GB1

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by miguel
Originally Posted by WMR
Just out of curiosity, why would you care if they knew this or not? If you had gotten the vaccine, it would already be in a database somewhere. Would you have refused to answer if they asked about a flu shot or the shingles vacc? Would you have told your GP if she had asked? Not sure why this was a big deal. If you've known the doc for 60 years, why not ask him why they want the info?

Look up liberty in the dictionary.

Interesting reply, but kind of obtuse. Questions were reasonable. Answers would be interesting and might shed some light.

Last edited by WMR; 04/01/21. Reason: First reply unkind
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My GP goes to our church and on more than one occasion her and her husband has enjoyed a libation on my front porch while picking up garden produce.
My surgeon has known me for 40 years and when prepping to remove a bone spur on my left elbow asked if he should roll the insertion to the side so it would not bother me in prone.
My Dentist and his brothers spent most of his falls hunting pheasants with his Dad and I.
I do not get asked those questions

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
My late wife and I have always had very polite and caring nurses here in Boise. Grade A people.

I did run into something just yesterday I've never seen before when I had to see my internist who has been treating me for a blood clot in my leg. When I went to the registration desk to check in, the receptionist handed me an Ipad (or tablet) with questions about "thoughts of suicide." Stated that Idaho has the highest suicide rate in the nation, per capita. Every question was a "Yes" or "No" answer.

I.e. "Have you ever thought about committing suicide?" "No," but I wish I could have written, "Only when I hear Hillary and Harris screeching like dying coyotes." No place to write a response, more's the pity. wink

There were six questions in total, along the same lines as the above. "No" to all of them.

I guess I passed the "test" as I got in to see my doc.

I wonder what would have happened if I'd answered "Yes," to the questions? Possibly be in a padded cell today sitting on a smelly, soiled mattress, having stale coffee and a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. grin

L.W.

If they knew you had guns they'd have red flagged you and you'd be getting the 4am Swat Team visit.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Um, no. Your doc would likely discuss the issue with you in a genuine effort to save your life and spare your loved ones from a lifetime of pain and guilt. If you think otherwise, you should change doctors.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those questions are government mandated, the doctor didn't think them up out of concern for you. I would never share any information about whether or not I owned firearms. Absolutely none of their business.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Government mandated? State level? No such mandate exists in my state, so it can’t be Federal. I don’t disagree with your reluctance to answer that question. I probably wouldn’t either.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You'd be amazed at the questions we as nurses are mandated to ask patients during triage/assessment. Most mandates come from the government or insurance companies.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out, bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and a .45 in the other, loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Chumleyhunts
You'd be amazed at the questions we as nurses are mandated to ask patients during triage/assessment. Most mandates come from the government or insurance companies.

I'm sure many possible questions are pertinent to the immediate need for treatment and I'm not opposed to answering those kinds of questions, but insurance companies like to fish for any info they can use to weasel out of paying for stuff. I won't answer any question I don't feel is warranted in the circumstance.

I warned my wife many years ago to answer NO questions regarding firearms. She understood completely and will not do it. Certain things are NONE of their forking business.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Actually, I’m familiar with your triage questions. I think in that setting some of them are not very useful. In a solid Dr-Patient relationship, the simple question “Have you had thoughts of death or self harm?”can be lifesaving.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Right or wrong a doctor or nurse is required to ask you some questions. You as a patient are not required to answer them.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obviously it's best to be as much of an azzhole as you can be about their questions then go home and brag about how tuff you are on internet forums.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you ever feel like you want to hurt yourself?

Do you ever feel like you want to hurt others ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Do you ever feel like you want to hurt yourself?

Do you ever feel like you want to hurt others ?

Questions like these might be used to screen for a possible dangerous situation but by themselves are not diagnostic of anything. Affirmative answers should just lead to a more in depth discussion.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
That's it mister...
The Gestapo nurse has put you as non compliant in the scamdemic data base.

Along with your 3rd grade permanent record entry they have on you.

You are done........

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This must be how people get pulled in and become frequent posters. It’s 9:30 already and I’ve got stuff to do. Got some loads to put together to test on Sat. I won’t have time tomorrow due to Good Friday services, Oh well, could be a late night.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by WMR
This must be how people get pulled in and become frequent posters. It’s 9:30 already and I’ve got stuff to do. Got some loads to put together to test on Sat. I won’t have time tomorrow due to Good Friday services, Oh well, could be a late night.

Yes, you are better things to do than everyone else that's posting on a thread in which you look like an ass.

Nice exit strategy lol.

MAGA
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243
Should have said, "well let me ask you a question, did you suck anybody's dick last night?"

That would of taken this thread to 10 pages at least.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Poor woman probably has nightmares now. Good job.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (260madman, 25aught6, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1234, 260Remguy, 64 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,945
Posts18,519,152
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.