Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The drugs may have been the reason the puke died, but Chauvin is, or at least was, a dumbass of the highest order.

His stupidity has caused a lot of damage and misery. He may well end up paying for that, even if he didnt commit M2.

Exactly. Chauvin had absolutely no reason whatsoever to hold Floyd down like that. You can spin it anyway you want, and I am no fan of Negro thugs, which is precisely what George Floyd was, but Chauvin was wrong in what he did, and will pay the price for it one way or another.

How are police officers in Minnesota and across the US trained to hold down a non compliant subject in hand cuffs?

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by specneeds
If after watching the video you don’t think Chauvin played an active role in the death of Floyd you don’t possess much sympathy. When suspects are a threat use the force required, once they stop being a threat it becomes torture.

Any sympathy for Floyd's victims? none

There are emotions based on an educated video for the fools, then there is the law, documented training and science. I prefer that the law does not prosecute people based simply on emotions and ignorant and violent mob justice.

Thank we have smart people in the legal system.

Its amazing how weak minded and easliy manipulated Americans are these day by the media. No wonder the communists took over and banned children's books, firearms and now allow a grown man to identify as a girl to use a a young girls' bathroom these days.

Last edited by ribka; 03/31/21.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That was a great link. Thanks for that. I am most interested in the counsel's examination of the medical examiner.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Today in court they played for the first time an extended video of Mr. Floyd's arrest. When he was handcuffed and the officers were trying to stuff him in the squad car Mr. Floyd can be heard saying "I can't breathe" four times before he is taken to the ground and restrained and with no officers anywhere near his neck or doing anything that would restrict his breathing. This shows that either he is having difficulty breathing due to the effect of the drugs that he took (respiratory edema) or that he is saying this to get the officers to stop trying to place him in the squad car. He is also saying that he is claustrophobic as he is resisting being put in the squad car when he was taken out of a similar sized vehicle. So, I can see where the officers might think his "I can't breathe" is also BS. Of course the MSM won't show the whole arrest video.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Thank you for posting

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Floyd was a complete niqqer criminal that caused his own death by ingesting drugs he's was holding, for sale I believe.

Chauvin should've taken his knee off Floyds neck at some point, just to look like he gave a schit. He didn't, and the city and country burned. Chauvin should suffer some, just for that dumbschit move.

Last edited by Ghostinthemachine; 03/31/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't know how this will turn out but I distinctly remember wanting to kick Chauvin in the head and knock him off the first time I saw the video. He really looked like a jack booted thug and was using excessive force in my opinion.

As for the 3x dose of fentanyl is that 3x for a normal person who has never used or 3x for a long time user. Opioid doses are extremely subjective. If Chauvin didn't do what he did how likely is it Floyd would have lived. That's the key question in my opinion.

Bb

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jury will be to scared not to convict him of something.

God Bless America
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately the website is another like NYPost with so many scrolling ads and pop ups that the video keeps crashing.
The analysis is good though.

If after watching the video you don’t think Chauvin played an active role in the death of Floyd you don’t possess much sympathy. When suspects are a threat use the force required, once they stop being a threat it becomes torture.

Until you have a drugged up, demonstrated liar, known criminal playing possum...

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 03/31/21.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not here. Many pretenders.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I know is my daily load out is back to where it was during the riots last year.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
it has been interesting to keep track of.also would agree there are smart legal people involved but please dont think that is what decides this.corruption is involved as much or more along with jurys that arent made up of the highest intellect.chauvin is absolutely a wanna be tough guy about as smart as a ash tray.deserves time for sure.either way the city will burn again along with looting and murders.just part of part of the 13% and the maggot followers who just want to cause chaos.when it starts make sure you turn to your far left liberal scum media outlets for there insanity in justifying it all.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Read what you wrote. You are coming across like a typical liberal. Asking for the emotion of sympathy to help you arrive at the scientific cause of death. I actually have sympathy for Floyd's dumb ass, but that has zero to do with my thoughts on whether or not Chauvin's actions did or did not contribute to his death.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slobob63
it has been interesting to keep track of.also would agree there are smart legal people involved but please dont think that is what decides this.corruption is involved as much or more along with jurys that arent made up of the highest intellect.chauvin is absolutely a wanna be tough guy about as smart as a ash tray.deserves time for sure.either way the city will burn again along with looting and murders.just part of part of the 13% and the maggot followers who just want to cause chaos.when it starts make sure you turn to your far left liberal scum media outlets for there insanity in justifying it all.

It is just goddam fascinating that you took a stab at Chauvin's intelligence in that hot mess of illiteracy.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Chauvin Trial Day 3 Wrap-Up: Floyd Was “High” with Foam Around His Mouth

Once again, the state’s actual evidence appeared to favor the defense

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
ANTIFA and BLM are maggots that’s for sure. Blackshirts of the Democratic Party They are identical to Hitler’s Blackshirts.

Last edited by ConradCA; 03/31/21.

[Linked Image from ]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Read what you wrote. You are coming across like a typical liberal. Asking for the emotion of sympathy to help you arrive at the scientific cause of death. I actually have sympathy for Floyd's dumb ass, but that has zero to do with my thoughts on whether or not Chauvin's actions did or did not contribute to his death.

You are a confusing man.

MAGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
George Floyd was a criminal that should have been in prison. Chauvin was an abusive cop that should be in prison. He probably gonna have fun in prison.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

pretty funny coming from a typical liberal . nothing personal, and sure you're a good decent man but you're a typical liberal, with different dissonant opinions every day and ruled by short term emotional responses

Last edited by ribka; 03/31/21.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

pretty funny coming from a typical liberal . nothing personal, and sure you're a good decent man but you're a typical liberal, with different dissonant opinions every day and ruled by short term emotional responses

Care to share what my differing opinions are.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,672 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,154
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.