🚨

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I haven't kept up with all the posts but to me, anyone under 65 is a young guy. It could take a car load of them.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I'm not a badass anymore, so I cheat......

Once a badass, always a badass.

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
ZZZZZZZZ

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
One with his 4 wheeler!!

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The amount of uphill & footing, muddy & slippery or frozen & solid can make a difference. I like having one or 2 young guys to help. Our basic group is 4 guys grows to 7 with 3 younger guys & more guys usually equals less success. Nice bull in mostly downhill snow one trip with 3 guys & a sled, Small cow shot at the same time 3 guys one trip not hard. Big bull 800+ Live was 4 man loads & a rented horse load. Average bull & big cow in very thick & steep climb took several hours with 4 guys to get out of that 1st canyon. First load to the bottom of the hill at 10:30 PM.

So of course the answer is it depends. Shot a nice cow at 11 yards only a few yards from a snow covered ATV trail. Buddy got his quad right up to her, had another cow die within 75 yards of the road in a fly area dragged her through the snow lifted her whole into the back of the truck with a come along. Only 2 whole elk out of 16 killed in 20 years.I’d be happy to get another one but iffy most places, public land, I hunt. Usually the oldest fattest guy at the top of the hill these days & 40 is young these days.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 222ND, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,030 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,875
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.